Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) (970 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) by raybaba97(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
They've been in my street for hours now in revenge of the people killed yesterday.

I can confirm one more dead this morning... an Ijaw

Three houses on fire in the street right now, all owned by policeman.

There's a rumour they've burnt down the Oba's palace and the police station that they failed to burn yesterday.

Modified: Only two houses are on fire, I just checked and the third was tires being burnt on the road

Re: Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
raybaba97:
They've been in my street for hours now in revenge of the people killed yesterday.

I can confirm one more dead this morning... an Ijaw

Three houses on fire in the street right now, all owned by policeman.

There's a rumour they've burnt down the Oba's palace and the police station that they failed to burn yesterday.
Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use guns to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) by ojun50(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
There's a rumour?
Re: Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) by raybaba97(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:
There's a rumour?

Yeah

Some people who managed to get home when they spotted them claim they could hear shouts that they were going there.

given that they're here in my street now, they either failed or they succeeded

we don't know yet
Re: Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) by luvmijeje(f): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) by illicit(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
There's no king (Oba) in Ore

You are lying....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

War In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Tries Abolish Pension For Ex-govs, Deputies* / If You Can't Trust Igbos Man To Be President, Let Them Go " - Dele Momodu / 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.