Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland (967 Views)

President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup / Newsedo Crisis: Why Obaseki Has Not Seen Tinubu — Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by AmeboFeeds(m): 5:52am On Feb 23, 2021
The Alake and Paramount ruler of Egbaland, Oba Dr Adetodun Aremu Gbadebo, Okukenu IV has confirmed his vision for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria long time ago.

He said this during a visitation of “The South-West Agenda (SWAGA )” in readiness for the 2023 presidency in his palace, Ake Abeokuta today.

The SWAGA delegation was led by Sen Dayo Adeyeye chairman, Sen Akanbi the okanlomo of ibadan,Sen Gbenga Obadara,Hon Bosun Oladele, Hon Oyetunde Ojo, Hon Ifedayo Abegunde,Hon Rotimi Makinde, Hon Olaruntoba Oke, Hon kafilat Ogbara, Hon Kola Peregrino, Hon Ishiaq Akinlade, Hon Suraj Adekunbi, Former Speaker Ogun State,Rt Hon Suraj Adekanbi,Oba Oluwoye of Iwoye Oba Buhari Makinde,Hon Akeem Muniru, Hon Kayode Amusan, Senator Bode Mustapha among others.

The final inauguration of the Ogun State chapter was said to come to place tomorrow Tuesday 23rd of February 2023 in the state capital Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by mamaafrik(m): 6:10am On Feb 23, 2021
All of southern leaders done craze finish,awon alatenuje oshi

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by butterfly777(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Anybody can say anything.

But as for me and my guys, Tinubu is not our Presidential candidate.

The next agenda for Nigeria, is a break up. Make everyone go him own country.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Jerryherd: 6:14am On Feb 23, 2021
cool

Who else is better than Jagaban amongst the aspirants

If you can successfully run and manage Lagos State with 20 million people, Nigeria is a piece of cake

Ibos won't Campaing for their own candidate now oo, Thier own is to brag that Buhari won't be President, Joe Biden won't be President, Tinubu won't be President, while others are networking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by rexlims(m): 6:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Na d campaign poster him see for vision.
Idiot set of leaders( religious, traditional, political and all of them). Their people are being slaughtered by d day, none of them is saying or doing anything about it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2021
It's quite pathetic that this one is even concerned about the killings by Fulani herdsmen going on presently in Yoruba land?? So I ask,

If killer herdsmen kills everybody, who will Tinubu govern?
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by setobaba: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2021
These traditional rulers powers have been reduced to a microphone in this southwest. All they do is talk
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Kriss216: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Maybe, President of Nigeria Union of Road Transport Workers, South West zone.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Resurrection212: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Although Tinubu have what it take to lead Nigeria and I believe that he will perform wonderfully. But unfortunately Tinubu can't be Nigeria president he should stop deceiving himself...Give osinbajo that ticket instead of wasting southwest time to Que behind again.

I will advise him to continue playing his godfatherism role.

What disqualified Tinubu from become Nigeria president? Age and religion. But if Tinubu headed become APC flagbearer and Atiku represent PDP or whosoever represent PDP that rogue party me and my household will vote Tinubu.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Simplyleo: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2021
butterfly777:
Anybody can say anything.

But as for me and my guys, Tinubu is not our Presidential candidate.

The next agenda for Nigeria, is a break up. Make everyone go him own country.

Buhari was never your candidate, but he is president today. Infact, non of your candidates ever won elections even as far as the US.

So Tinubu not being your candidate is a very good one, so we are certain of his victory

There are more igbos in other zones than other tribes in igbo land.

Whenever I see igbos hustling on the streets of Lagos, the first thing that usually come to my mind is "could these men possibly be among the illiterates shouting biafra up and down on social media"? Because I keep wondering, how do they even think they are of any benefit to other Nigerians?

But everyday, they keep shouting "give us our biafra", as if anyone is stopping them. Meanwhile, they are typing this from either one corner of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna etc but certainly not from the east.

The last time I was in Kaduna, I was shocked with the number of igbos I saw hustling there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by WonderManly(m): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2021
He be like sey this Man don collect his own share too. Awon APC KING. Set awon Oba of Lagos!

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Antoeni(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Ameachi/Zulum 2023

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Antoeni(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2021
I hear say this Alake Loves 33 Beer with Passion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by butterfly777(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Simplyleo:

Buhari was never your candidate, but he is president today. Infact, non of your candidates ever won elections even as far as the US.

So Tinubu not being your candidate is a very good one, so we are certain of his victory

There are more igbos in other zones than other tribes in igbo land.

Whenever I see igbos hustling on the streets of Lagos, the first thing that usually come to my mind is "could these men possibly be among the illiterates shouting biafra up and down on social media"? Because I keep wondering, how do they even think they are of any benefit to other Nigerians?

But everyday, they keep shouting "give us our biafra", as if anyone is stopping them. Meanwhile, they are typing this from either one corner of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna etc but certainly not from the east.

The last time I was in Kaduna, I was shocked with the number of igbos I saw hustling there.

Stop deceiving yourself by bringing Igbo into this.

Many of us Yoruba don't want Tinubu.

Neither do we want Nigeria anymore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Freestainworld(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Who else is better than Jagaban amongst the aspirants

If you can successfully run and manage Lagos State with 20 million people, Nigeria is a piece of cake

Ibos won't Campaing for their own candidate now oo, Thier own is to brag that Buhari won't be President, Joe Biden won't be President, Tinubu won't be President, while others are networking

When some people wake in the morning, they greet with the Igbos, they go to toilet, they complain the Igbos are the reason why their faeces are not coming out, your darling jagaban has been silent all through this period the Fulani men are killing your people, but you didn't complain, this is someone you claim is more qualified than every other candidates from the South, keep fooling yourselves why he keeps catching cruise with your little brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by NOC1(m): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2021
You see people are doing their political handwork and many are here venting their anger and hatred which can not stop anything.

Happenings over time has made me know that social media comments don’t win election. Let us get a better candidate who can stop these old men that has put us in chains.

To my fellow South Easterners how can we get a candidate in a divided region, where a sitting Governor and former are fighting dirty to public?

Those who are United will win, divided will fall, is not by rants on social media, it does not change anything it is mere noise making
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by donbachi(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2021
We don hear..expect the car gift soon.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Jollylolly(f): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tinubu already seen Osinbajo as President. He knows all odds is against him and the only way to be more relevant is support Osinabjo come 2023.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by West1side: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Oloriburuku were they suppose to be supporting your unwise father that is not known even among dogs.
mamaafrik:
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by West1side: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
When you say many of you Yoruba I come de reason weda I be Togolese or aboki.

Oloriburuku iru eleyi ko fe Tinubu but were fe Atiku n Peter Obi.

butterfly777:

Stop deceiving yourself by bringing Igbo into this.

Many of us Yoruba don't want Tinubu.

Neither do we want Nigeria anymore.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by West1side: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
This will be OK if 98% of your pathetic tribesmen don wail over Lagos n Tinubu every microseconds.

Freestainworld:
When some people wake in the morning, they greet with the Igbos, they go to toilet, they complain the Igbos are the reason why their faeces are not coming out, your darling jagaban has been silent all through this period the Fulani men are killing your people, but you didn't complain, this is someone you claim is more qualified than every other candidates from the South, keep fooling yourselves why he keeps catching cruise with your little brains.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Gondonu: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
Killings is actively ongoing by murderous fulani herdsmen in his domain, all he is concerned with is an elusive Tinubu presidency that is far from happening.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by butterfly777(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
West1side:
When you say many of you Yoruba I come de reason weda I be Togolese or aboki.

Oloriburuku iru eleyi ko fe Tinubu but were fe Atiku n Peter Obi.

Bros, it is like you have forgotten the meaning of many. Many means a lot, or majority. So, I didn't imply ALL Yorubas as you misinterpreted.

Where did you see me supporting Atiku or Peter Obi in this post? Oh! They are the ones who scare your pay master, Tinubu? I see.

Why use abusive language because I expressed my preferences while you are also free to express yours? Did you learn this bad manners from Tinubu or who? This is not Omoluabi behavior.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
mamaafrik:

They are all crazy but you alone is sane and knows it all abi?
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
E shi ma te bo nbe,
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by West1side: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
If you are indeed a Yoruba n in your heart of heart belive Tinubu is scared of Atiku or Peter Obi, similar criminals in his class I must leave you to your foolishness then.

That's to say your foolishness is beyond redemption n it's beta u are left to rot with it.

butterfly777:

Bros, it is like you have forgotten the meaning of many. Many means a lot, or majority. So, I didn't imply ALL Yorubas as you misinterpreted.

Where did you see me supporting Atiku or Peter Obi in this post? Oh! They are the ones who scare your pay master, Tinubu? I see.

Why use abusive language because I expressed my preferences while you are also free to express yours? Did you learn this bad manners from Tinubu or who? This is not Omoluabi behavior.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by PrinceOfLagos: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
West1side:
If you are indeed a Yoruba n in your heart of heart belive Tinubu is scared of Atiku or Peter Obi, similar criminals in his class I must leave you to your foolishness then.

That's to say your foolishness is beyond redemption n it's beta u are left to rot with it.

We won't reinforce a thief in 2023

Sink that in

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by SouthNigerian: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
The same way he saw buhari destroying Nigeria? All those old Babas destroyed this Country out of greed. This generation is destined to make it right.
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by GamalNasser: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
He will only be the next president of Bourdillon landlord association
Re: 'I Have Seen Tinubu As President Of Nigeria Long Ago' - Alake Of Egbaland by butterfly777(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
West1side:

My brother, you are blessed. I refuse to trade insult with anybody. It is not my way.

Stay blessed, Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears As Abuja Air Crash Victims Are Buried / Aba Bye-election: APGA, AA Candidates Step Down For Pdp's Ebisike / Why Gumi Is Right On Pantami And Why Nigeria Is Indivisible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.