Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives (48506 Views)

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by AududuNine11: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

It's at the back of my house and na me hold the key......

Lol
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Obioramichael:

Please always go through what you type before sending it...
The mumu does not know what sarcasm is

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by lymelyte(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gilbertase:
cacovid explain? People should be furious. You know why? Because this is not the palliatives from FG which Sadiya lied that she has distributed. Cacovid is an umbrella body for private individuals, businesses, entities that donated food and relief materials during covid. All those donations by the otedolas, dangote's, and other private biznizes and individuals na im be cacovid donations. So till now, FG pallitives still remain unknown coz it has been cornered by some pple just like this
this is just the food items.. The money that was donated have been stashed away abroad or thier accounts... Heartless and wickedness.. Just imagine these set of people. All they know is lie and find a way to dodge responsibility..
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by ofem89(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why are Nigerian leaders so wicked to the masses?[/quote]

their wickedness is from the pit of hell no human mind nor feelings towards their people. it's part of the end time signs pls prepare ur self for heaven
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Hier(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
it required wisdom's not by destroying government and people property

True, not by destroying government and people's property. I seriously condemn the destruction of properties. Many people turned out for the protest because it was peaceful and it was an opportunity to express their grieves against the government.

A well meaning youth would not want to vandalize government properties, as a matter of fact, I would have challenged anyone who tries to do that. we have instances where youth would stop hoodlums from destroying police Stations. The same youth who were also part of the endSars movement. It is not all about violence. I condemn the violence path. All that matters to me is justice.

Talking about looting of warehouses, what is my opinion on it, still justice. The state government were given these palliatives so they would be distributed. What are they still doing in warehouses. I do not support destruction of properties, they didn't burn down the warehouse, they took what belong to them.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
If any Nigerian politians Go heaven,na him be say... me go be president for heaven.
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by shugabasbn: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who still have hope in this country. People are dying n government are doing I don't care
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by smiling3(f): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
God will surely help us o
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tonniex:
I thought they said the one in Lagos is for the whole SW, how come Osun get there own palliathiefs.
Abeg, pack as u like jare

Lies upon lies.... chai
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by LimAnc(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
StrongInBed:
Why is IPOB kept doing this in YorubaLand. Why are we weak and still follow this great man.

I'm scared we will not end up as his subjects in not less than 10 coming days.

All hail him MR [b]Nnamdi Kanu
, the liberator of our time.[/b]
Go get a life, this ☝️ thrash will not help you..
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by oyebode95(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
StrongInBed:
Why is IPOB kept doing this in YorubaLand. Why are we weak and still follow this great man.

I'm scared we will not end up as his subjects in not less than 10 coming days.

All hail him MR [b]Nnamdi Kanu
, the liberator of our time.[/b]

Please don't be tribal about this. All this results from frustration, hopelessness and hunger which both federal and state governments created!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by engrchykae(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
signature2012:
I am baffled...What is the purpose of hoarding all these items?For election campaigns?
Why are Nigerian leaders so wicked to the masses?
irrespective of tribe or religion,ALL OUR POLITICIANS ARE EVIL,FROM THE DARLING TINUBU OF THE SOUTHWEST TO THE DARLING SAI BABA OF THE NORTH TO THE DARLING PETER OBI OF THE SOUTHEAST.
they want to use our Covid 19 palliatives for 2023 ELECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Aluckiest(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin So all States controlled by Tinubu are hoarding parlatives meant for an average Nigerian, God is too merciful.
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by LimAnc(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
SHAME ON YOU, EVERY YORUBA LEADERS MEANWHILE, YOUR FOLLOWERS ARE ANIMALS THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO QUESTION AND RECALL LEADERS WITHIN THE YORUBA LAND all they know NA ogboni and the rats secret cult
Another bigot spotted. Spits��
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by engrchykae(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rorbin:
We youth should start preparing to take over the Country leadership come 2023 through electoral means pls!
What about #THIRDFORCE against "PDP & APC"?
we should route for FALZ, contribute funds to help him but presidential form,and vote him enmasse.
Then we troop out and watch inec 24/7
Of course inec won't dare mess with us.
If the north doesn't like the outcome of the election,we go our separate ways.
Please help me spread this good message.
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by babamoha(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Aminat508:
make I bring my yansh? angry
yes
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Bayley: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

grin grin that first video is sooo funny, the guy kept shouting omo see indomie, see rice, waoh waoh!! Like a kid let loose in a candy store.

Our leaders are wicked!
Good day tot.
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by CodeTemplar: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
signature2012:
I am baffled...What is the purpose of hoarding all these items?For election campaigns?
Why are Nigerian leaders so wicked to the masses?
See why people are angry with govt? Even fund transfer was done with a list compiled for election.
How can you impose lockdown in a state like Osun already under the burden of Aregbesola's debt repayment then transfer funds to zamfara and katsina?
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by kiwi007: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
You people should stop using the word looting. This food was supposed to be shared to them.... It's their entitlement so why use the word looting....

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Earnonline7: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by LimAnc(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
engrchykae:
irrespective of tribe or religion,ALL OUR POLITICIANS ARE EVIL,FROM THE DARLING TINUBU OF THE SOUTHWEST TO THE DARLING SAI BABA OF THE NORTH TO THE DARLING PETER OBI OF THE SOUTHEAST.
they want to use our Covid 19 palliatives for 2023 ELECTIONS.
God bless you bro. They are all birds of the same feather. The daughter of the national chairman of the PDP will still marry the son of the national chairman of the APC, and APGA leadership will be well represented in the celebration. Trust Nigerians politicians at your own peril..
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by LimAnc(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Aluckiest:
grin So all States controlled by Tinubu are hoarding parlatives meant for an average Nigerian, God is too merciful.
Not today bigot
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by sholly28(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
setobaba:
Pls who has info on where palliatives for Ogun and Oyo are kept ?

And lastly it will not be better for whoever is in charge for the distribution of the palliatives to the masses.

In the US, all citizens were given $1000 for staying at home.

Now your struggle continues (NYSC) is the slogan here

There is one in sagamu at NYSC in methodist and they hv move some to LG secretariat along ikeene. Wicked people please let find a way to go there

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Mrjeed(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Who is revealing the locations of these palliative warehouses tho?
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Mrpojj(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by StrongInBed: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
olamidedivotee:

You came to nairaland to post your foolishness just to cause tribal war on this platform.

Foolish Igbo behind the moniker.

My slave..Come arewa we kill you there. Infidel
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Harmlesspill(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are they still Igbos as presumed earlier??
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by xreal: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am just informed that same is happening in ilorin right now.

Car owners even drive in there to carry their share. grin
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Drizzy5001(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nawa no be small thing, even soldiers carry their Hilux dey pack foodstuffs too grin
The hunger is real. grin
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Greatomotoy: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Passionate888:
Wetin be 'looted some', why them no fit collect all?
boss, if u see the videos, u too go agree say dem no fit pack everything
Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Franzinni:
I fully support warehouse rading where palliative are being stashed ...

The people behind this hiding of palliatives are demons I swear

Raid it ...it is our property!!!!

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.