Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

"He Shall Take Of Mine, And Shall Show It Unto You." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "He Shall Take Of Mine, And Shall Show It Unto You." (169 Views)

Koinonia 1st Message 2024: Download Be It Unto Me By Apostle Joshua Selman / Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man- Biblical Prophecy / "He Shall Take Of Mine, And Shall Show It Unto You." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"He Shall Take Of Mine, And Shall Show It Unto You." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
We are in such a time when it looks like all the promises of God is failing for we look here and there and all we see is hopelessness, chaos and lawlessness, but here what the Word of God is saying to us, don’t you ever lose hope as our Father will send a comforter who will show us all things.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/he-shall-take-of-mine-and-shall-show-it-unto-you/

(1) (Reply)

Draught And Famine Ahead Of Nigeria And Africa. / The Shame Of The Gospel, By Femi Aribisala / Check This Out Your Attention Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.