Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay (1149 Views)

I Need Loan. I Have Funds In Piggybank Safelock. What Do I Do? / I Am Receiving Calls And Sms Asking Me To Repay A Loan I Didn't Take / I Need A Loan, I Have A Landed Property As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by nigeriagospel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Which is the best platform to get such a loan without delay.

I intend to pay back within few months.

Please notify me of any available means to get it.
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by Damikjay(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
go to any microfinance bank (lapo) but u will need a guarantor to stand for u
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by RedPanthar: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Use loan apps. They easily give loans to salary earners. It won't take you to an hour to apply and get feedback. Search for loan apps
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by nigeriagospel(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Can you recommend any?
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by effico(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
My guy, anyone asking you to use loan apps don't mean the best for you. Loan apps and their interest rates are exploitative and can make you poor. I'm speaking from experience.

As long as you earn a salary, meet your bank. Most banks now have flexible repayment plans and cheap loans for salary earners.

It took a lot of effort for me to be freed from the shackles of these loan apps
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by dammy336(f): 5:34am On Oct 24, 2020
nigeriagospel:

You can meet your bank to get the loan. Most banks have loan structures for salary earners or download "Alat by wema"....gives one of the fastest disbursements. Just apply for salary based loan. That's all
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by nigeriagospel(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
dammy336:

You can meet your bank to get the loan. Most banks have loan structures for salary earners or download "Alat by wema"....gives one of the fastest disbursements. Just apply for salary based loan. That's all
even I'm not a wema bank customer?
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by DeSepiero(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
nigeriagospel:

*894*11#
Firstbank.
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by tolusaliu: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
nigeriagospel:

Are you a salary earner in Lagos and you need a loan up to N2,000,000 within 4hrs to pay bills etc

WhatsApp/Call: +2348125474347
Re: Loan: I Earn #50k Monthly As Salary How Can I Get A Loan Of #100k Without Delay by dammy336(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
nigeriagospel:
even I'm not a wema bank customer?

When you want to get Alat loan,an account is automatically opened for you for the disbursement of the loan

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm For Sale!!! / Your Reaction If $1=N1 / Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.