Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It (648 Views)

Help!. Palpitations Is Threatening My Health.. / Causes Of Heart Palpitations And Low Blood Flow To The Brain / Bad Breath Can Be Treated It’s Not Inborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by Quiver: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hello guys, please who has experienced heart palpitations(where you can feel or hear your heart beat) which comes come with headache on the right. How were you able to overcome it like what medications did you take, exercise you did etc. Would really love to hear some answers
Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by RedPanthar: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
It takes years to heal o. You've gotta be really patient. Takes people years to come out of
Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by Quiver: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
It takes years to heal o. You've gotta be really patient. Takes people years to come out of

Yeah i read something like that online. Except you a doc, seems you have some experience on it. Were there drugs to take or something? Wanna share some tips?
Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by RedPanthar: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Quiver:

Yeah i read something like that online. Except you a doc, seems you have some experience on it. Were there drugs to take or something? Wanna share some tips?

It's complex to explain o. I'll even describe palpitations as death sentence. Cause it's slow death except properly managed. It's almost completely beyond drugs and more of lifestyle adjustments.
Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by Quiver: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's complex to explain o. I'll even describe palpitations as death sentence. Cause it's slow death except properly managed. It's almost completely beyond drugs and more of lifestyle adjustments.

Slow death? I think that depends on the severity. I'm talking about the less severe ones. Lifestyle adjustments? Can you share some tips on that
Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by RedPanthar: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Quiver:

Slow death? I think that depends on the severity. I'm talking about the less severe ones. Lifestyle adjustments? Can you share some tips on that

Like walking less briskly.

Engaging in less tasking activities and doing them at a relaxed pace

Engaging in more rest to slow down the heart beating rate

No lifting of heavy objects or carrying in any form for as long as it takes even if it's ten years

Special dieting lie consumption of greens that aid blood boosting like broccoli, lettuce, spinach

Less consumption of foods like eggs and high intake of foods that will boost the blood levels

Frequent checks to examining improvement of conditions

It's not unlikely for a sufferer to sit in a position for as much as 8 to 10 hours with minimal movement

Comedy skits and what will trigger happy moments to make its victims laugh

Careful. Consideration of thoughtlife in a bid to reduce thinking and tone down anxieties issues Considerably

Identifying stressors as they may differ from one sufferer to the next and working on the identified stressors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by Quiver: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Like walking less briskly.

Engaging in less tasking activities and doing them at a relaxed pace

Engaging in more rest to slow down the heart beating rate

No lifting of heavy objects or carrying in any form for as long as it takes even if it's ten years

Special dieting lie consumption of greens that aid blood boosting like broccoli, lettuce, spinach

Less consumption of foods like eggs and high intake of foods that will boost the blood levels

Frequent checks to examining improvement of conditions

It's not unlikely for a sufferer to sit in a position for as much as 8 to 10 hours with minimal movement

Comedy skits and what will trigger happy moments to make its victims laugh

Careful. Consideration of thoughtlife in a bid to reduce thinking and tone down anxieties issues Considerably

Identifying stressors as they may differ from one sufferer to the next and working on the identified stressors

Thank you so much for this! I like the fact that no medication is involved in what you wrote. Really appreciate
Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by RedPanthar: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Quiver:

Thank you so much for this! I like the fact that no medication is involved in what you wrote. Really appreciate

Yes. Most doctors don't know how to treat it or even know of its existence. When it comes to heart palpitation, I'm the best the country has to discuss on it extensively
Re: Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It by Quiver: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPanthar:

Yes. Most doctors don't know how to treat it or even know of its existence. When it comes to heart palpitation, I'm the best the country has to discuss on it extensively

Please why should eggs be avoided?

(1) (Reply)

Caution! NEVER Put Your Legs On The Dashboard / Ever Experienced This Before?! / HELP, What Is This Swelling Up On My Lil Nephew Cheek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.