Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Hair Relaxer Did To This Young Lady - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Hair Relaxer Did To This Young Lady (610 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid / How To Make Hair Relaxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Hair Relaxer Did To This Young Lady by SenamileMhlongo(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
This permanent hair loss is the results of a chemical burn from a hair relaxer. Bianca shared with her Twitter followers how hard it has been to live and having to learn to embrace her permanent scar from when she was very young.

" When I was little as 7 years old I was already using hair relaxer or I would rather say my family used them on me because my natural hair was believed to be unmaintainable and my grandmother would take me to the salon to have my hair relaxed."

"The lady at the salon placed the hair relaxer on my hair and told me to tell her when I feel like it's burning, and I did but for some reason she was distracted and told me to wait a little longer."

"I can recall that day like it was today because it hurt like hell but I didn't realize how bad it was untill my grandmother unbraided my hair after a short while."

"That day was one of the most horrible day of my life not because it hirts but because I didn't realize the damage until my grandmother started crying and a torn of hair came out and smelled horrible."

"This has been the hardest journey because I used to hide it but now I want to inspire young black women that you don't crumble yourself just to fit in with the society standards and your hair is perfect as it is."

Bianca took the platform and influenced everyone and every black girl and is teaching them to love themselves as they are, We really appreciate young influencial people like her, trying to make a difference.

Moral of the story here is to please stop subjecting your young children to these harsh chemicals. Let them to learn to love themselves with all natural products.

Read more: https://www.operanewsapp.com/za/en/share/detail?news_id=a28a46ac8f8bd944101871e208d64336&news_entry_id=s2cb65175210725en_za&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_0d0b9b35-21a8-4476-9670-3da3e5b32bec&from=news

Re: What Hair Relaxer Did To This Young Lady by Shetemi12(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Till another life. Sue the company

1 Like

Re: What Hair Relaxer Did To This Young Lady by jaeyking(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
You too.
You said the lady was distracted.
You see this relaxer some you won't feel anything oo.
Till you wash it off.

Wetin hair boney do me chai.
Now if I rub am 5 mins I wash am oo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hm / Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Popularly Known As ‘meth’ / 8 Ways To Survive Rivers State Black Soot Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.