Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (48492 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
my people carry una right, no be stealing I dey wait for my state own
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
dumb excuses
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wilstino:
Lame excuse. They were hoarding it for election time.....
gbam
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by AlphaMajestic: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
if na for police station u go write dis rubbish as statement...na slap u for collect
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
My surprise is why and how the government that should ensure its people eat correctly, are the one sharing imbalance food items.

I mean, no single protenuous food item their. Everything is SUGAR. Everything is diabetes. And That's how it has been; same thing overtime. Nigerians, eat wisely biko
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
BusyBizzyBoss:
My surprise is why and how the government that should ensure its people eat correctly, are the one sharing imbalance food items.

I mean, no single protenuous food item their. Everything is SUGAR. Everything is diabetes. And That's how it has been; same thing overtime. Nigerians, eat wisely biko

You have a very valid point bro. Diabetes is a rising case in Nigeria right now. Most middle aged people have it and it is very worrying.

I was expecting to see beans bags among the items, cartons of sardines and other packed meats(or alternatives). But no single protein there at all. This country taya me aswear.

One woman yday carried 10 bags of rice, pasta, indomie,sugar and salt and her room was filled. She was happy and so very grateful that she put it on WhatsApp. I was angry at her greed and sad for her, because of how poverty has made most Nigerians believe quantity,rather than quality is better in terms of food use. Imagine consuming all these food items without adequate protein. Is not a future health problem?

I'm just so fed up with this country
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by fineboynl(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
same way all the NPower and other rubbish they talk about never get to anyone. everything happens right there in the news.

1 Like

Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by WhiteHouse9ja: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2020
So the Masses you lost their resources have only come for a day's meal and you wrongfully accuse them of looting abi? No o, what happened was photoshopping. It is FakeNews. Ole jati jati. Oloriburuku
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by alphaconde(m): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Rogues
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by childosky(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2020
please where is the location of Anambra state covid419 palliative warehouse, so that we will all march there tomorrow to distribute it by ourselves since they are hoarding it for election campaign.
wicked people, continue waiting for orders from abuja. since when did abuja moved from being a capital state to becoming an office. you can imagine waiting for orders from abuja
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by largeman4u(m): 3:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Bureaucracy in all Govt agency.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by obyrich(m): 3:17am On Oct 24, 2020
The rice component has been diverted. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Bahamas95(m): 3:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Fvcking liars!

Na person wey dey alive go chop palliative, una cup don full.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Goldencheese(m): 4:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank you and God bless you.
Drhealer:
Five, you people are bunch of pathetic greedy animals who don't give a hoot about the commoners. You rather wait till the imaginary bags of rice are delivered and watch the other food stuff expire or spoil than to disburse the items to those in dire need of them. The other states who had disbursed theirs aren't in the same country as you?
May God punish every wicked politician keeping to themselves everything that rightfully belongs to us citizens.
Karma shall visit you all soon.
Stupid animals.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Kheeng1: 4:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by ceejay80s(m): 4:56am On Oct 24, 2020
It's all lies, they were waiting for December before they can share it among themselves
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Kheeng1: 4:57am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBerOqx3I3g
Protest continues as at now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q

Lekki Scenario
This is bad

Please Like and Subscribe
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by kunle75(m): 5:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Drhealer:
Five, you people are bunch of pathetic greedy animals who don't give a hoot about the commoners. You rather wait till the imaginary bags of rice are delivered and watch the other food stuff expire or spoil than to disburse the items to those in dire need of them. The other states who had disbursed theirs aren't in the same country as you?
May God punish every wicked politician keeping to themselves everything that rightfully belongs to us citizens.
Stupid animals.

Don't mind them ,they are hoarding the items till election time and start bringing it out when it must have expired, bunch of thief.

We are our major problems in this country. Who's order is it for the whole region to keep food when people masses are hungry.

Who do we offend in Africa.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2020
What about the covid 19 cash. They keep quiet about that one

1 Like

Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by targus: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2020
powerfulguy:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6200125/hoodlums-residents-invade-warehouse-osun#95242938

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oke5Bf4dCww

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1319656837491326976?s=19

Honestly, when I look at the pathetic fools we elect ( select) to represent us, it really makes me sick, what is shelf life of this products? all this food items donated by businesses are being allowed to expire and the government are still keeping it to be distributed during the next election, it's sad, I saw a woman scrapping remnants of indomie noddles from the floor for herself and her family to eat. Haba, what you and I will not give our dogs.

You should fear God. That's my piece.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by usj(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2020
foolbuster:
Fact: Do you know that if you put 100 red ants and 100 black ants together in a jar, nothing will happen.

But if you shake the jar, ants will start killing each other.

Red will believe black is enemy.

While black will believe red is enemy when the real enemy is the person who shook the jar.

Same is true in our society. Before we fight with each other, we must ask ourselves: Who shook the jar? We all face the same challenges it does not matter if you are igbo hausa or yoruba. Don't let them divide and conquer. Ignore their paid online keyboard army for they know not what they do.

Peace.
That's wisdom, but the least you can do is to at least give credit to the writer. (Quora)
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by alabsmichael(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2020
These occurrences are the fulfilment of my poem "Let The Peasant Cry" that things will turn round one day and the selfish, wicked and greedy leaders will be exposed.
www.penitpublications.com/product/alaba-michael-let-the-peasant-cry
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by targus: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2020
powerfulguy:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6200125/hoodlums-residents-invade-warehouse-osun#95242938

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oke5Bf4dCww

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1319656837491326976?s=19

Please set this record straight, why is Ekiti state not waitting for directive from Abuja before sharing their share of the palliative to their citizens. You guys are just heartless.

PRESS RELEASE

NO COVID-19 PALLIATIVES LEFT IN EKITI STATE, NO PALLIATIVES WAREHOUSE

The attention of the Government of Ekiti State has been drawn to plans by some hoodlums to storm some warehouses in the state under the guise of looking for Covid-19 palliatives believed to be stored in warehouses in the state.

The Government would like to state categorically that ALL palliatives donated to the state have been successfully distributed to various categories of residents including
16 Local Government areas in the State (collected by LG teams), Senior Citizens, Market Women, Various associations (Unions, women’s groups, artisans, etc),Youth groups, NGOs, Widows, Churches, Mosques, Landlord Associations, Community Leaders, Traditional Rulers, Transport Unions, State orphanages and special schools, Communities in Farmsteads, Security Officers and other vulnerable persons during the lockdown period.

These facts can be verified from all the beneficiary groups listed.

We therefore caution those involved in the plan to desist from any attempt to invade any location under the guise of looking for COVID-19 palliatives in Ekiti State.

Government has a responsibility to protect citizens’ lives and property and will not condone any brigandage in any part of the state.

Signed:
Mr Akinbowale Omole
Honourable Commissioner for Information and Values Orientation
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Askmewhy(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Drhealer:
Stupid animals.

Aaaaamennnn.
Thieves. They keeping to repackaging them and distribute them during election.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by yommen: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
Why do you want to distribute the food items when everyone has gone about their normal businesses.

When it was severely needed you didn't distribute.

Isn't it medicine after death?

Don't mind them. About two weeks ago, I passed in front of a particular LCDA in Ikorodu and I saw people seated. On my way back, I saw them coming out with packages similar to these. Some were being carried away in keke and some, bikes. The simple and realistic truth is that they only share these items to party faithfuls. We need to chose just one party devoid of APC and PDP now, with a new bread of leaders.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by biggy4joe(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2020
no matter how we try to criticize the federal government they keep reminding us that our local government and state government have really been the issue with the country,it takes a very very very wicked person to store massive food meant for the public in a warehouse and watch his people die of hunger....Thats why am scared of giving them more powers like creating state police and restructuring,the little power they have they have used it to enrich themselves at the detriment of the people
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Ayosman1: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Drhealer:
Stupid animals.

This men are alcultic people, nothing good can come of them.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by LeitaP: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2020
I concur and a great input you added.

You very correct, we need fresh breeds....

yommen:

Don't mind them. About two weeks ago, I passed in front of a particular LCDA in Ikorodu and I saw people seated. On my way back, I saw them coming out with packages similar to these. Some were being carried away in keke and some, bikes. The simple and realistic truth is that they only share these items to party faithfuls. We need to chose just one party devoid of APC and PDP now, with a new bread of leaders.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by LeitaP: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Gush!
Farki:

Note that spoilt rice was given to some communities while this was kept hidden away.
Re: Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2020
These government officials are just bunch of brainless and shameless people. So without rice the other food items cannot be eaten by the real people it is meant for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.