Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards (331 Views)

Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha / Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards by boyjo: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
IgbosAndYorubas

Have you seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded

Kindly expect more attacks from these new sets of BSOs mentioned on that thread on your tribe posing as the other tribe; on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc.

I feel you should respond to the Moniker personally rather than insulting each other's tribe.

You can easily recognise them by the bigotry that they try to always whip up.
They will usually mention a tribe in their comment or insult a whole tribe,
Attack the person and not the tribe thy are posing to be from.

All other tribes seem to know the games these BSOs play except the IBO&Yoruba tribe themselves.

There is a part B.

B) Please I will like to beg my fellow Southerners, the Igbos, to be patient with me as you read what's next.

I am told that, you can do your own research, they want to use Nigeria as the testing ground for the new vaccine; the 666 vaccine. You may know it as the Bill Gate Vaccine.

And one of our own may spearhead this from the WTO.
Everyone calm down please...

My question to the Igbos is this: when these new BSOs starts to insult the your tribe pretending to be Yorubas, even insulting the WTO Rep, pretending to be Yorubas because of this vaccination, how would you handle it?

My question to the Yorubas is this:
When these new BSOs starts to taunt you for the solidarity you are sharing with the Igbos now, using Igbo monikers, because of this vaccine, how would you respond?

The thread predicted that the BSOs will not perform as the BMC did, and I hope so too.

South East
South West
South South

We need to bond for now, we can talk about going our separate ways later, but for now, we must bond.
Re: Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards by boyjo: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
You will enjoy reading the thread, here itbis again:

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded
Re: Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards by boyjo: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have about 16 of these to make, read on please.

Re: Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards by boyjo: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020

Re: Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards by boyjo: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
9-12

Re: Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards by boyjo: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
13-16

Re: Dear Youths Kindly read these 16 placards by boyjo: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

AMALGAMATION OF NIGERIA TODAY IS BY THE IMPOSED AND FRAUDULENT 1999 CONSTITUTION / ICYMI: What Next After #ENDSARS Protests? / 2023: Tinubu, Peter Obi Face Revolt From Young Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.