Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos (773 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by IamHeWrites: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has relaxed the curfew imposed in Lagos State with effect from Saturday, October 24, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Sanwo-Olu made the announcement on Friday evening.

According to him, people are free to move around from 8am to 6pm.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369197/breaking-governor-sanwo-olu-relaxes-24-hour-curfew-lagos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Way to go.
You can't deny other deligent and law abiding citizens their fundamental rights because of a few bad eggs.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by HalimaIsrael2: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by StrongInBed: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Great Nmadi Kanu, please pity us small we are weak and cowards, your people control us now we listen as do this, why we yoruba so weak and we also hail you forever but please sir, annunce again we will listen but this time all yoruba states we hungry to death, great leader tell IPOB to stop doing this we weak and we surrender.

All hail this great man of our time.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good to hear that.
We need to move on.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by MAGG0T(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please sanity should be restored in the country already, enough damages have been caused...

cheesy it seems supreme court governor of IMO state is already on the run...
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by darocha1: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thanks for being proactive... I empathise with you on the crown you wear, cos the forces beyond your control won't allow you to function properly without interference
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by baralatie(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
HalimaIsrael2:
Thank God
Hallelujah!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by baralatie(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
darocha1:
Thanks for being proactive... I empathise with you on the crown you wear, cos the forces beyond your control won't allow you to function properly without interference
it is not easy to be a leader o!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by Ololanla: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okay
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by Neddstark: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
I pity Sanwo-Olu. The pressure he has been through this week, Ambode never had it for 4 years, neither did Fashola for 8 years. God uphold him, even though I dont like somethings about him
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by Rhapsodia: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okay cheesy

I really pity for Sanwo Olu. I wish he will have the balls to step up to Tinubu. He won't be acting timid all the time.... whenever I see his picture. It is like someone is using remote control to control him from bourdillon.

He needs to look courageous like Wike. I feel for him.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by bukalis(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ok nah
Las Las we go dey alright
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by SlurUsername1: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Opportunity for more peaceful protesters to loot more businesses..

The police should fold their arms and watch peaceful protesters carry out their peaceful association ahbeg. They don't want you and are killing you and you're still saving them
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by Natural441(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Back to Normalcy,we go continue the protests, until we see change
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
J
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by deboysben(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
At last the storm is getting over once again.

Feeling eased.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by deboysben(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
StrongInBed:
Great Nmadi Kanu, please pity us small we are weak and cowards, your people control us now we listen as do this, why we yoruba so weak and we also hail you forever but please sir, annunce again we will listen but this time all yoruba states we hungry to death, great leader tell IPOB to stop doing this we weak and we surrender.

who let this aboki out from prison?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by SmartPolician: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
StrongInBed:

Stop sharing this NONSENSE
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by okpalaAnambra: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have been following Sanwo-Olu this period.. Truth is that he's a true leader.. He might have not handled the lekki shooting well due to other vested interest but he's being active trying to calm things.. If Buhari was like him things won't go this bad

Way to go because keeping people indoors will cause more hunger and more problems

But to be honest the devil is learning wickedness from our naija leaders.. Imagine they locked people up for many months without any palliative, wickedness of the highest order
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by ABlAstate: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
What are you saying about our cursed shithole Abia state and Okezie the dustbin governor? Pay small attention to the shithole Abia state

[s]
okpalaAnambra:
I have been following Sanwo-Olu this period.. Truth is that he's a true leader.. He might have not handled the lekki shooting well due to other vested interest but he's being active trying to calm things.. If Buhari was like him things won't go this bad

Way to go because keeping people indoors will cause more hunger and more problems

But to be honest the devil is learning wickedness from our naija leaders.. Imagine they locked people up for many months without any palliative, wickedness of the highest order
[/s]
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos by imoleoluwa15431: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please sanity should be restored in the country already, enough damages have been caused... it seems supreme court governor of IMO state is already on the run...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets New Geo-political Zones / Boko Haram & Isis Fighters More In Yoruba Forests Than Fulani Herdsmen / We Have Rejected Femi Fani-kayode From Defecting To APC - APC governors DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.