Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar (45973 Views)

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by shiwex: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
But we need to be asking questions...why are Covid -19 Palliatives being hidden from the people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by theFilmtric: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

What concern south with we hunting for our palliatives. This divide and rule people una no dey taya
Me sef taya o

Must everything be tribal?
When we (youths) were able to get together tribalists came up

theFilmtricsay
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by xcelentattitude(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Slurity:
SOME IDIOT WILL STILL BLAME BUHARI FOR NOT DISTRIBUTING THE ITEMS.

Yes! If the head is bad, it will definitely affect the rest of the body.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Nickymezor(f): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Callous leaders
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by watchindelta(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
A Country with no dignity, have no unity.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Rebekah029(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dxclusive:
But this governor cried on TV during covid-19 early days claiming pity for the masses grin grin grin
His tears were all fake..... always doing things for the camera... he has refuse to pay the people he employed in his rice farm for 4 months now , even after retrenching some people....
Ayade is a dubious man !

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by oforjide: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
On behalf of nigeria youths the two evil men thieftinubu and oba of lagos are here by declare wanted for justifying the killing of innocent nigeria youths that were protesting for their civil right and an order has been giving from the above to set ablaze anything that belong to tinubu and his accomplice
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Powerfly(f): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
I was on my way oo.after my neighbour chris came bk with a bag of rice. I heard they set the place ablaze so i turned bk. Only to be told that there is another entrance and that the footstuff there will be sufficient till morning.
who send me go play ball today? Eh? Who?
anyway as i'm typing this now. People are still going there. U need to see the crowd, i heard 2 girls died due to the stampede.
There's another warehouse in Ekorinim and i saw people going there. Na tomorrow i dey go there. Everyone is cursing the govt.
wow what a wonderful time to be a Nigerian. THUNDER FIRE AYADE!

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Drizzy5001(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
600 years for those Police officers angry
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
oh Nigeria.

there was once a country filled with Corruption, Greed and Thieves.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Omezif(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why can't allow buhari to fight those theifs that stored the Palliatives easted of sharing it to the people, some protesters are putting themselve in problem by looting it themselve.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by imma2(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
H
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Make una no tell me say those police wey dey pursue does guys from looting the warehouse, no go take style corner like 2 bags of rice and 2 cartons of indomie grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Edipet(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
eki2000:
Please where is the one in Akwa Ibom, I want to go and do safeguard
Onna LGA

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by AkuOlisa: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Dpharisee:
I am still wondering how some guys here were saying Igbos want to burn down Lagos even while Aba, Enugu, Obigbo etc was burning as if they are the commander in chief of the armed forces who can order the Army to shoot at protesters.

It seems there is a scheme to destroy the new found Southern unity from EndSARS campaign which sent panic across the northern political elite.
Afonja, Brown roof, IPigs, flat and cone heads etc which disappeared from here is suddenly coming back.
Southern youths are very much behind in politics of Nigeria

Igbos are being made the scapegoat.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Rebekah029(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Powerfly:
I was on my way oo.after my neighbour chris came bk with a bag of rice. I heard they set the place ablaze so i turned bk. Only to be told that there is another entrance and that the footstuff there will be sufficient till morning.
who send me go play ball today? Eh? Who?
anyway as i'm typing this now. People are still going there. U need to see the crowd, i heard 2 girls died due to the stampede.
There's another warehouse in Ekorinim and i saw people going there. Na tomorrow i dey go there. Everyone is cursing the govt.
wow what a wonderful time to be a Nigerian. THUNDER FIRE AYADE!

Make the thunder fire his blokos.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by AkuOlisa: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Dpharisee:
I am still wondering how some guys here were saying Igbos want to burn down Lagos even while Aba, Enugu, Obigbo etc was burning as if they are the commander in chief of the armed forces who can order the Army to shoot at protesters.

It seems there is a scheme to destroy the new found Southern unity from EndSARS campaign which sent panic across the northern political elite.
Afonja, Brown roof, IPigs, flat and cone heads etc which disappeared from here is suddenly coming back.
Southern youths are very much behind in politics of Nigeria

1) igbos are being made the scapegoat in all this

2) the south is not as smart as it wants people to believe.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by idahme(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Awol1:
Hope it's not somebody's warehouse sha?

But trust me, somebody in govt is giving these people tip off as to where these palliatives are stored.

Hahahahaha, someone's warehouse with Covid 19 and not for sale on it. Those government guys should continue the tip off. Share these palliatives they won't. Now the people want to share it themselves since they don't have leaders.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Oceanfield: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
youngblaq:
As e dey hot!
Police station burning don trend finish na..
Vehicle burning sef don trend finish...
Now na ultimate search for covid-19 palliative.
There are wonders in Nigeria.

The thing tire person my brother, but this is meant for the masses during the Lockdown and they refuse to share it out then. Very wicked People in power.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by idahme(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
fergie001:

Not fake.
VANGUARD

Very real, confirmed from someone living in that vicinity
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Et tu Ayade?
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Et tu Ayade?
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why keeping the palliatives when they will get spoilt.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Dxclusive(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
collum:

the governor is a fool and a deceiver. I witness the discovery and rightful collection of the citizens belongings. more than 500k bag of 15kg rice stock up, close to 50k bag spoiled. indomic, sewing machine, oil. many things

That's really really bad i never expected this from him...he shredded crocodile tears smh
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Sonoyom(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have always said it that the cry cry governor is nothing but a low budget thief, all the rice Olam farm donated to the state government none of it was shared to the people in the state.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by EMMY76: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
This endsars protests is becoming a blessing in disguise so many hidden things are now being revealed.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Dxclusive(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rebekah029:
His tears were all fake..... always doing things for the camera... he has refuse to pay the people he employed in his rice farm for 4 months now , even after retrenching some people....
Ayade is a dubious man !
He has actually lost the respect i have for him.. I'm really pained, though i wasn't expecting much from politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by Radicalman(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is real I saw it
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by EMMY76: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dxclusive:
But this governor cried on TV during covid-19 early days claiming pity for the masses grin grin grin

It's crocodile tears cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by collum(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dxclusive:

That's really really bad i never expected this from him...he shredded crocodile tears smh

even me I never expected such behaviour from him. He just release a statement saying those palliative was received 2weeks back and was to share soonest. A cup of rice here is 200. people are suffering extremely
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar by tankoagaie: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Me sef I no know where our own warehouse de I for don carry my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.