Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Youtuber Vs Blogger Which One Is Better For A Young Nigerian Youth - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Youtuber Vs Blogger Which One Is Better For A Young Nigerian Youth (299 Views)

Angry Nigerian Youtuber Finally Exposes The Secrets About Youtube Monetization T / Meet This Young Nigerian 3d Artist / Please Suggest Which Is Better For Me Iphone 7 & Samsung S8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtuber Vs Blogger Which One Is Better For A Young Nigerian Youth by OwenJesse27(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Am a youtuber and am trying to get the difference between the two which one is better to invest in as a young Nigerian youth trying to make a living from it.....pls I need ur opinion
Re: Youtuber Vs Blogger Which One Is Better For A Young Nigerian Youth by Nicoswit(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
It depends on what you want to deliver to your audience
Re: Youtuber Vs Blogger Which One Is Better For A Young Nigerian Youth by Onyeka90210(m): 1:21am On Oct 24, 2020
You can make money from any as long as you have fresh source of content
But I think the YouTube is better, because you don’t know when your content would blow, but I don’t see that happening with blogs

1 Like

Re: Youtuber Vs Blogger Which One Is Better For A Young Nigerian Youth by Onyeka90210(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Another tip is, if you want to start any, you should not be thinking of cashing out till like a year of putting out active content, because you have to reach a requirement before your account can be monetized, for youtube it's about 4k total view hours and 1k sub I think, I'm not sure. which would roughly take about a year of posting content, that's where most people give up. If you want to cash out faster, I suggest you buy a monetized youtube account or you buy the one that's closer to monetization goals, I mean, just consider it capital, just like buying the camera as well, Another thing is most youtubers open channel without knowing the niche they want to talk about, you see then talking about random things in their vlog, you can't really start a youtube account talking about random stuffs, if it were an already established account it'll be fine, That's why gaming content is top notch on youtube, it's always fresh and easy to get content, easy to make, like the way "among us" is trending, Your niche can be Tailoring or something, or tech stuffs or comedy
Good luck tho

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

*****SOLD*******Iphone 7plus 128gb @110k Firm / Samsung J7 (2016) For Sale / SOLD Uk Used Dell Latitude E5540 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.