Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

That Flag Behind The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Flag Behind The President (955 Views)

See What The Second Flag Behind President Muhammadu Buhari Means / See The Second Flag Behind Buhari / What The Other Flag Behind Buhari Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Flag Behind The President by Olamotad: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls have been pondering on the second flag behind president Buhari speech, can someone pls enlighten me what that flag stand for
Re: That Flag Behind The President by Horus(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: That Flag Behind The President by TecM0: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Flag of the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces

All colours of the arms of armed forces, Navy, Airforce, Army and Police are represented and the flag signifies his absolutely command over the forces
Re: That Flag Behind The President by Freeman25: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari is the president of Nigeria and Sudan

1 Like

Re: That Flag Behind The President by 2special(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
The armed force Flag...it belongs to the military....he is the chief commander of the armed forces.
Re: That Flag Behind The President by nero2face: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol
Re: That Flag Behind The President by Moferere: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sudan kọ, Afghanistan ni
Re: That Flag Behind The President by Amotolongbo(f): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Freeman25:
Buhari is the president of Nigeria and Sudan
Jubril al Sudani?
grin

Nigerians are not just ok with that silly theory
Re: That Flag Behind The President by Throwback: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why do people always ask this rather stupid question every time the President makes a speech?

Is it that they never learn from the previous recurring explanations or it's just a fad that will always resurface with every presidential address?

3 Likes

Re: That Flag Behind The President by Ahmeduana(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
is for Fulani nation.
Re: That Flag Behind The President by abinsco25(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Biafra flag
Re: That Flag Behind The President by Kyase(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Olamotad:
Pls have been pondering on the second flag behind president Buhari speech, can someone pls enlighten me what that flag stand for because to me it looks like Sudan flag.
Abeg make Dem do open schools, so many people suppose dey educated

1 Like

Re: That Flag Behind The President by limeta(f): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sunny islam flag
Re: That Flag Behind The President by Rebelutionary: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Throwback:
Why do people always ask this rather stupid question every time the President makes a speech?

Is it that they never learn from the previous recurring explanations or it's just a fad that will always resurface with every presidential address?
My brother I tire o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Flag Behind The President by agabusta: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Throwback:

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Rescue The North? / 50 Million Donation Obviously, Tinubu’s Charity Begins Far From Home. Omokri / Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.