Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience (1633 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Baelila: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
After much stories from the government, a victim of the Lekki Massacre has finally spoken up on how everything happened..
It really shocked me I don't know about you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLZ6dQtJ9Y
Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by RedPanthar: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
You see

I'll be right back with some stuvs angry

I thought it was photoshopped. Thunder fire all the sympathisers of this dastardly act.

5 Likes

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Sensie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Toh!
Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by BabbanBura(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Baelila:
After much stories from the government, a victim of the Lekki Massacre has finally spoken up on how everything happened..
It really shocked me I don't know about you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLZ6dQtJ9Y

No sensible human being will doubt what happened at that toll gate on the night of October 20, only heartless satans in the presidency and their demon foot soldiers that have flooded nairaland with accounts regisstered within the last 3 days

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Righteousness89(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
The actions displayed here in the past Few days by some Sons of Belai shows the Wicked State of Man..

How Humans had the Heart to Supress the truth about the Massacre of their Fellow Humans really Shocks me. All because of Crumbs or political Connections.

You Guys are Wicked! You Guys are Heartless!

Romans 1:32
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Not only those that Commit Evil receive Judgement, but those that Pleasure in them that do it..

I Admonish you all to Go on your Knees and Cry for Mercy! Ask God to Have Mercy on u.
You may think you are being smart, but I Tell you , you are using your Hands to Dig your Grave..

Blood Speaks!! Blood Cries!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Emilokoiyawon: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes. We know about the 20 or so injured taking to the hospital. Where is the picture of the MASSACRE? ALL THE PICS OF THE 'DEAD' posted on SM have ALL been exposed as FAKE.

This is the first MASSACRE in human history without dead bodies at the site of the massacre. Show the dead bodies. Go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by vinceyinnovation: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Yes. We know about the 20 or so injured taking to the hospital. Where is the picture of the MASSACRE? ALL THE PICS OF THE 'DEAD' posted on SM have ALL been exposed as FAKE.

This is the first MASSACRE in human history without dead bodies at the site of the massacre. Show the dead bodies. Go ahead.

Asking for the dead body pics is like asking for pics of those killed in hundreds daily from NCDC covid 19 report.

Nevertheless, people have died from different states from the endsars, hence it's a massacre.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Emilokoiyawon: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
vinceyinnovation:
Asking for the dead body pics is like asking for pics of those killed in hundreds daily from NCDC covid 19 report.Feel free to believe Anything!
Welcome to Nigeria!

Remember, the pics of the 'dead victims' were posted on social media from Wednesday morning to at recent as Thursday afternoon. Why did the LekkiMassacre propagandists stopped posting those pictures? BECAUSE THEY WERE EXPOSED AS FAKE.

LekkiMassacre: The first massacre in human history without dead bodies at the site of the massacre.

2 Likes

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by SalamRushdie: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari govt must account for those missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by RedPanthar: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cc

Lagoon0
Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Unik3030: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
vinceyinnovation:

Asking for the dead body pics is like asking for pics of those killed in hundreds daily from NCDC covid 19 report.

Nevertheless, people have died from different states from the endsars, hence it's a massacre.
go n check d meaning of massacre b4 u start throwing d word around
Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Unik3030: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Buhari govt must account for those missing
not those killed again,u are gradually changing goal post

the same way u use propaganda to finish ipob is d same way u will destroy this too
Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Jorgenvava: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by MuttleyLaff: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it
(i.e. fao: RedPanthar)

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information
:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,
"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,
"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

RedPanthar:
If there was no shooting. What was Brigadier Omata looking for at such ungodly hour.

What we're the soldiers doing there at such time?

Why is it reported that upon Brigadier Omata getting there, he said stop, stop, stop... What was he stopping? If not another commanding officer to stop shooting

If Brigadier Omata as reported was shouting his name. It must be to overpower a loud sound. And with no music on, why would a high ranking military officer lose his decorum to shout and scream to be heard when the only thing a superior officer needs to do to be acknowledged is simply " presence "

No one is a fool

Posterity will judge

I am 100% certain there were buildings around the toll gate that had CCTV cameras and recorded the footage that will come up later to speak

In the absence of this, there are satellites that can be consulted to provide recordings of the entire events of the bloody night
[img]https://media1./images/e330d7add9322b0929a82337d838fce1/tenor.gif?itemid=5641886[/img]
Oh snap. This is getting very interesting
Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by BennyDGreat: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
The actions displayed here in the past Fee days by some Sons of Belai shows the Wicked State of Man..

How Humans had the Heart to Supress the truth about the Massacre of their Fellow Human really Shocks me. All because of Crumbs or political Connections.

You Guys are Wicked! You Guys are Heartless!

Romans 1:32
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Not only those that Commit Evil receive Judgement, but those that Pleasure in them that do it..

I Admonish you all to Go on your Knees and Cry for Mercy! Ask God to Have Mercy on u.
You may think you are being smart, but I Tell you , you are using your Hands to Dig your Grave..

Blood Speaks!! Blood Cries!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear...

I am still shocked pastor. It's too much. Just for how much ooo. I can't believe what's happening in this country. Using divide and rule tactics.God have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Sars: A Survivor At The Lekki Massacre Narrates His Experience by Baelila: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Please You all should try to subscribe to my YouTube channel please use this link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIaEBVuIk9PMAsKuUc8GGQ

(1) (Reply)

Israel DMW: Celebrate Me Now I'm Alive, Not Fake Social Media Love When I Die / Funny Photos Brodashaggi And Sydney Talker At Craze Clown's Wedding / Age Difference Between French President Emmanuel Macron And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.