Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" (68163 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by stephanie11: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Popular Music Star, Davido Adeleke has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to step down following the shooting of several #EndSARS protesters in Lekki, Lagos.

On Tuesday evening, Security operatives opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters in a desperate attempt to quell the agitations against police brutality. Over 9 people have been confirmed dead so far while several others have been hospitalized.

In a series of tweets, Davido criticized the President calling on him to 'step down'. He also shared a poster of declaring the president wanted for murder.

Buhari it’s game over step down

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1318631765649620994

@MBuhari @jidesanwoolu @AsiwajuTinubu
how can u even sleep God help us

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1318665281275912193

Biggest mistake of our generation #PRAYFORNIGERIA

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1318669011824107525

International Criminal Court: Petition for President Buhari to be charged before the ICC for crimes against humanity. - Sign the Petition! http://chng.it/ZpmsQTVc via
@Change

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1318782326780891136

Please where is the hospital that most of the patients have been taken too?? Have they been treated for free ? Is there a bill that needs to be paid ? I need answers

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1318811926151991296

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Call him phone nah ...nor stay tweeter dey vibrate

120 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by RomanianNinja: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2020
A new Nigeria is brewing. Give your life to Christ while we await the birth of a new nation, Nigeria.

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Built2last: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2020
#BuhariMustGo

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by olus01(m): 1:40am On Oct 21, 2020
cool
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by onomeabuja: 1:43am On Oct 21, 2020
We should always listen to people when they talk even if u don't like d person

337 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by RareDiamond: 1:47am On Oct 21, 2020
President Buhari, the Nigerian federal government, Department of State Service, Nigerian Army and some Lagos State government officials and politicians are responsible for the lawlessness, draconian killing of unarmed protesters and looting.

The Below Requests of Nigerian Youths would be FULLY ANSWERED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD ELOHIM YHWH I AM THAT I AM in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST EMMANUEL. AMEN.

Nigerian government together with African Union, United Nations, United State of America, The Britain and The International Community must ensure the below requests of the Nigerian Youths are granted in full immediately.

#End Sars

#End Police and Army Brutality, Extortion and Extrajudicial Killings

#Restructure Nigeria Back To Autonomous Self Governing Regional System With Justice

#Nigeria Economy Reform

#Constitutional And Institutional Reforms

#End To Bad Governance in Nigeria

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Smartbrainfix: 5:30am On Oct 21, 2020
RareDiamond:
President Buhari, the Nigerian federal government, Department of State Service, Nigerian Army and some Lagos State government officials and politicians are responsible for the lawlessness, draconian killing of unarmed protesters and looting.

The Below Requests of Nigerian Youths would be FULLY ANSWERED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD ELOHIM YHWH I AM THAT I AM in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST EMMANUEL. AMEN.

Nigerian government together with African Union, United Nations, United State of America, The Britain and The International Community must ensure the below requests of the Nigerian Youths are granted in full immediately.

#End Sars

#End Police and Army Brutality, Extortion and Extrajudicial Killings

#Restructure Nigeria Back To Autonomous Self Governing Regional System With Justice

#Nigeria Economy Reform

#Constitutional And Institutional Reforms

#End To Bad Governance in Nigeria

ELECTORAL REFORM SHOULD BE THE FIRST ITEM

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by ProfAmaben(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2020
All I see is unity. Only the backward North loves Nigeria the way it is.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by tot(f): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian government. Lagos state government. Blood is on your hands.

That blood will not depart from you, your families and your supporters. Amen.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by cynthia9: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Yes
He will be charged for crimes against humanity
Have signed mine

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by mascot87(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Lol... Buhari will just be laughing. Is that one a president?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by comradee1248: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
A
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by humilitypays(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
I am Igbo, I came out twice to protest in solidarity with my beloved Yoruba brothers in Lagos. And if I could survive Lekki Toll Gate massacre last night, it means I am destined to live till old age. I wasn't armed, all the protesters were unarmed and defenseless yet we survived, imagine if I and other hundreds of protesters were armed at leat I would have gunned down 5 of those bastard soldiers clearly at a very close range last night. angry

I really feel bad that we didn't fall any of those bloody cowards calling themselves Nigerian army last night that were shooting at us without empathy..they should thank their stars we were not armed.

Now I see why Boko Haram kill our soldiers like flies, Nigerian soldiers can't even shoot accurately, they lack training. If we were armed like them last night, none of those soldiers would have escaped alive!

Nigerian army are pure cowards, highly untrained...they cannot defend Nigeria against any armed aggressor, their strength is where civilians without arms are, fools! angry

This is to show Yorubas that Igbos are for peace, unity and communal progress of all. This protest started in Lagos or so, but Igbos joined in their full force without saying it's a Yoruba issue.

What if this protest started in Aba or Onitsha, will Yoruba have joined Igbos in solidarity My dear Yoruba friends think about all these, Igbos just want fairness, equity, progress and fair treatment for all Nigerians, nothing more.

My Yoruba brothers wake up, Igbos are never your enemies, forget whatever nonsense lies your political elites have told you about Igbos in the past just to ensure we don't unite to fight their evil deeds.

Go and ask, the 1966 coup carried out by Nigerian junior army officers and headed by mostly Igbo officers was carried out in solidarity of Yorubas, basically to free Obafemi Awolowo from jail and make him President then.

You all can see the one of today, Igbos didn't say it is Yoruba protest like the North said, they just joined with all their hearts including the people you mocked and called IPOB terrorists.

It's time for Yorubas to extend hand of true friendship to the Igbos so Nigeria can be liberated from the evil hands holding it down for the common good of all.

Say no to tribalism, in unity we stand.

#BuhariResignNow
#We move
#BuhariHandsSoiledWithBlood
#TinubuMustRetire
#SayNoToObianoReelection
#ShameOnOsinbajo
#Sanwo-OluHasFailed

398 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Temptee101(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
shocked

Buhari, the blood sucking demon must step down.

#BuhariMustGo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by iamJ(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Davido, hope your brain is working lipsrsealed

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by hisgrace090: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
what do you expect when control of government have been handed over to miyetti allah group?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Does he think resigning is like singing with a froggy voice?

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Pierce008: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria leaders have zero integrity and conscience..

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Froshloaded: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari must go

Trend this hashtag
#BuhariMustGo

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by superCleanworks(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
na wah oh
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Anaerobi(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
law makers should move the motion... that is why they are there... but they are after their pockets.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by luvmijeje(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Bullshi.t

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Iamvetlander(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
PLEASE JUST SAY A PRAYER FOR NIGERIA ANYWHERE YOU ARE. THINGS ARE FALLING APART. INNOCENT BLOODS.

I JUST PRAY THIS IS AN EYE OPENER FOR THOSE THAT SELL THERE VOTE.

WE ARE NOT GOING BACK.

I MIGHT BE TO DIE TOMORROW, NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT FOR THE UNBORN GENERATION.

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
the coward is busy receiving Emir

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by joshuaidibia(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Call him phone nah ...nor stay tweeter dey vibrate

Manchi. Use your head!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Generalkorex(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
He can't do that.
Have you ever seen that happened in any African country?

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by blackmantis: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmmm..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Pearly255(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
All Nigerian celebrities are weak

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by hammerP: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
BURATAI THAT SENT THEM AND BUHARI CABAL THAT GAVE THE ORDERS, WILL JOIN HIM.

WE BEEN KNEW NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM A BIGGOT LIKE BUHARI.

NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM HIS BODY ODOUR.

IMAGINE DRAFTING ARMY TO SHOOT UNARMED YOUTHS.

WHICH COWRADNESS PASS DAT ONE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Adonis86(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2020
But you were seen taking group picture with IG last week.

Buhril don't care... Aboki says, Dabido quontinuu

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by howfarseun(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Naso

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Toyin Lawani & Pretty Mikes Nude Video Advert Finally Emerges Online, Fans React / Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.