Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality (6977 Views)

Sani-Bello Inaugurates Sub-Committees For APC Convention / Fayemi Inaugurates Judicial Panel On Police Brutality / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Judicial Panel On Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Roozzaay(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Even Lolo? The most useless governor after Yahya Bello. Is like this people are mad, is this the new way to embezzle our money?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by lwsquotes: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2020
great post.. keep writing. Thankx

<a href="https://lwsquotes.com/334-best-killer-attitude-quotes-2020"> killer attitude quotes </a>
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by africanman2002(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Very selfish and senseless bunch of idiots,they are now setting up panel of judicial inquiry.Where have they been all these while when SARS and polices are harrasing the youths.They kept mute thinking it will always be as usual,they have seen the other side of the youths and they are trying to do eye service. Never again will Nigerian police harras or extort any Nigerian without consequences
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Chadex: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Perform fire!!! All na social media lies..
I believe his one of the worst governor in the states.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Harunabisanti(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

I expected Niger state to rank among the best states in Nigeria because of Sani Bello. Seems Sani Bello is performing as he should

Who told you, NIGER state is one of the backward state in Nigeria. Nothing is moving

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by joe4christ(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

I expected Niger state to rank among the best states in Nigeria because of Sani Bello. Seems Sani Bello is performing as he should

Well, I currently reside in Minna. And I can authoritatively tell you - Na audio o.
This Nigga is actually the worst governor we have ever had. As matter of fact, I don't know who is worst between him and Kogi state governor Yahaya Hello. Its that bad!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Wickedtruths: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2020
8x1188:
[s][/s]

Accept my condolences on the untimely death of your father. May you end up like him.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Accept my condolences on the untimely death of your father. May you end up like him.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise mukina2 Dominique

rule 2
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Jorgenvava: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You mean like this pic of a 'dead' victim of LekkiMassacre wrapped in the Nigerian flag?

Most of the bodies is what I wrote. There were three bodies shown to us without the national flag. There was video evidence that two of them were present in the Lekki Toll Gate. So not all were covered with the flag, but most, especially single bodies were.

Those trying to shut the citizen's eyes to what really happened are also spreading their pictures.

Time and research will reveal the truth.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Wickedtruths: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
rule

Lmaoooo
I smoked the animal out like a bushrat. He answered with his moniker.
I now know where to fire your father. grin

I would inherit your mother as is your village custom.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by symbianDON(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

unless performing has another meaning sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by tankoagaie: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

bros that governor is useless is the worse among all

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Lmaoooo
I smoked the animal out like a bushrat. He answered with his moniker.
I now know where to fire your father. grin

I would inherit your mother as is your village custom.

sorry sir I don't trade unnecessary jabs

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise mukina2 Dominique
rule 2
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by supremsuccess(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2020
worst performing governor... All na audio as usual

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Wickedtruths: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[/b]
sorry sir I don't trade unnecessary jabs
rule 2

But I do. That is why you must keep crying.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by rhemahills(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.
Am sorry to disappoint you, Niger state is one of the worst state in Nigeria. Bad road, No light of up to 10 hours daily yet the power State of the Nation, Water supply is epileptic, people depend on well and boreholes. Kidnapping and insecurity the order of the day. No viable industry in Minna town..

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Mikyle: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

Stop saying this at the comfort of your home. PERFORMING in terms of what?

I don't need to tell you anything. Come to Niger state and see for your self.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Actually001(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

Sani bello is most worst governo i ever see in niger

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by ahmedajadi(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Congonatty:
Pls where is the BBQ guy.
Since this protest,he is missing in action.
Lol... You no go see am for here because people go blast am. Let the endsars issue die down now, you will be seeing him cheering his Darling Daddy.
Motherfucking bastard.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2020
dingbang:
best gini? No even go there.
That guy worst past anything
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Onnasucs1(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2020
There's not a single SARS in Niger State
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Wickedtruths:

But I do. That is why you must keep crying.
that's why I always report
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Baba go and do your roads and stop playing to the gallery. angry angry
Wetin concern SARS with Niger? undecided
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Enigmaticmi4(f): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sars dey for Niger too undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided..

yes
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sars dey for Niger too undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided..

Pls ignore the dumb governor.
He just wants to trend
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by okoloemmalex(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

so, na because other state governors for south dey set up Panel of Judicial Inquiry, these ones wey never hear about SARS talk more of it brutality dey set up the same judicial Inquiry.

people of Niger state, make una receive sense o, them wan use am siphon una money o.

I rest my case here.

Good morning Nigerian youths
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Enigmaticmi4:
yes
How many people have been brutalised by SARS in Niger.
People are being brutalised by bad roads not SARS.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by DenreleDave(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Pls ignore the dumb governor.
He just wants to trend

Enigmaticmi4:
yes
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Rasana: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

It seems you are misinformed. A state wer we have light average 2 hours a day, no roads

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Niger state has the worst road network in Nigeria, a state that produces electricity doesn't enjoy substantial supply. The governor of Niger state is lucky that his state is peaceful, else, he won't even sleep in the govt house.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by mumu9gerian: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

No talk wetin u no know oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coups In Nigeria •ibb’s Adc, Uk Bello, Pretended To Be With Us And Was Killed / Ondo State: Nigeria Oil Producing State, NO Nigeria project / Grass Cutting Scam: Court Rules On Admissibility Of Evidence Oct. 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.