Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality (6953 Views)

Sani-Bello Inaugurates Sub-Committees For APC Convention / Fayemi Inaugurates Judicial Panel On Police Brutality / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Judicial Panel On Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Chiefpress: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Niger State Governor Abubakar Sani Bello has inaugurated the Judicial Panel of Inquiry to amongst other things receive complaints of Police brutality, abuse of human Rights and other unwholesome as well as extrajudicial acts particularly by the disbanded Special Anti -Robbery Squad (SARS) from any person or groups within the State with a view to delivering justice for all victims.

The inauguration which took place at the Government House in Minna, followed the recommendation of the National Economic Council (NEC) to set up judicial Panels of Inquiry by all the State Governors to hear complaints and ensure accountability in the operations of police units in their States.

Mary Noel-Berje
Chief Press Secretary to Governor of Niger State.
23rd October, 2020.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by LeitaP: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Highly commendable sir.

P.S:
I like to call on our government/leaders to respect Nigerian citizens. We aren't less in status than you just because you are leader. In fact, in might and intellect many will floor you.

Nigerians are great people. You ought not or dare to shoot at peaceful Nigerians.

Pls and pls, respect Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by mascot87(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2020
People should calm down and let us give our elected leaders the final chance

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by lonelydora: 5:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Well, good move shaa.

I expected Niger state to rank among the best states in Nigeria because of Sani Bello. Seems Sani Bello is not performing as he should
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Incognito403: 5:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Good job.

However, some unpatriotic elements don't want anything good to happen in this country. They want evil to happen so they can mock the country and it's leaders.

May God put every unpatriotic bloodsucking vampire to shame.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Jarman411(m): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Sis you observer that some people will do more for this country than Buhari
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by DenreleDave(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Sars dey for Niger too undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Ayoswit(f): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Commendable and more states should do the same.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Emmaomotob(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow.

Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire. The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great country Nigeria, that mighty country! For in one hour your judgment has come.

They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great country, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’

#ENDNIGERIA

#NIGERIAMUSTGO

#DIVIDENOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by dingbang(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

I expected Niger state to rank among the best states in Nigeria because of Sani Bello. Seems Sani Bello is performing as he should
best gini? No even go there.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by duos: 5:44am On Oct 24, 2020
ONE NIGERIA

~Let peace be restored & embrace dialogue ~

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Hateandthunder: 5:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Good one.
All culprits should be dealt with severely and all victims well and fully compensated.
Other governors should also copy this because it is not only curfew you should all rush to copy
Copy something good like this
Set up the panel as soon as possible.

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Lapex(m): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Better this is the only governor I have seen in this country. For that one that calls himself BUBU he should better learn
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Factfinder1(m): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2020
When will he fix all the bad roads in minna and the epileptic power supply??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Incognito403: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sars dey for Niger too

I read on Twitter, two Twitter influencers posted " E never even reach 1 week, SARS don dey arrest us again.. Them don plant pistol for person car.."

I don't know if it is true but I hope it is not real.

Who can confirm this so that this influencers wunt start with their rubbish and b4 u know it, dem go run enter when kasala burst

Stop creating fear and panic with your propaganda.

Use your head. angry

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by DenreleDave(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

Use your head. angry

Are you sick?

Who created fear.. I am telling u what I saw on Twitter..

Did I tell u dt I am a influencer
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Wickedtruths: 5:58am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Emmaomotob:
Nigeria the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “...

They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’
[/s]

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Congonatty: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Pls where is the BBQ guy.
Since this protest,he is missing in action.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Shadysen: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2020
setting panels up and down....oya o...let the settings begun!!!
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Cchuks27(m): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Wetin concern niger state and a judicial panel of inquiry? I mean there's close to zero cases of police brutality in the north (not entirely zero but not as prevalent as the south). These ones just want to steal money. Let the #BadGovernance #Corruption continue. This system will never change.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Incognito403: 6:03am On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are you sick?

Who created fear.. I am telling u what I saw on Twitter..

Did I tell u dt I am a influencer

You're sharing it. You're just as wicked as the one who fabricated the shit.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by Liposure: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2020
We all know nothing will come out of it. Pure waste of time and resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by seunlayi(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2020
what a messy country we are, The gold in zamfara belongs to the state, while the oil belongs to the country angry

Nevertheless, If you have any documentation of bank debit alert etc of transfer made to sars officials lets compile them and forward, it may be a tool to nail some of those officials

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by AFULA(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2020
okay
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by WealthyValue(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2020
That's Good
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by 12345baba(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Will they do any work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Here's a withness report from one of the people who was shot by the army during the Lekki massacre. This is for all you animals supporting the government in claiming no one was shot. Posterity will judge all of you, and you'll receive your punishment here on earth

https://youtu.be/-Da5qEyOpzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Da5qEyOpzI
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

Use your head. angry
I read the post too. The evil you support will eventually get to you
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality by jalaludeen1(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, good move shaa.

I expected Niger state to rank among the best states in Nigeria because of Sani Bello. Seems Sani Bello is performing as he should

With the worst roads in Nigeria? And I don't care attitude, don't even think of it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wan Disgrace Somebody Internationally / Prof Achebe Rejects CFR Award Offer By Pres. Jonathan - SaharaReporters / Can Nigeria Become A Super Power Without Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.