Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses (5743 Views)

Join Simplified Anatomy classes for Medical and Allied Medical Students / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
samuelpeters:

They are not even Close at all.
Very independent of one another.
Reason why they are not even in the same school(Pharmacy school and Medical school).

The only thing they have in common on a standard knowledge are
Biochemistry and Pharmacologyy.

Anatomy, physiology and Pathology are just brush courses in pharmacy school. Not too deep like Medical students.

I'm not saying you are wrong oh cheesy

Because they are not close is the reason why Pharmacy is not under College of Medicine. The former, some times, is situated in the Main campus while Medicals cross to College which is very close to the university teaching hospital or they all cross but are independent.
Fantabulous!!!. It seems you are still in school?
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by samuelpeters(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

Fantabulous!!!. It seems you are still in school?
Nope.

1 Like

Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by samuelpeters(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
SOLADEMIABIODUN:
@Cetacean,are pharmacists authorized to administer injection
In standard practice,they are not authorized.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2020
samuelpeters:
Nope.
Uni?
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2020
NURSING SCIENCE:
Do you care so much about people that you are willing to take enough time to nurse them back to Health? Do you like building solid and Honest relationship with people? Are you looking for an Advancing Career where you never stop rising? Can you hold your bladder for a long time? Are you not really Grossed out(Strong Stomach)? Do you not mind being there for a Patient even at his or her death period? Then Nursing is for you.
Nursing has being in existence from time immemorial. It is a profession which was designed to bring back a patient to Health and wellness. For example after serious Surgery a Patient has undergone,a Nurse (Perioperative Nurse) is the person who was there before,during and after surgery to ensure the patient is getting better or ailing even more.
Nursing Science:
The science of nursing is characterized by three themes of inquiry that relate to the function of intact humans: (1) principles and laws that govern life processes, well-being, and optimum function during illness and health; (2) patterns of human behavior in interaction with the environment in critical life situations; and (3) processes by which positive changes in health status are affected.
The Myth:
The myth is that Nursing is thought to be a Female profession or at least appears so. This became very pronounced during the Crimean War when Soldiers were injured and sick. The Lady Florence Nightingale was actively involved in treating patients using are two trademarks; Aseptic and Her Carrying Lamp. She is referred to the Mother of Modern Nursing. She propagated this Propaganda which is still in play till today" they are too dirty(Men) and less of a heart to handle this" when she was asked about men in the profession later.
Another cause that there was an age of technology and advancement of Technology and Medicine. Then Many Men left for them because they were paying a lot of money. Then women filled in this things.
Another Problem was there was poor enlightenment of young males to enhance them coming into the profession.
Nurses who are Men are doing great in their field and thriving exponentially.
Nursing Science In Nigeria: It started in UNIMAID in 1978. It seeks to understand the science of wellness of patients and not only that, it seeks to understand patient response to psychologically,spiritually and Physically.
Where Can I work?
*Hospitals
* Care Homes
* Pharmaceuticals
* Military and Paramilitary
* Teaching Facilities
* Public Health
The advantage of Nursing is that it is an independent profession. It has virtually all the various disciplines in Medicine and even More. They work very closely with Doctors to help patients get better.
A Big advantage when you study Nursing Science(BNSc), you get three Certifications i think
* Registered Nurse (R.N)
* Registered Midwife (R.M)
*Registered Nurse of Public Health (R.N PH)
CONS:
* As a man you build your confidence to overcome Gender Discrimination
* You may not get so much mouth watering pay initially
* You must continually build yourself to avoid being static
* Endure a lot so you don't lose your cool.
* So much Quackery

1 Like

Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Abatemtem(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Nursing is one of the fastest growing profession in the world. The diverse opportunities are crazy! Once you leave the shores of this country, the wide range of options will always make you improve.
Cetacean419:
NURSING SCIENCE:
Do you care so much about people that you are willing to take enough time to nurse them back to Health? Do you like building solid and Honest relationship with people? Are you looking for an Advancing Career where you never stop rising? Can you hold your bladder for a long time? Are you not really Grossed out(Strong Stomach)? Do you not mind being there for a Patient even at his or her death period? Then Nursing is for you.
Nursing has being in existence from time immemorial. It is a profession which was designed to bring back a patient to Health and wellness. For example after serious Surgery a Patient has undergone,a Nurse (Perioperative Nurse) is the person who was there before,during and after surgery to ensure the patient is getting better or ailing even more.
Nursing Science:
The science of nursing is characterized by three themes of inquiry that relate to the function of intact humans: (1) principles and laws that govern life processes, well-being, and optimum function during illness and health; (2) patterns of human behavior in interaction with the environment in critical life situations; and (3) processes by which positive changes in health status are affected.
The Myth:
The myth is that Nursing is thought to be a Female profession or at least appears so. This became very pronounced during the Crimean War when Soldiers were injured and sick. The Lady Florence Nightingale was actively involved in treating patients using are two trademarks; Aseptic and Her Carrying Lamp. She is referred to the Mother of Modern Nursing. She propagated this Propaganda which is still in play till today" they are too dirty(Men) and less of a heart to handle this" when she was asked about men in the profession later.
Another cause that there was an age of technology and advancement of Technology and Medicine. Then Many Men left for them because they were paying a lot of money. Then women filled in this things.
Another Problem was there was poor enlightenment of young males to enhance them coming into the profession.
Nurses who are Men are doing great in their field and thriving exponentially.
Nursing Science In Nigeria: It started in UNIMAID in 1978. It seeks to understand the science of wellness of patients and not only that, it seeks to understand patient response to psychologically,spiritually and Physically.
Where Can I work?
*Hospitals
* Care Homes
* Pharmaceuticals
* Military and Paramilitary
* Teaching Facilities
* Public Health
The advantage of Nursing is that it is an independent profession. It has virtually all the various disciplines in Medicine and even More. They work very closely with Doctors to help patients get better.
A Big advantage when you study Nursing Science(BNSc), you get three Certifications i think
* Registered Nurse (R.N)
* Registered Midwife (R.M)
*Registered Nurse of Public Health (R.N PH)
CONS:
* As a man you build your confidence to overcome Gender Discrimination
* You may not get so much mouth watering pay initially
* You must continually build yourself to avoid being static
* Endure a lot so you don't lose your cool.
* So much Quackery

Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Abatemtem:
Nursing is one of the most fastest growing profession in the world. The diverse opportunities are crazy! Once you leave the shores of this country, the wide range of options will always make you improve.
It was one of the courses I wanted to do many many years ago
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by TrustworthyQ: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

Radiography PLease embarassed
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Ahappy: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

I am a student of FUTA currently studying an agricultural course but I don't have passion for any agricultural course(I initially opted to study anatomy but due to some reasons,I was transferred to an agric department).....

I have a plan of studying harder so I can transfer back to human anatomy, for me to be able to move forward in my pursuit of becoming a medical doctor......

So here comes my question, what CGPA must an anatomy student graduate with for him/her to be able to apply for medicine via a direct entry in any Nigeria universities?

And which Nigeria universities can you advice that person to choose(a uni that always accept D.E for medicine without stress)

Thanks,as I am anticipating for your response...
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Ahappy: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2020
I am in love with your thread @cetacean 419...
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
Radiography PLease embarassed
I will get there soon.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

I am a student of FUTA currently studying an agricultural course but I don't have passion for any agricultural course(I initially opted to study anatomy but due to some reasons,I was transferred to an agric department).....

I have a plan of studying harder so I can transfer back to human anatomy, for me to be able to move forward in my pursuit of becoming a medical doctor......

So here comes my question, what CGPA must an anatomy student graduate with for him/her to be able to apply for medicine via a direct entry in any Nigeria universities?

And which Nigeria universities can you advice that person to choose(a uni that always accept D.E for medicine without stress)

Thanks,as I am anticipating for your response...
With a First class of CGPA of 4.53 you can get it in many state universities. But for Federal 4.75 and above based on the DE candidates I have spoken with.
I do not say you can't get a Federal school with a Second Class of 4.48 but do you know how many Candidates are vying that same course? What of Foundation/ Predegree students?
So to be in on the safe side 4.5 and above
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Ahappy: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

With a First class of CGPA of 4.53 you can get it in many state universities. But for Federal 4.75 and above based on the DE candidates I have spoken with.
I do not say you can't get a Federal school with a Second Class of 4.48 but do you know how many Candidates are vying that same course? What of Foundation/ Predegree students?
So to be in on the safe side 4.5 and above

Thanks for your response sir,I am really grateful.... Looking at things now,I wanna ask,is it easier/possible to get a first class in human anatomy department?
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

Thanks for your response sir,I am really grateful.... Looking at things now,I wanna ask,is it easier/possible to get a first class in human anatomy department?
From conversations with relatives and Friends it is very possible. Biochemistry is hard but I see more than 5 first class my junior brother finished with first class in Physiology currently in Dentistry 2nd year. Anatomy is supposed to be quite easy getting it.

1 Like

Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

I am in my farm so I have more than time to comment. Honestly Agriculture gives one time to plan for other things aside farming.

1 Like

Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Ahappy: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

From conversations with relatives and Friends it is very possible. Biochemistry is hard but I see more than 5 first class my junior brother finished with first class in Physiology currently in Dentistry 2nd year. Anatomy is supposed to be quite easy getting it.

Sorry to bother you sir,I am a young lad who's seeking for more knowledge,please what uni did your brother graduated from??

and what uni is he attending currently??
what year did he graduated from the uni where he badged his physiology degree??

and was he admitted easily to study dentistry in his current uni?
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

Sorry to bother you sir,I am a young lad who's seeking for more knowledge,please what uni did your brother graduated from??

and what uni is he attending currently??
what year did he graduated from the uni where he badged his physiology degree??

and was he admitted easily to study dentistry in his current uni?
It was because of Medicine that landed him in Physiology.I won't mention the school because if I do they will know him and know me as well.
But his CGPA is 4.78 abi 4.68 but he didn't find it funny trying to enter because they were only 3 admitted for the course. D.E. is quite hard entering to Dentistry than Medicine I swear. He mentioned over 15 that got into medicine through D.E. people that got 4.57 and the rest.
His former colleague is currently in 300 level second semester Radiography so you will know how long he had to wait for a year and a half for Dentistry excluding NYSC even when I advised he takes the admission. First he was given Physiotherapy for the first DE . But he wanted to be a Doctor either by Medicine or Dentistry. He got in by merit likewise the two. But you see Medicine and Surgery that is where corruption is.
If you want Medicine or Dentistry fine. But it is easier entering Radiography,pharmacy,med lab, Nursing than Dentistry.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Ahappy: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

It was because of Medicine that landed him in Physiology.I won't mention the school because if I do they will know him and know me as well.
But his CGPA is 4.78 abi 4.68 but he didn't find it funny trying to enter because they were only 3 admitted for the course. D.E. is quite hard entering to Dentistry than Medicine I swear. He mentioned over 15 that got into medicine through D.E. people that got 4.57 and the rest.
His former colleague is currently in 300 level second semester Radiography so you will know how long he had to wait for a year and a half for Dentistry excluding NYSC even when I advised he takes the admission. First he was given Physiotherapy writing Jamb . But he wanted to be a Doctor either by Medicine or Dentistry. He got in by merit likewise the two. But you Medicine and Surgery that is where corruption is.
If you want Medicine or Dentistry fine. But it is easier entering Radiography,pharmacy,med lab, Nursing than Dentistry.

I don't know how well I should thank you considering your blatant response, so you talked about NYSC,so one must serve before one can apply for D.E for medicine.... wow....

So let talk about the age factor,do the age factor favour your brother, because there's this thing people says and I am not quite sure about it,that of one exceed 30,one wouldn't be able to travel abroad,maybe to work over there,and it's unlikely for one to get employed here in Nigeria, I want you to be talk more about it....

And I thought if one have a degree already,there's no reason for one to apply and sit for jamb anymore...or my assertion isn't correct,maybe you can elucidate better on that.......
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Ahappy: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

His former colleague is currently in 300 level second semester Radiography so you will know how long he had to wait for a year and a half for Dentistry excluding NYSC even when I advised he takes the admission. First he was given Physiotherapy writing Jamb . But he wanted to be a Doctor either by Medicine or Dentistry. He got in by merit likewise the two. But you Medicine and Surgery that is where corruption is.

And as a knowledge seeker, I want you to tell me the reading routine of your bro,how well did he study,or was he generally smart from the beginning(I am an average student,the highest hour I have ever read was 4 hours)...

I want you to advice me as if I am your Junior brother, what should I stop doing and what should I start doing for my desire to become a medical doctor to come to past....
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by samuelpeters(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

Uni?
UNN
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by samuelpeters(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

I don't know how well I should thank you considering your blatant response, so you talked about NYSC,so one must serve before one can apply for D.E for medicine.... wow....

So let talk about the age factor,do the age factor favour your brother, because there's this thing people says and I am not quite sure about it,that of one exceed 30,one wouldn't be able to travel abroad,maybe to work over there,and it's unlikely for one to get employed here in Nigeria, I want you to be talk more about it....

And I thought if one have a degree already,there's no reason for one to apply and sit for jamb anymore...or my assertion isn't correct,maybe you can elucidate better on that.......

Let me help him out.

You do not need NYSC to apply for D.E. Except postgraduate.

About the age thing. Age is important quite alright. but it doesn't mean you won't be able to work abroad depending on the route you used in travelling.
I think the point they are trying to make is this, average guys abroad usually graduates early, they are in a better position to secure job easily. While you at 30, would still be trying to settle down, garner some experience etal(age may not really be on your side when everything is set).

But then, age is not really that important as far as you got what you wanted anyways cheesy

Except some of these companies that do recuit all graduates from different fields. They give all kinds of conditions to reduce population.Unfortunately, age is one of these conditions. If you want to work in the health field then your experience and Licence are the most important not necessarily your age.

If you are coming through DE, you only need to buy DE form from JAMB and wait for the school to call you for her DE screening. But most DE candidates, do sit for UTME incase DE admission never works.
Why?? Because DE admission is competitive in Medicals but very very very competitive for Medicine in particular. So they don't want to lose admission for that year.

Like @Cetacean said, "his brother got physiotherapy through UTME but rejected it because he really wanted to be a doctor through Medicine or Dentistry"

So everything depends on your priority. Some only wanted to study any medical course(Primary/allied) while some wanted Medicine/Dentistry or nothing!
If Cetacean brother was the former in his priority, he would have become a Physiotherapist.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

Some Schools require you to serve before applying them for DE in some courses. Some do not require you. Mind you, my brother is below 30. He decided to serve because his school required it. Either a NYSC certificate or an exemption if one is needed..
Since abroad is in your mind, age doesn't limit you. Haven't you seen 45 yr olds leaving Nigeria abroad? Many countries want experience and I tell you the fact.
Travelling abroad i will suggest a specialisation in a good Medical Field like Anaesthesiology,Radiology and Dentistry will get you a good pay and you will be able to settle bills , health problems and your family welfare if you have one.(UK)
Family Medicine and Pathology also guarantees you a comfortable pay.(USA)
In the USA the Medical Fields listed above (Anaesthesiology,Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgery,Radiology and Dermatology are very hard to get in as a Foreigner and you might have to go their school again) Family Medicine , Infectious disease(quite a poor pay) and Pathology are quite easy to get in as Foreigner (USA).
My elder brother who graduated when I just gained admission to study engineering studied Medicine and specialised in OnG and that is what spurred my younger brother to do it. I guess I am the strangest in my Family. He is currently a Physician Assistant in the USA. Google Physician Assistant if you may.He was offered pathology for residency which he hated with so much passion.
He wasn't prepared to run into school debt because you can run into a debt of 150k dollars and above as a that time in the USA. Since Physician assistant was relatively new for foreigners he applied for it and he thanks God for making that decision he works as a OnG PA (he is not a Doc In the USA). He doesn't earn up to a Doc but he doesn't have so many insurance bills and Law enforcement agents to deal with.
TRUTH about the pay:
You won't be paid same as a white man but with time you will earn .
I don't understand that JAMB question you asked
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
samuelpeters:

Let me help him out.

You do not need NYSC to apply for D.E. Except postgraduate.

About the age thing. Age is important quite alright. but it doesn't mean you won't be able to work abroad depending on the route you used in travelling.
I think the point they are trying to make is this, average guys abroad usually graduates early, they are in a better position to secure job easily. While you at 30, would still be trying to settle down, garner some experience etal(age may not really be on your side when everything is set).

But then, age is not really that important as far as you got what you wanted anyways cheesy

Except some of these companies that do recuit all graduates from different fields. They give all kinds of conditions to reduce population.Unfortunately, age is one of these conditions. If you want to work in the health field then your experience and Licence are the most important not necessarily your age.

If you are coming through DE, you only need to buy DE form from JAMB and wait for the school to call you for her DE screening. But most DE candidates, do sit for UTME incase DE admission never works.
Why?? Because DE admission is competitive in Medicals but very very very competitive for Medicine in particular. So they don't want to lose admission for that year.

Like @Cetacean said, "his brother got physiotherapy through UTME but rejected it because he really wanted to be a doctor through Medicine or Dentistry"

So everything depends on your priority. Some only wanted to study any medical course(Primary/allied) while some wanted Medicine/Dentistry or nothing!
If Cetacean brother was the former in his priority, he would have become a Physiotherapist.
The Physiotherapy was when he first applied for DE ooo please. He was done with school.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Ahappy: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cetacean419:

Some Schools require you to serve before applying them for DE in some courses. Some do not require you. Mind you, my brother is below 30. He decided to serve because his school required it. Either a NYSC certificate or an exemption if one is needed..
Since abroad is in your mind, age doesn't limit you. Haven't you seen 45 yr olds leaving Nigeria abroad? Many countries want experience and I tell you the fact.
Travelling abroad i will suggest a specialisation in a good Medical Field like Anaesthesiology,Radiology and Dentistry will get you a good pay and you will be able to settle bills , health problems and your family welfare if you have one.(UK)
Family Medicine and Pathology also guarantees you a comfortable pay.(USA)
In the USA the Medical Fields listed above (Anaesthesiology,Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgery,Radiology and Dermatology are very hard to get in as a Foreigner and you might have to go their school again) Family Medicine , Infectious disease(quite a poor pay) and Pathology are quite easy to get in as Foreigner (USA).
My elder brother who graduated when I just gained admission to study engineering studied Medicine and specialised in OnG and that is what spurred my younger brother to do it. I guess I am the strangest in my Family. He is currently a Physician Assistant in the USA. Google Physician Assistant if you may.He was offered pathology which hated with so much passion.
He wasn't prepared to run into school debt because you can run into a debt of 150k dollars and above as a that time in the USA. Since Physician assistant was relatively new for foreigners he applied for it and he thanks God for making that decision he works as a OnG PA (he is not a Doc In the USA). He doesn't earn up to a Doc but he doesn't have so many insurance bills and Law enforcement agents to deal with.
TRUTH about the pay:
You won't be paid same as a white man but with time you will earn .
I don't understand that JAMB question you asked

Thanks once again, about the jamb question, I mean,will someone write. jamb if he apply via D.E for medicine?

and please help me make enquires from your brother so you can answer my second question on the thread...thank you Sir, I so much appreciate.....

I have passion for psychiatry......I don't if it pays well, but I love to be a psychiatrist...... and if that's not possible,I will opt for other options....

But for now,I wanna strive hard so I can take one step at a time,transfer to anatomy,graduate with an excellent CGPA,by Gods grace.......

and let God take charge of the rest...
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

I meant DE
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

Thanks once again, about the jamb question, I mean,will someone write. jamb if he apply via D.E for medicine?

and please help me make enquires from your brother so you can answer my second question on the thread...thank you Sir, I so much appreciate.....

I have passion for psychiatry......I don't if it pays well, but I love to be a psychiatrist...... and if that's not possible,I will opt for other options....

But for now,I wanna strive hard so I can take one step at a time,transfer to anatomy,graduate with an excellent CGPA,by Gods grace.......

It was a mistake I wanted to say he got Physiotherapy for his First DE
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Cetacean419: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ahappy:

JAMB Can be converted to DE I think?
Psychiatry is good but they are few. I think residency is quite easy in psychiatry and Pathology since they have more than enough space for New Medics.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by DonnaDuncan: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Abatemtem:
Nursing is one of the most fastest growing profession in the world. The diverse opportunities are crazy! Once you leave the shores of this country, the wide range of options will always make you improve.
You know that the nursing industry included about three million registered nurses and three-quarters of a million licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses in the U.S. The BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics) projects that number of RNs will grow by 15% in the next decade - much faster than average. You're right saying that nursing is one of the fastest growing profession in the world.
I've been working as a nurse for more than 7 years and I can tell you that our job, no matter how simple it may seem to you, is extremely complicated. Lots of patients who need treatment and examinations, responsibility for health of each patient...obviously it will be easier for hospital where I work to use a management software for patients but now we just have to wait for it.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by Nizz20: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello Good day pls am a student currently studying medical laboratory science, what are the chances of getting jobs abroad in USA or Canada...
Job opportunities in Nigeria now is scarce
Do the recuit only medical doctors and nurses?
Pls do respond, thanks
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by nurain150(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Odoctor:

I only laugh. Lol. Honestly you r correct, but I put emphasis on 'NIGERIA' .A radiographer is better of.
Lol, Tbh you know it's Pharmacy in Nigeria.
Re: Truth Of Medical And Allied Health Courses by nurain150(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cetacean419:

His former colleague is currently in 300 level second semester Radiography so you will know how long he had to wait for a year and a half for Dentistry excluding NYSC even when I advised he takes the admission. First he was given Physiotherapy for the first DE . But he wanted to be a Doctor either by Medicine or Dentistry. He got in by merit likewise the two. But you see Medicine and Surgery that is where corruption is.

Pharmacy hardly admit external degree, I don't know why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women In History Who Clearly Had More Balls Than Men / List Of Universities That Accepts Below Jamb Cut-off Mark. / When The Teacher Keep Saying "Keep This In The Back Of Ur Mind" PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.