Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? (3727 Views)

Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Gotze1: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

I have already seen this pic and a video that appears to be the elderly man been treated in an ambulance on twitter. In the ambulance he was in serious pain but was alive. I hope he made it.

But this is just one 'possible' body covered in blood and you think that is evidence of massacre?
What you have at best is 78 - 1 = 77. You have 77 more to go. Show us the bodies. In a massacre the bodies will be all over the place. The blood will be all over. Imagine the gallons of blood from 78 human beings.

You people keep saying massacre even though all the evidence we have so far points to maximum less than 5 people dead. That is not a massacre. By calling this what its not you are dishonoring the dead and making it difficult to get to the root of the matter.

You think 78 people will just die like than from a hail of bullets and Lekki Toll will not be covered in blood? The family members will not start declaring people missing all over the place?
You are a compound fool. I wish you the same faith that befell those people.
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Edeyoung: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
where i live is 5 hours behind 9ja time. how much will a politician pay me that when converted is of use to me. grow up abeg. the massacre was a scam, and we need to educate people shikena. i don't support any politician

Aboki, no wonder you guys dont fancy education anything your masters say is truth

I believe you werent paid, but you were instructed to say what they said
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Edeyoung:

Aboki, no wonder you guys dont fancy education anything your masters say is truth

I believe you werent paid, but you were instructed to say what they said
common sense. After seeing so many fake pictures of the so called massacre.
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Edeyoung: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
common sense. After seeing so many fake pictures of the so called massacre.

Fake pictures, on life Instagram you
speaking of common sense makes me weak

Aboki....
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Muna4real(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
How come there is no picture of bloodstains. we know the amount of blood of 78 people or even 15 will produce on a tarred road. DJ Stick will surely pay for inciting chaos and violence.

whatever the truth is, May what happened there befall you and your family. Say Amen if you are sure that nothing happened.
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Muna4real:

whatever the truth is, May what happened there befall you and your family. Say Amen if you are sure that nothing happened.
typical Nigerian and curses that don’t work
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Muna4real(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
typical Nigerian and curses that don’t work

If it won't work, why then are you scared of typing a simple Amen? May the cause of the deaths at lekki be your portion.
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by strangest(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
was not lekki tol gate. Picture has been debunked

Link?
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:
This is another Moniker! Same set of people with different accounts paid by politicians to wash away the sins of their masters ahead of the 2023 elections. Just look at the time! 2am and someone with a job has the time to open a thread just to try and convince people otherwise despite the amount of evidence out there.

Will you sharap there

Answer his questions and stop yearning rvbbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

34 Katsina Students To Get Medical Scholarship As Radda Launches Doctor Program / The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. / Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.