Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nigerian Govt Is Fooling Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Is Fooling Us (254 Views)

Why Zamfara Must Stop Fooling Us By Richard Murphy / Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria / Some APC Senators Pledging Loyalty Are Fooling You, Omokri Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Is Fooling Us by bigeliot(m): 4:34am On Oct 24, 2020
I have given a very deep thought about this lekki shooting and I've come to the conclusion that these people are fooling us. My pain is that the south is more educated than the north but the north with the help of the colonial masters knows how to manipulate the south. How can a sane human say nobody died on the 20th oct 2020 at lekki toll gate. Seriously ehh, the smartest people in Nigeria are the northerners, they know how to manipulate the south by just buying some persons to do the media work while they do the practical work and use fear as a weapon. we are not ready for change in this country bliv me. It was too obvious na. 1st the youth came out to protest peacefully against police brutality. They sent thugs, Clearly political thugs. U could see them move in BRT buses in Lagos and govt official cars in other places in Nigeria With dangerous weapons to disrupt the protest. the govt security agencies with self acclaimed integrity didn't see that to stop, maybe the video was doctored. That was how killings started, cars burnt and buildins went on flames. then they started playing their political cards. It started from benin. After their thugs killed somebody in benin, police station went on flames and prison break happened, they said it was the (peaceful)protesters that did it. Suddenly the protest was hijacked, clearly by thugs(political). They introduced curfew. Before we know it, the same card was played in Lagos, police station got burnt, the governor declared a curfew on that day to stop people from protesting by 4pm and it was later announced that the curfew will start by 9pm to enable people get home. The peaceful protesters at lekki defied the curfew and I saw a *video* of one of the protesters saying they will not stop until govt listens to them. Then a picture of a man removing cameras surfaced. Then armed security men arrived, the the lights went off, then the protesters sat on the floor and started singing the national anthem with a national flag on their hand bcus they were told the security personals won't hurt them if they hold the flag. Then videos and pictures of people shot surfaced. People were clearly shot at. It became an emergency. THAT SAME NIGHT, WE SAW VIDEOS OF PEOPLE SAYING THE ARMY ARE COLLECTING THE DEAD BODIES, AN AMBULANCE WITH TWO NURSES SAID THE ARMY STOPPED THEM FROM GOING TO HELP PEOPLE, DJ SWITCH WENT LIVE ON AIR AND PEOPLE SAW IT LIVE. A COMMANDERS NAME WAS MENTIONED THAT DAY AND HER PHONE DIED. YOUTHS GOT ANGRY AND SET THE TOLL GATE ON FIRE AND THAT WAS HOW THE HUNT FOR TINUBU STARTED. They didn't see when to remove the cameras until that day, d toll gate light never went off until that night the army came, ok they said the army were shooting up and it's a doctored video, how will u shoot up and the people down will be hurt by the same bullets going up. People were admitted in the hospital, dead bodies were hidden and I trust these people na, knowing that it's too early for us to know who's missing and who's not, they are asking parents of the people they claim are dead to come out and speak. How will they know that the person that didn't return home is dead already when there's no prove. They will instead consider them missing. And am sure they must have threatened the living ones in the hospital not to speak. Now, they payed some of people like they've always done to write rubbish on social media and am surprised people are buying it already. Now they are playing tribal politics. Trying to break the south like theyve always done and some persons are buying it. I even read where the south west governor's came together to condemn what's going on in their region as if the Edo, Enugu, abia etc were not affected. Making it look like it was only the west that was affected. Are we that heartless and weak. These leaders are one and will never change and am surprised we are still listening to them. Greedy people. Imagine keeping food that were supposed to be given out to the masses during covid-19 for their selfish and greedy selves. Tommorow they will come with one voice and tell us that they were waiting for the right time to share it. We are too patient and weak as a people believe me, that's y people will have confidence to come out and lie to us. They know nothing will happen. If things don't change now we will remain slaves forever. They already know the masses are scared to die and are weak in mind. They will bring a law that will not allow such protest to happen again. Just watch out.
Dont be fooled, if we don't make the change happen now, it will not happen again. Some people are already buying into their lies and are loosing focus. That's the plan, they want to confuse the south and scatter them.
A govt that allows the fulani headers kill and get away with it, a govt that will openly identify with thugs, a govt that will send innocent people to die in the name of fighting Boko Haram without adequate weapons, a govt that will close southern borders and open the northern borders, a govt that will openly show how corrupt they are, feeding school children with billions when everywhere is on lockdown and children are at home, a govt of nepotism, one sided appointment, the educated ones will serve the less educated ones, a govt with no president, the list is endless. NIGERIA GOVT IS A SCAM. NOTHING WILL WORK IF WE DONT CHANGE IT. DONT GIVE IN TO THE CONFUSION THEY ARE BRINGING, DONT ALLOW THEM SEPERATE THE SOUTH, REMAIN UNITED AND PEACEFUL AND THEY WILL SEND FULANI HEADER TO DO THE ATTACKING WHICH I BELIEVE WILL BE THEIR LAST CARD, IF WE REMAIN STRONG AND DEFEAT THEM BELIEVE ME AFRICA AND NOT JUST NIGERIA WILL SEE THE LIGHT. DONT ALLOW THEIR SOCIAL WARRIORS CONFUSE U. THEY THINK WE ARE WEAK MENTALLY. PROVE THEM WRONG AND THIS GOVT WILL CHANGE. my thoughts though and I know am right. Stay safe, stay strong and stay smart. Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Is Fooling Us by orisa37: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2020
BECAUSE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT DEVIL IS PURSUING IT.
Re: Nigerian Govt Is Fooling Us by orisa37: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2020
BECAUSE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT DEVIL IS PURSUING IT.

AND THIS GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SCHIZOPHRENIC AB INITIO.

(1) (Reply)

“na Soldiers Kill People For Lekki” – Dino Melaye Sings In New Music Video / #endsars: 1 Minute Silence And Prayer For The Victims Of The Protest / A Governor One Too Many!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.