Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

LAMM HONEY : The First Bee Farm In Nigeria. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / LAMM HONEY : The First Bee Farm In Nigeria. (375 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Fulani Hunters Having Fun In My Farm In 2015 - Aroms Aigbehi Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAMM HONEY : The First Bee Farm In Nigeria. by lammagric(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2020
LAMM HONEY :

The First Bee Farm in Nigeria.

That confirm her Raw & Original Honey with :

(A) Comprehensive Laboratory Analysis Result (Lab Test)

And

(B) 90 - Day Money Back Guarantee.

For Order:

Check My Signature.
Re: LAMM HONEY : The First Bee Farm In Nigeria. by lammagric(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
*TO MY CHRISTIAN FAMILY !!!.*

Can you open your Bible to the below verses.

And read how the Lord also testify to the Wonders of Honey ��

Oh my goodness, the Lord is good all the time ��

Are you there now?

Oya, take this �and read it aloud so that people at the back can hear you well (Sir /Ma'am):

Honey is mentioned in the Bible 61 times.

In 20 out of the 61 verses the bible describes Canaan as a land flowing with milk and *honey*.

For example:

(1) Exodus 3:8 :

And I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and *honey* - the home of the Canaanites ,Hittites, Amorites , Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.

And Honey is also stated in the Verses below : �

(2) Proverbs 16:24

Pleasant words are as a *honey Comb*, sweet to the soul and health to the bones.

(3) Proverbs 24:13

My son eat *honey* for it is good.
Yes, the *honey* from the comb is sweet to your taste.

(4) Psalm 8:16

But I would feed you with the finest of the wheat and with *honey* from the rock , I would satisfy you.

(5) Isaiah 7:15

He will eat curds and *honey* at the time he knows enough to refuse evil and choose good.

Halleluyah, the Lord is good ....��

*HOW HONEY IS MADE*

Bee experts assert that to make one pound of honey it takes approximately 60,000 bees traveling to possibly 2 million flowers (around 55,000 miles) to extract enough nectar.

They are multipurpose substances that in some forms can be applied extremely to the skin and in other forms ingested ad a food or supplement.

Bee products are mother Nature's most incredible gift to our planet , packed with Vitamins minerals, and essential amino acids, bee products provide us with essential nutrition to help without fast paced lifestyles.

©LAMM HONEY...

Direct Honey from My Bee Farm.

D Sure Raw & Original Honey.

If It is not Lamm Honey, It might not be Original.
Re: LAMM HONEY : The First Bee Farm In Nigeria. by lammagric(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2020
SIMPLE CURE FOR SKIN RASHES USING RAW HONEY....

Do you have stubborn skin rashes that always disfigure you in public ?

Many women cannot wear mini skirt because of the stubborn rashes they have.

Some men cannot wear knickers because of their skin rashes.

There is a simple solution to your problem!

TREATMENT:

Get a quantity of bitter leaf,
Grind the bitter leaves with black soap,
Add two tablespoonfuls of honey with it.
Always bath with it every morning.
Within two weeks u will see changes.

Moreover:

Try to eat bitter leaf soup to kill the germs that caused it internally.

Thanks.
Re: LAMM HONEY : The First Bee Farm In Nigeria. by lammagric(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
*HOW TO USE RAW HONEY WITH TOMATO FOR GLOWING FACE/SKIN :*

It is good for your Face.

It gives a glowing Skin.

This helps to clear Pimples,Acne, Dark Spots and Oily Skin.

It also helps in removing Tanning.

*METHOD:*

Mash and mix the two( Raw Honey & Tomato).

Leave on your face for 20 minutes.

Rinse with Warm Water.

Your Skin will Glow now .�

#The Healing Power of Honey.
#Wonders of Honey.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Powerful Herbalist In Nigeria / Sponsor a Rice Farmer in Omor, Anambra State for N80k. Earn 30% ROI In 4 Months / Rainbow Maize In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.