Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX (5331 Views)

Police Arrested My Colleague Brother & Fine Him N150,000 For Reporting A Thief / I Haven't Seen My Husband Since SARS Arrested Him In 2017 - Woman Tells Panel / "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Nairafame1: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria man cries out after Sars arrests his PA yesterday at Adekunle, Lagos state.

Those Sars said he was the leader of those hoodlums that invaded Oba Palace and stole "Opa Ase".

Please let us all be guided.

The man wrote;
This happened today! 23rd of October 2020. They took him to Adekunle police station, removed his plate numbers, seized his phones and prepared a letter for transfer to kirikiri.

Luckily the DPO saw him in the cell allowed him make 1 phone call and that’s how we bombarded the police station with army trucks!

These men of the anti cult unit / SARS lied that he wasn’t there. Thank God we could recognize his car. After an hour of threats they brought him out.

Please be careful out there...

We have prepared our law suit! and we plan on arresting these officers too. They planted a pistol in the car! Just imagine he didn’t have a father with military support and connections

Read more from the source HERE

1 Share

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Moferere: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2020
SARS still dey operate

5 Likes

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by athaboi(f): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2020
This shit aren't ending anytime soon and police will actually use many as retaliation to what happened to them

16 Likes

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Perfecttouchade: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2020
SMH
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by ojun50(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria youth should be careful
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by wakaman: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2020
You had better be sure of what you are alleging shocked
Other wise you PA would still be available for you as you would both work together from your custody office.

2 Likes

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Franzinni: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Scary so they didn't end SARS ... I am confused undecided

10 Likes

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by yanabasee(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2020
And Mr President asked us to stop protesting, that our prayer have been heard and actions are on the play....
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Superjazz: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria jagga jagga
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by UDUJ(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Moferere:
SARS still dey operate

Same question I need to ask. I thought they were disbanded and dissolved? How true is this story because the Internet stories these days is something else? .

You don't know what to believe anymore undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by punisha: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Which sars again biko
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2020
what is wrong with this people? they go about planting weed and guns in people's cars.

they are the cause of all the nonsense happening over Nigeria right now

1 Like

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Adiokehindeolar(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Na lie no sars ..this not real even those sars now day home sleep and eaten oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Adiokehindeolar(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Na lie no sars ..this not real even those sars now day home sleep and eaten oo .

1 Like

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Twelfthman: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2020
You smell like fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by 2cribz: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Pls which sars is that. Thougbt its been disbanded. Whereever those bastards sars officers are,angry hoodlums should locate them and set them ablaze. What sars is that.
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by ceejayluv(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
We need this at the front page please.

NB: I guess it's SACS / SAKS squad. There are videos online which can help their investigation, why going through the lazy route of random arrests and false charges.?
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by miqos02(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Nairafame1:
Nigeria man cries out after Sars arrests his PA yesterday at Adekunle, Lagos state.

Those Sars said he was the leader of those hoodlums that invaded Oba Palace and stole "Opa Ase".

Please let us all be guided.

The man wrote;
This happened today! 23rd of October 2020. They took him to Adekunle police station, removed his plate numbers, seized his phones and prepared a letter for transfer to kirikiri.

Luckily the DPO saw him in the cell allowed him make 1 phone call and that’s how we bombarded the police station with army trucks!

These men of the anti cult unit / SARS lied that he wasn’t there. Thank God we could recognize his car. After an hour of threats they brought him out.

Please be careful out there...

We have prepared our law suit! and we plan on arresting these officers too. They planted a pistol in the car! Just imagine he didn’t have a father with military support and connections

Read more from the source HERE

If you want us to believe this write up, show proof. Who is the man you are talking about. Don't add fuel to the raging fire just for clicks and likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by ceejayluv(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
UDUJ:

Same question I need to ask. I thought they were disbanded and dissolved? How true is this story because the Internet stories these days is something else? .

You don't know what to believe anymore undecided
Many Nigerians refer to all tactical units as SARS. Some out of ignorance, others out of laziness to specify. From the writeup, it was the SACS that picked him up.

1 Like

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by UDUJ(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
ceejayluv:

Many Nigerians refer to all tactical units as SARS. Some out of ignorance, others out of laziness to specify. From the writeup, it was the SACS that picked him up.

Makes sense. Thanks for this.
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Chukskin: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2020
SARS still on the beats,which way Nigeria?
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by PAWG(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
The narrator should stop trying to be cheap, SARS = POLICE but not every uniformed policeman is a SARS operative. Fix your thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Therg80: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by superCleanworks(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2020
okay we dey see
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by wonder233: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fake news from twitter. The headquarters of lies and cyber bullying.
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
so upon all this protest and killings, Nigerian police are still acting this way...what a country!
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by Mayng01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Does sars still exist?
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by tammie24: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
But they said Sars has been dissolved
Re: Sars Arrested My PA Today, Says He Lead Those Thugs That Invaded Oba Palace. PIX by lexxxino(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Which sars?? Special acute respiratory system??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Century 18" Rechargeable Fan With Remote FRC 45-B ₦ 12,500 / Girl Stripped Unclad For Stealing In A Lagos Shopping Mall (PHOTO) / More Pics Of The Man Who Was Butchered In Akwa Ibom state(very Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.