Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,242 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) (56454 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Oyinlola Market In FESTAC Demolished Without Warning, Shops Looted / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

This is exactly what we are saying. Some said only thugs are looting but with video evidences, even some so called protesters joined the looting..

Is it not Nigeria again? People leave conscience and do anytin so far its free..

I insist thugs and some protesters participated in this looting...

Any one found wth looted goods shud be prosecuted accordingly....

Imagine ruining someone life business of over how many years in just a hour... Just a hour....

The citizens are evil as the politicians.

Truth.. If u like blast mi.. If your father or mother or even your own business was looted, you wunt be here saying trash..
No difference between a purported protester & looters, sars has been proscribed, so what are they protesting for? They should be shot at sight, like Donald Trump’s recommendation for looters in the United States.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by Tedpgrass: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
cugardmalino:

Looting is the pleasure that comes with pain.
Protest is the anger that comes with pain. They both work hand in hand. When you’re comfortable you protest but when you’re not you loot. Those that eat from hand to mouth are the ones they use to Shawn you during the times you need to excise you civic responsibilities. Change comes with pain and everyone will have a story to tell. 5yrs they are preaching change and the economy is sinking. Just small 2wks of unrest someone people dey talk like say them dey blind since birth and their ears dey deaf too. I stand for Change and the unrest that comes with it. Like they say, the fight we are fighting is the war the politicians have put on ground waiting for it to manifest. War comes with pain and it signifies that WAR = We All Regret. Las las after all we go enjoy if the necessary change comes and every children will be proud to say my parents are heroes.

Oga, your philosophy no get any reasonable attempt at being an actuality!!

Forgive my pun.

This pain, revolution, unrest - simply not needed....... All that happens is a change of guards- corrupt ones at that,........ who become worse as the days go by.

BUT the innocent, the poor bear the brunt.. fallout.

Interesting thing is that though the poor/innocents fan the embers into a flame and eventually a raging fire, they never actually get the benefit.. They are consumed in the process like charcoal!!

The cycle continues

What we need is creation and enactment of laws that create a traction for upliftment of the common good.

The charitable sector coming into support the lack in society, not just a few audio pictures.

People becoming more resilient to do good despite temptations.

The return to the old days of publicly shaming and excluding those with unexplained funds..

Let's cleanse the land of evil,.... be it tiny, small or great..

Then we are on to the right path

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2020
rottennaija:

"Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather" ... Mt 24:28

Unending protest is a breeding ground for all sortof social vices, anarchy, insurrection, looting, rioting, killings, disintegration, revolution etc.

When a protest goes on and on and on, it would eventually be hijacked by people with evil intent (not connected to the protest). It could be those who have hatred for a particular leader, it could those who want to see the country burn (IPOB and revolutionnow) as long as it would make them king of the ashes, it could be those who had been targeting your business or life or even foreign powers who would see the country burn so they make money from sells of arms and resources theft.

You guys were warned the protest had been hijacked and should end it, and allow the govt work on the demands. Instead, you guys reinterpreted what Endsars is, added more demands, ask the president to resign, wanted to protest for 30 days so the UN would step( deceived into believing so by those who had scheme ahead of you to use the protest for their evil intent), the celebrities urged you on, contributed money.

Let me ask you, when the curfew came, and the soldiers approached to enforce it, how many celebrities were at the front? Where was Ay, Omotola, Davido? Were there with you at the lekki Gate? Or they were tweeting from their homes? How many foreign power do you know would like to see Nigeria burn as long as they make their billions stealing our resources, selling arms to each sides?

Businesses are destroyed, homes damage, job lost, at least for the next 3 months before all can be recovered. Who suffer the most? Nigerians youth, use your head. Our govt is bad, there is corruption everywhere, not just the govt but also among the youth. True. But it can get worse as long as we are heading this path and allow those with evil intent to burn it down.

At the end, when every breaks down. The celebrities would be outside the country tweeting (just as they were missing in the lekki Gate). The govt officials who can afford would fly out of the country. Businesses men who can and saw the signs ahead would run to another country. But we the millions of youth would suffer the most.

And don't make the mistake of thinking we would ground all flight. That they won't be able to fly out. They will see the early signs of war and disintegration weeks or months ahead. They would fly out weeks or months before everything goes up in flames.

Be wise people. Just as in this protest, the common people suffer at the end.

You're just an educated fool. Writing rubbish to justify decades of maltreatment, theft and blatant disregard and assault on the people by those who were supposed to better their lives. What we all saw that happened is as a result of people's frustration and hopelessness. Don't try to drag IPOB into your madness. If the country had treated Igbos fairly as an equal partner in everything about the country, there won't have been any one talked and talking about Biafra. Same thing goes yo RevolutionNow. As for foreign interests and powers, where a father treats and protects all his children very well, patriotism becomes a self-will and obligations. There won't ever be any foreign interest wanting or having a chance to destabilise the country. So stop supporting evil administration and atrocities.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
DesChyko:

Nope bro.
Any video that has a protester in it is photoshopped.

How does that sound? undecided
Shoot them, no difference between miscreant youths, & those protesting against the peace,? Let anyone who knows them, come & identity the Hoodlums later.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
That's the only thing they're good at.
To loot and Target Igbo men businesses.

We know them grin

Lazy moda4kers!
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by AkuOlisa: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Mutemenot:
shocked We just have a taste of the youths we have in this country, they are our future leaders like we often say.
Wish we have a government that can compensate our business men and women whose wares were stolen or damaged in the cause of this protest.

The youths are Even worse than the leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Xscape1993:
What is the connection between the protest and stealing?

Poverty and lack of education caused by bad governance.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

The youths are Even worse than the leaders
When I heard ENDSars I laughed, Can a bad tree yield good fruits? even Yeshua doubted it?, the so called Youths are 100 times worse, I pity Nigeria.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by DesChyko: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
Shoot them, no difference between miscreant youths, & those protesting against the peace,? Let anyone who knows them, come & identity the Hoodlums later.

**drops mic**
After all they were caught in the act of 'robbery'.

Everyone caught in the act of 'robbery' should be shot.

Everyone.

Everyone?

Make that 'every poor, underprivileged one'.

Then peaceful protesters be allowed to continue their protests in peace.

***drops mic again***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by rottennaija(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You're just an educated fool. Writing rubbish to justify decades of maltreatment, theft and blatant disregard and assault on the people by those who were supposed to better their lives. What we all saw that happened is as a result of people's frustration and hopelessness. Don't try to drag IPOB into your madness. If the country had treated Igbos fairly as an equal partner in everything about the country, there won't have been any one talked and talking about Biafra. Same thing goes yo RevolutionNow. As for foreign interests and powers, where a father treats and protects all his children very well, patriotism becomes a self-will and obligations. There won't ever be any foreign interest wanting or having a chance to destabilise the country. So stop supporting evil administration and atrocities.

As if you are better than those in the evil administration. Give you power and you will do worse. After, IPOB is worse than the Nigerian govt as it presently is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Reinaldo:

Poverty and lack of education caused by bad governance.
Since democrazy 1999 started have you held any Governor, or Local Government council accountable? It is only the President in Abuja you people know? Mumus that don’t know their right from left.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2020
rottennaija:

As if you are better than those in the evil administration. Give you power and you will do worse. After, IPOB is worse than the Nigerian govt as it presently is.
Ipob is evil, they should be classified as the outcast demon of Ndigbo.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
Since democrazy 1999 started have you held any Governor, or Local Government council accountable? It is only the President in Abuja you people know? Mumus that don’t know their right from left.

Another demon in human skin on the prowl. We know your type. People with deep-seated evil intensions for the common man. The people will be free whether you like it or not. It's only a matter of time before we kick you and your useless, demonic paymasters out. *spits*
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Kuginzi:
Only SHOPPING MALLS get looted during violence, and not BOOKSHOPS. This is because Looters don't Read, and Readers don't Loot.

Mr Reader, what if I told you that I know where you can get an iPhone 11 for 45k courtesy of looters, would you buy? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by DragonFire433: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The government called for anarchy and got it hot! The government since Gowon has failed Nigerians.

And every other subsequent government would continue to fail

Best thing is for us to go our separate ways. No region would suffer.

We would be far better off than what we currently have. The notion that a particular region would not survive is a big lie.

Everybody go chop belle full that time.

Divide the country and let everyone go their separate ways.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by DragonFire433: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Salmoneus:

Mr Reader, what if I told you that I know where you can get an iPhone 11 for 45k courtesy of looters, would you buy? grin grin

Bad guy..... I love your question.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
This is not a protest at all but looting of people's properties and all of them should be arrested ASAP and charged accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Mumurism, Shut up and stop showing your ignorance, is these the rubbish your parents fed you as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria while you were growing up, or you don’t know your parents & have no identity?
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Salmoneus:

Since no police around, What if the seller has his Boyz around the corner to collect the phone back from you, & accuse you of stealing, would you still buy it?
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Anybody caught looting from now henceforth should be shot.......They ain't protesters but thieves.

I wonder how they expect that poor woman who borrowed money from LAPO to stock her shop to survive after that demonic attack.....These looters don't have conscience at all, they are demons.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
DragonFire433:

And every other subsequent government would continue to fail

Best thing is for us to go our separate ways. No region would suffer.

We would be far better off than what we currently have. The notion that a particular region would not survive is a big lie.

Everybody go chop belle full that time.

Divide the country and let everyone go their separate ways.
Lazy mind, are you above 21?, because only a juvenile will reason like this? who will divide Nigeria for you? United Nations, or the United States? Men you sound like such a pathetic Loser?
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by kevoh(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Is it just me because the only warehouse that I saw that had palliatives with COVID-19 printed boldly and was redistributed looted is the one at Mazamaza! The very first one we got to know about!

The other few warehouses, to the best of my knowledge, didn't have COVID or related terms printed on it. Hope people have not gone to steal from somebody's warehouse under the guise of taking long stored palliatives. I stand to be corrected anyway!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by AkuOlisa: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
blacknp:
When I heard ENDSars I laughed, Can a bad tree yield good fruits? even Yeshua doubted it?, the so called Youths are 100 times worse, I pity Nigeria.

Me my own is That some of us told my people not to involve in this protests they ignore us.

Now they are using us as the scapegoat for the fallout of the protests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2020
kevoh:
Is it just me because the only warehouse that I saw that had palliatives with COVID-19 printed boldly and was redistributed looted is the one at Mazamaza! The verty first one we got to know about!

The other few warehouses, to the best of my knowledge, didn't have COVID or related terms printed on it. Hope people have not gone to steal from somebody's warehouse under the guise of taking long stored palliatives. I stand corrected anyway!
Any Covid 19 palliatives @ shoprite?
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by molbic(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2020
ATEAMS:
If I’ve learned one lesson from all that’s happened to us, it’s that there’s no such thing as the biggest mistake of your existence. There’s no such thing as ruining your life. Life’s a pretty resilient thing, it turns out.
. this is a cockpit of SRS 71 Bird or concord
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Me my own is That some of us told my people not to involve in this protests they ignore us.

Now they are using us as the scapegoat for the fallout of the protests.
They have moved the goal post, & changed the narrative, now they claim it is the shooting at Lekki Lagos, & because of President Buhari they started looting in other parts of Southern Nigeria? Jokers.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by greatseed: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Some people are just wicked. Using this protest to steal
Now they wil say is devil work
They need to be dealt with

Guys have said my own
Our leaders are just deceiving us since 1960
Am leaving this country for a better future and for my unborn kid
That is the best solution
Think about it
Even the so called developed countries you are relocating to have homeless pple, robbers, looters etc. What matters is you making & doing the best wherever you find ursef. Eventhough it's in Guatemala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
African is different from Europe or south American hope you no that
greatseed:
If the so called developed countries you are relocating have homeless pple, robbers, looters etc. What matters is you making & doing the best wherever you find ursef. Eventhough it's in Guatemala
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by kevoh(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
Any Covid 19 palliatives @ shoprite?
It is clear that what happened at the various shoprites were stealing and vandalization. However, I don't know what you intend to achieve with this misdirection of yours. The question asked is if the other warehouses that were looted truly stored palliatives or just an unfortunate fellow's warehouse.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by greatseed: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
African is different from Europe or south American hope you no that
We share the same problems in diff forms.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by blacknp(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Some people are just wicked. Using this protest to steal
Now they wil say is devil work
They need to be dealt with

Guys have said my own
Our leaders are just deceiving us since 1960
Am leaving this country for a better future and for my unborn kid
That is the best solution
Think about it
Be ready to sacrifice the next 7 years of your life., no big deal, life is indeed a matter of choice.
Re: Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) by m140(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Mutemenot:
shocked We just have a taste of the youths we have in this country, they are our future leaders like we often say.
Wish we have a government that can compensate our business men and women whose wares were stolen or damaged in the cause of this protest.
The first set of problems needed to be sorted asap, power, road and morals for the youths

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.