Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion (625 Views)

NL Traditional Religion Thread / The Relationship Between Nze, Ozo And Ndiichie In Igbo Traditional Religion / Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by SATANNIST: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2020
yes the endsars caused havoc which saddens me. but one thing i am happy about is that it exposed the fake traditional religions, it exposed babalawos and jazz and proved that they are scam and powerless.
how can youth break into the oba palace and take his staff of office and wear his shows and wear his crown and sit on his throne and nothing happened to them like they always made people believe like the Nigerian nollywood movies also made eople belive.
most times, we don't need to preach our religion to people, we need to act it out.
if Babalawos and all the so-called gods had powers, immediately those guys held that staff, sango or oduduwa or any of the gods for strike am na. abi where dey drunk and sleeping. i swear if that happened, many Christians, Muslims, agnostics, atheist , Hindus, satanist will have converted to African traditional religion. these Babalawos should be arrested for scamming Nigerians for ages.
ok, let's look at it from another angle. so people were coming to destroy a whole oba palace which is believed to be the seat of all juju and the juju no tell am say people dey come? common.
ok let's look at it from another angle, these people claim to be able to see things, why cant they see who carried the staff and where it is.? do you know how many nigerians have been scammed using this trick of hey come and i will show u who stole your car or money or shit. why can't you practicalize it now. how about the mirror wey una say una dey fit use to see who commit crime?
traditionalist, obas, chiefs, babalawos and all others need to apologize for misleading the youth.
this is an economic crime and they need to be arrested by efcc

5 Likes

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
You guys just talk without reasoning!

Do you think the palace in Lagos is guarded by the gods of the land again when different forms of ideas has been taken to weaken those deities?

Well you asked questions so you need answers!

The western civilization and foreign relgions has rendered most deities powerless, those worshiping them have forsaken all the covenant that's keeping those spirits around. If you want to test the power of spirits today, go to the territories where the worshipers still keep the covenant between them and those deities (spirits) you will testify to their powers.
In my own village in Ogun, i remembered when some thieves came to steal their livestock, they killed the goats and used stolen clothes to wrap the bleeding necks of the slaughtered animals.
They all went away unharmed!
The next day the chief call the priest and the priest asked for evidence that thieves came to the village, the priest demanded this because the chief and all the elders said they don't want those thieves to die where they go but for them to come and confess their crime!
That was the most shocking thing i've ever heard in my entire life because it would have been more convenient for the priest to say his jazz will kill those thieves anywhere they are, but for the thieves to come with their own legs and confess? embarassed
I believe that's impossible!
The priest asked if there is at least a yard where only the feet of those thieves stepped during their operations until his arrival but it's like people have been going around so that's not going to work. Then a left slipper was found and everyone said it must belong to one of the culprits, the priest paraded the slipper to be certain that it doesn't belong to any of the villagers before taking it to his chamber.
To my shocking surprise that same evening one young man came loitering around and when people noticed him, they approached him to know what exactly he's looking for, this young man said he's looking for his left bathroom slipper! undecided
They took him to the chief and he was taken to the police station, he refused to eat nor drink anything for almost 36 hrs, all he's demanding is his left slipper. So the DPO begged the chief to help remove the veil that's blurring his senses, then they have to wait for the priest who has travelled to Abeokuta for a meeting. This guy was there for three consecutive days until the priest returned and immediately they revealed to him the new development. Then he went back to his chamber, brought the slipper but the slipper didn't even change anything!
The priest then told the police officers to be ready to grab the thief before he undo the charm, the police men assured him the thief can't escape, then he asked a female police officer to urinate on the slipper and use it to hit the thief on the head. Immediately the young man that has been there for almost four days wanted to run away, then they grabbed him and asked him the whereabout of his colleagues, but he started denying everything he has been saying since!
The priest told the police that they should convince him to eat otherwise he'll die in their custody.
I can take you to the police station now in my town at Wasimi (Ogun state) to verify if this is true or false. Even the police from that time on fear the village that's now speedily becoming a town.
But today (36 years later) the priest is no more and most of the rituals they often do back then has been forgotten due to western civilization. Even the egungun and other festivals has been forsaken. But if you want to test the power of charms, the grandson of the priest is around, he's a soldier in the Nigerian Army and i'm telling you that no bullet can harm him due to the power of charms!
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by CodeTemplar: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2020
The African gods are scam gods. They were busy chasing pepper soup ingredients when white men and their God were colonising Africa and capturing slaves.
After losing their young men and women to slave trade, the gods still kept asking for one sacrifice after the other and it had to be the white man's God and his only begotten son, Jesus, along with The Holy Ghost who inspired the technological revolution that allowed slave trade to be abolished. Even number system wasn't beyond a few hundred in many African cultures. Scam gods is what we have allover Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2020
NO!
I disagree with you!
The colonial masters have had the experience of how to capture people before coming, they were diplomatic with their approach, they first targeted the traitors in our midst to render the gods useless. Those gods have rules and before you can unleash them you must comply with their rules. All these secrets the white men knew very well before encroaching on our soil. It's the traitors that they'll first draw closer as friends to catch the stubborn ones.
You talked about slave trade forgetting that it's our own black people that's working hand in hand with the white slave traders to sell our people as slaves.
For your information the slavery just changed it's face, today's slavery is worse than what occurred back then. In those days if a slave could find his way back home, he'll be taken care of and return to his/her normal life. But today there is no escape, if you like run from Nigeria to America and back to Nigeria again, if you're not from the family of the wealthy (modern day freeborn) you will remain a slave throughout. That's why our youths are giving it whatever it takes to become rich. They prefer to die young in riches than to grow old in wretchedness.
The African gods are no more active as before because there are traitors everywhere preparing the antidotes to weaken the deities. The deities only fight when their adherents are prepared to remain loyal to them. That's the rules of the spirit world, even the God of Israel often disown his people when they fail to keep the covenant binding them to him! smiley
CodeTemplar:
The African gods are scam gods. They were busy chasing pepper soup ingredients when white men and their God were colonising Africa and capturing slaves.
After losing their young men and women to slave trade, the gods still kept asking for one sacrifice after the other and it had to be the white man's God and his only begotten son, Jesus, along with The Holy Ghost who inspired the technological revolution that allowed slave trade to be abolished. Even number system wasn't beyond a few hundred in many African cultures. Scam gods is what we have allover Africa.
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by SATANNIST: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You guys just talk without reasoning!

Do you think the palace in Lagos is guarded by the gods of the land again when different forms of ideas has been taken to weaken those deities?
!
this is the only line i read before responding. that line brings the untimate question. since different forms of ideas, tecnologies etc have been taken to weaken deites, why are they still decieving and scmming people with the same powerless deities
?
as for the guy u said no bullet can harm him, i have a friend that works with cnn on a program that has to do with revealing africa. if your friend can stand an ak 47 on a live non edited show, i go personally give am 2m. i am not joking if u have hiis contact lets proceed. mind u he wll sign documents that he if anything happens to him, no one will be held responsible

1 Like

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Guy this is not about money!
We are talking about spirits here, they have nothing to do with money!
It's about covenant with the spirits and keepers of such covenant. They're not for shows neither can they be bought or paid off, all they're after is to keep their part of the deal with whoever comes into a covenant with them.
You're thinking about magical tricks, there are spirits that practice that, their own agreement with their human agents differs, those ones are specialized in deceiving people. The more you look the less you see.
It's like you've been taught that these spirits don't exist, i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i also don't deal with them because they don't truly have good intentions for humans (that's a long story) but as for the show you wish to pay for, that's not difficult at all i'll direct you to someone with whom you can strike the deal. Please you must keep your part of the deal if you want to continue living because i will not be there to meditate between the two of you, i'm a Christian and i don't deal with them anymore.
You want to pay for show, you will surely testify to the potency of black magic with your AK47! smiley
SATANNIST:
this is the only line i read before responding. that line brings the untimate question. since different forms of ideas, tecnologies etc have been taken to weaken deites, why are they still decieving and scmming people with the same powerless deities
?
as for the guy u said no bullet can harm him, i have a friend that works with cnn on a program that has to do with revealing africa. if your friend can stand an ak 47 on a live non edited show, i go personally give am 2m. i am not joking if u have hiis contact lets proceed. mind u he wll sign documents that he if anything happens to him, no one will be held responsible
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by shaggy007(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Of the God's react immediately, then they are not Gods.

They always take their time, to allow for repentance.

If no repentance comes, they strike.

How many times have you prayed to your Jesus and your prayers were answered asap?

Churches have been burnt to the ground, and nothing happened.

So, stop looking at spirituality from one angle.

The traditional God's are very real

As real as they get

Go to Nnewi or Nnobi and attest to that.

1 Like

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by obinna58(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2020
shaggy007:
Of the God's react immediately, then they are not Gods.

They always take their time, to allow for repentance.

If no repentance comes, they strike.

How many times have you prayed to your Jesus and your prayers were answered asap?

Churches have been burnt to the ground, and nothing happened.

So, stop looking at spirituality from one angle.

The traditional God's are very real

As real as they get

Go to Nnewi or Nnobi and attest to that.
Typical backwardness mindset of an African religionist.
You'll be waiting for the person to experiences a certain unfavorable luck so you can unveil your normal negative tautological stupidness

3 Likes

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by Uyi168: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2020
All gods /God irrespective of whether local or imported is useless..

Boko haram too also invade churches too in the north and kill. Do u see their god do anything??

2 Likes

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2020
TAKING A DIG AT TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS AS IF INVOKING JESUS CHRIST AND ALLAH EVER MOVED A LEAF.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by shaggy007(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2020
obinna58:

Typical backwardness mindset of an African religionist.
You'll be waiting for the person to experiences a certain unfavorable luck so you can unveil your normal negative tautological stupidness

The same way you keep waiting for your dead white man Jesus to answer your prayers, abi?

1 Like

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by Image123(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Oh, majamaja is here defending and explaining babalawo power but the sane fellow will deny and debunk the miraculous power of God because Jwickedness thought him to. Funny.
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by obinna58(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2020
shaggy007:

The same way you keep waiting for your dead white man Jesus to answer your prayers, abi?
Not me, lol
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by Liveair: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Please prove your own religious deity too.
They all fail the test.

1 Like

Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
SATANNIST:
?

I could have bet you the 2m that he would not take up the challenge. That guy is a well known storyteller.
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by SATANNIST: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
days gone, no staff recovered. dem no stone anybody jazz.
soon them go pay the person millions to come out nd confess say na the juju wey dem do wey affect am, e no fit sleep so he return the staff. mtcheeew
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by cuntbro: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
SATANNIST:
days gone, no staff recovered. dem no stone anybody jazz.
soon them go pay the person millions to come out nd confess say na the juju wey dem do wey affect am, e no fit sleep so he return the staff. mtcheeew

sup gee, you fit tutor someone trying to start life again?
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by tobechi74: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
No one fears the oba of Lagos again
Re: How Endsars Exposed Traditional Religion by flamingREED(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Gods the white men stole and immobilised in their museums are what you call gods?

(1) (Reply)

delete / Us Senate Chaplain Quotes Tb Joshua Prophecy In Closing Prayer Of Biden Certific / TB Joshua’s Death Means Victory,he Was Fake –pastor Reveals All His Secret (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.