Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

NL Traditional Religion Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NL Traditional Religion Thread (1853 Views)

Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) / Nairaland Such A Big Church On Sunday,see Folks Viewing Religion Thread / African Traditional Religion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 2:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Traditional Religion is the way.. There is no need to write long espitles to convence anyone.

NL members with traditional knowledge, please take the stage, feel free to enlighten us.

5 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 2:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Lets restore the glory of African traditional religion...

2 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 2:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Come and discover your real path...

2 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by FisifunKododada: 3:08am On Mar 06, 2023
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2023
The end is very near and Satan is near. This one is now asking people to go back to idols to worship stones and wood and iron. grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

Traditional Religion is the way.. There is no need to write long espitles to convence anyone. NL members with traditional knowledge, please take the stage, feel free to enlighten us.
LikeAking:
Lets restore the glory of African traditional religion...
LikeAking:

Come and discover your real path...

It's good to make a wake-up call but it's better when you present a GROUP that has woken up.
When you wake up in the morning and start preparing for your daily activities the first sign that you're doing the right thing is the people you find doing exactly the same in your neighbourhood. Imagine after waking, bathing, brushing, dressing, and as you step out you walk half a kilometer but found no one outside will you still be encouraged to continue going?

So instead of calling people to do something why not present those doing it for others to know exactly what they ought to do? smiley
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Banilla: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Traditional Religion is the way.. There is no need to write long espitles to convence anyone.

NL members with traditional knowledge, please take the stage, feel free to enlighten us.

What do you believe tho? I'm interested in Yoruba deities.

2 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's good to make a wake-up call but it's better when you present a GROUP that has woken up.
When you wake up in the morning and start preparing for your daily activities the first sign that you're doing the right thing is the people you find doing exactly the same in your neighbourhood. Imagine after waking, bathing, brushing, dressing, and as you step out you walk half a kilometer but found no one outside will you still be encouraged to continue going?

So instead of calling people to do something why not present those doing it for others to know exactly what they ought to do? smiley

Ok, thank you..
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
What do you believe tho? I'm interested in Yoruba deities.

For me it's about good dietes...
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2023
NL traditionalist don't be intemidated, please take the stage.. Enlighten us with your wisdom.

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
The end is very near and Satan is near. This one is now asking people to go back to idols to worship stones and wood and iron. grin

Stop been a weakman...
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Banilla: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

For me it's about good dietes...
Which? undecided
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Which? undecided

I need guidance on this one to be honest...

I am still seeking.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Banilla: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

I need guidance on this one to be honest...

I am still seeking.
oh. Well, the thread is a good idea.

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

NL traditionalist don't be intemidated, please take the stage.. Enlighten us with your wisdom.
Thank you..

When i said "present a group" you may think i just want to interrupt you but the fact remains that all other schools of thought may be making noises in their places of worship they can never ever have the confidence to present themselves as a worthy source of light (WISDOM) like the one and only group established by Jesus of Nazareth the only begotten Son of God.

Listen to what Jesus said:

You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens. Matthew 5:14-16

I can bet you that you will never find any group of people that can fit in this description except Jesus' disciples. God has given them the mouth that no religion on this planet can challenge! Isaiah 54:17

So if you have found the true Christians all these won't be needed but you can continue encouraging other religions to come out and speak perhaps they have what it takes to stand as the source of divine guidance for the human race like Jesus' true disciples.

May you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When i said "present a group" you may think i just want to interrupt you but the fact remains that all other schools of thought may be making noises in their places of worship they can never ever have the confidence to present themselves as a worthy source of light (WISDOM) like the one and only group established by Jesus of Nazareth the only begotten Son of God.

Listen to what Jesus said:

You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens. Matthew 5:14-16

I can bet you that you will never find any group of people that can fit in this description except Jesus' disciples. God has given them the mouth that no religion on this planet can challenge! Isaiah 54:17

So if you have found the true Christians all these won't be needed but you can continue encouraging other religions to come out and speak perhaps they have what it takes to stand as the source of divine guidance for the human race like Jesus' true disciples.

May you have PEACE!

Baba, abeg no post anything about Jesus for here agian.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
oh. Well, the thread is a good idea.

Thank you.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

Baba, abeg no post anything about Jesus for here agian. Thanks.

I won't.
So you can now continue searching for wisdom outside Jesus of Nazareth. 1Corinthians 1:24

I wish you well! smiley

2 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by oteneaaron(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

Well, Christians and Muslims practice an imported religion.

Funny enough, these imported religions are only cheap copies of the Ancient African "Religion", also known as the Old Religion.

A simple investigation into the ancient origins of religion, civilization and science, will lead you back to Africa.

According to history, the main message from "Old Religion" was simply - The Knowledge of Self.

Know Thy Self.

It was this knowledge of self that made our ancient ancestors build such megalithic structures like the Walls of Benin, The Pyramid of Giza, The Sphinx, etc.

The first multi-genius ever recorded in history was the African man known as IMHOTEP - after he died, he was deified.

He was first surgeon and is the true father of medicine and not Hippocrates.

I can go on and on and on.

We must go back to our roots and learn about our true origins or else, we will keep repeating the mistakes of our ancestors.

Watch the video below and open your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvQAw1kbg9o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
oteneaaron:

Funny enough, these imported religions are only cheap copies of the Ancient African "Religion", also known as the Old Religion.

A simple investigation into the ancient origins of religion, civilization and science, will lead you back to Africa.

According to history, the main message from "Old Religion" was simply - The Knowledge of Self.

Know Thy Self.

It was this knowledge of self that made our ancient ancestors build such megalithic structures like the Walls of Benin, The Pyramid of Giza, The Sphinx, etc.

The first multi-genius ever recorded in history was the African man known as IMHOTEP - after he died, he was deified.

We must go back to our roots and learn about our true origins or else, we will keep repeating the mistakes of our ancestors.

True talk...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
African traditional religion is the he only way for African's.

Come and discover ya life purpose on Earth.

Come and discover real solutions to life problems..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Banilla: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
oteneaaron:

Know Thy Self.

True. It's pathetic. Christianity especially is a cheap copy of our religion.

3 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
oteneaaron:

A simple investigation into the ancient origins of religion, civilization and science, will lead you back to Africa...

And it is still the same old religion which God wiped out many communities which practiced them.

So imagine, you are asking people to go back to the thing which destroyed them the first time, you be devil be dat.

That is why I just can't wait for God to land now now and let all you devils be wiped out to your eternal punishment and destruction.

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

Baba, abeg no post anything about Jesus for here agian.

Thanks...

If all I say is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!
It's more than enough!

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by oteneaaron(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And it is still the same old religion which God wiped out many communities which practiced them.

So imagine, you are asking people to go back to the thing which destroyed them the first time, you be devil be dat.

That is why I just can't wait for God to land now now and let all you devils be wiped out to your eternal punishment and destruction.

When you say "God", try to be specific as to which deity you speak about.

Sadly, you only speak out of ignorance.

If only you studied ancient history, you wouldn't speak in such manner.

4 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Dtruthspeaker: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
oteneaaron:

When you say "God", try to be specific as to which deity you speak about.

Sadly, you only speak out of ignorance.

If only you studied ancient history, you wouldn't speak in such manner.

If only you had learnt from history and that as long as people are stupid, history will always repeat itself, you would have known to Fear God and that He is The One Who is The Only God and that He truly Spoke to Isreal

1 Like

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by SisterFire(f): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Eediotu
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
SisterFire:
Eediotu

Satan'a
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by guysbewise: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Constantine created Jesus Christ and the Roman Empire created the first version of the fake messiah 2000 years ago after they destroyed the fake second temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD. So Nigerians are worshipping a Roman empire traditional deity and not the true God of the Jews and the Messiah He has promised in Daniel 7:13-14

Quote: "Roman Empire officially created Jesus Christ as the new god of the world about 325
A.D. The Council of Nicaea deliberated on the names of many gods after which a combination
of the names of Zeus (Greek chief God) and Krishna (Oriental chief God) were merged together
to provide the world a new deity that will unite all religious factions. A study by Maria Merola
(Monday July 18, 2011) reveals hidden knowledge many Church-goer has never been told. In
the excerpt below, she examined historical antecedent on how Roman Empire created Jesus
Christ.
History reveals that “Constantine’s intention at Nicaea was to create an entirely new god for his
Roman empire who would unite all religious factions under one deity. Presbyters were asked
to debate and decide who their new god would be. Delegates argued among themselves,
expressing personal motive for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of
their own special deity. Throughout the meeting, howling factions were immersed in heated
debates, and the names of 53 gods were tabled for discussion. “as yet, no God had been
selected by the Council, and so they balloted in order to determine that matter... For one year
and five months the balloting lasted...” (God’s Book of Eskra, Prof. S.L. MacGuire’s translation,
Salisbury, 1922, chapter xlviii, paragraphs 36, 41).
“At the end of that time, Constantine returned to the gathering to discover that the presbyters
had not agreed on a new deity but had balloted down to a short list of five prospects: Caesar,
Krishna, Mithra, Horus and Zeus (Historia Ecclesiastica, Eusebius, c. 325). Constantine was the
ruling spirit at Nicaea and he ultimately decided upon a new god for them. To involve British
factions, he ruled that the name of the Druid god, Hesus, be joined with the Eastern Saviour-
god, Krishna (Krishna is Sanskrit for Christ), and thus Hesus Krishna would be the official name
of the new Roman god. A vote was taken and it was with a majority show of hands (161 votes
to 157) that both divinities become one God. Following long-standing heathen custom,
Constantine used the official gathering and the Roman apotheosis decree to legally deify two
deities as one, and did so by democratic consent. A new god was proclaimed and “officially”
ratified by Constantine (Acta Concilii Nicaeni, 1618). That purely political act of deification
effectively and legally placed Hesus and Krishna among the Roman gods as one individual
composite. That abstraction lent Earthly existence to amalgamated doctrines of the Empire’s
new religion; and because there was no letter “J” alphabets until about 17th century, the name
subsequently evolved into “Jesus Christ.”

When the Messiah comes:
Daniel 7:13-14
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If all I say is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!
It's more than enough!

Beta tin no dey beg person.
Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by LikeAking: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Don't be shy about your real identity...

The colonial powers conditioned us to hate our true self..

We are Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Traditional Religion Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
I'm still waiting for one traditionalist that will come to PREACH and TEACH what his religion says without comparing it to another religion.

Just preach and teach your religion then make sure you present those practicing it so that all can learn from what they're seeing your people doing as they can perceive the practical benefits of your religion.

This is not about tarnishing the image of other religions but presenting yours with conviction! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Look Out For, When Choosing A New Church? / "All Catholics Are Going To Hell" - Chris Okotie Drops Bombshell / Don't Stop Giving Bribe, The Bible Supports It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.