Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lekki Toll Gate: Guys Need To Watch This New Compiled Videos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Guys Need To Watch This New Compiled Videos (2243 Views)

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Guys Need To Watch This New Compiled Videos by dokie: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

I guess you don't have data to watch the video. I have well over 10gig and can spare 500mb for a hoodlum like you.

Edit: I've attached screenshot to show you I'm not an empty chest beater like you.

You still dey buy data in gig? Not that its bad though, but some of us have crossed that level.

Dont be boastful because there is nothing that enables you to know how rich or poor i am.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Guys Need To Watch This New Compiled Videos by Incognito403: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
dokie:

You still dey buy data in gig? Not that its bad though, but some of us have crossed that level.

Dont be boastful because there is nothing that enables you to know how rich or poor i am.

Empty chest beater. You buy your data in terabytes?!

How many terabytes do you buy weekly? I guess you're the one hosting netflix.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Guys Need To Watch This New Compiled Videos by dokie: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

Empty chest beater. You buy your data in terabytes?!

How many terabytes do you buy weekly? I guess you're the one hosting netflix.

You see why we say don't be boastful. So with all you supposed exposure, you are not aware that there are ISPs that offer unlimited data plans?

Continue.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Guys Need To Watch This New Compiled Videos by Incognito403: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
dokie:

You see why we say don't be boastful. So with all you supposed exposure, you are not aware that there are ISPs that offer unlimited data plans?

Continue.
No data plan is unlimited in reality. They always have a fair usage limit.

angry
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Guys Need To Watch This New Compiled Videos by dokie: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

No data plan is unlimited in reality. They always have a fair usage limit.

angry

Maybe. But i once decided to try the limits, and within a 30 day period, i was able to download over 200gb worth of videos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics / . / 300+ DSS Soldiers Foreign French Fighters Yet The Illiterate Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.