Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled (35279 Views)

FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Eriokanmi: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Another lies from the pit of hell from a lier governor who claimed he was spending between 100k and 1m naira to treat one covid-19 patient daily. He proposed 200m naira as compensation for victims of police brutality which the peaceful protesters said they don't want. Now hes looking for a means of embezzling again. O ga oo
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Jabioro: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
The owner of goods and home will allow the stranger to destroyed his home.. Progressive and good one..
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Notatribalist(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is the progressive governance they lack in their region that makes them wants to destroy ours

Thank you Sanwo Olu/ Hamzat

PS: no name or tribe was mentioned above, but watch people who would react the most

Guilty Conscience?!

I am not Igbo, but the day you say NO to tribalism that's the day you will start living

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Oizee(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
sammysmiles:
Money you can't use to support struggling traders in a normal scenario, destruction occurs now you want to see what you can do...mtchewwww...
And don't think am against this post...
bad belle spotted, what can people do to ever please u?
U are against the post bro
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by alizma: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is the progressive governance they lack in their region that makes them wants to destroy ours

PS: no name or tribe was mentioned above, but watch people who would react the most

Guilty Conscience?!

Before you jump at it like Airtel card from anonymous which is now sweeping credit from those who embrace it, that Twitter account is not a confirmed account and you and I should know that Hamzat account should be a confirmed account.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by ahmedajadi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
If you are a Lagos based business and your store got looted/vandalized this week, please fill this form by @LSETF

Lets do what we can to support you- Deputy Governor

https://mobile.twitter.com/drobafemihamzat/status/1319723283961548811

The link to the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeqVysfhsw07C8iwhjJNb6jTTkF-Ot17YBS2FxgybMtC1rOA/viewform
Hope say dem go get evidence of the looted shops owner because na fake shop owners go plenty for there. I'm very sure of that. Eko 4 show. Lagos leads others follow. Proud to be a Lagosian. Aromisa Legbelegbe.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Lexusgs430: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kaddashy:
I was also looted emotionally can I fill form

Come to me, I am a heart mechanic........ grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Eriokanmi: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

Iwo naa ti gba ribaa abi? Continue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Royalfurnitures: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
There are many whose shops and businesses were burnt or looted but have no access to this online form, is there no place they can do it offline?
Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by depure(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

can you people stop all this incitement

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by flokii: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
olarent:
You tactics can nit work here we are more united now than those that paid you,who told them to open fire on protester or suffer us i am yoruba no politician stand as my kinsmen they are bounded together by greed ant body that we join my course to inflict a pain on them is my brother.As for you ethic bigot you we not leave to test a a bad stories about Nigeria when the goods come because you are doing this for pay to divide us.

Oga will you shut up there!

Which useless tactics are you serpents using? destructive elements!

So we should keep quiet for you and the brainless Kanu followers to burn down our region while you safeguard yours. Do you wicked lots have conscience atal?

Same gibberish Nzeogwu was spewing in 1966 till they hammered his skull and slaughtered his people.
God forbid we in SW will ever form unity with people like you.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by babtoundey(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kaddashy:

Which one is "emotionally looted" again?
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by stubbornman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Don't also be stupid bros

Nothing in my post stated Any tribe or ethnicity so where exactly did your biased mind find tribe to accuse it tribalism

Or do you have issues defining tribe and tribalism

Don't be a tribalistic fool Bro... We will gain nothing when we fight each other...the government will laugh at us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by OdefaGirl(f): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

Grow up kiddo

Lagos is not built by only the indegenes...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Jimneighbour: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:

No body was murdered. Stop spreading Fake News
the spirit of does murdered will hunt you and your family for the rest of your life for saying this rubbish.... and so shall it be in jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Mexyz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kaddashy:
I can take care of that one for you grin
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by OdefaGirl(f): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's a good one, although one should not expect 100% refund/ help.... but it is a good thing that the government will help you out in bouncing back.....
I hope it reaches the right people and not audio.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by bisi16(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

If you are literate enough to type this, you can resist being a tool for division. Don't play the politician's game. We've had enough of it already.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Eriokanmi: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
nameo:

Don't be stupppid, Bros

You are one of those posters with some level of respect from that side. Tribalism is so beneath you.

Question: is it that there are no respectable (self-respecting) Govt supporter here??

Really pathetic
Call a spade a spade. TecM0 is stupid and that's all. Oponu gbaaaa ni. He's one of those dullard amongst us who barely sees beyond his nose. Fyi, I'm from a descendant of pa jakande of lagos. Mi kii she omo ale. Don't mind them. He's probably one of those blindfolded youths amongst us. I believe in one Nigeria. Tinubu betrayed us since he dropped the restructuring agitations. On restructuring we stand. Sanwoolu is his doing the bidding of his godfather. Its not new to us. This would soon turn audio, as many in the past did( including the covid-19 palliative and 35k audio minimum wage)
He's just looking for money to embezzle as he did covid-19 funds. So that people wouldn't hold him accountable, he came to the public and said he was sending between 100k and 1m naira daily to treat just one covid-19 patient. Google is the friend to whoever is in doubt. Awon oniranu.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by pozehnani(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Audio form.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Ykc2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

you don see abokki wey pay for house rent or get warehouse for packing their imported goods?abi na area boys get shop,abi omo igbo go swim for oba akiolu pool ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by leisuretym: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

no tribalism please, I beg you in the name of God

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by specialmati(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

all this new accounts of recent,most you sound idiotic to the good gesture of the Governor
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by kayjay69(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
No one brought tribe into the discussion, you did. You are the person making it about one tribe versus the other or one tribe being better than the other. Everyone can read what the governor's Twitter handle says, no one needs your interpretation.

Commendable on the part of the Lagos State Government however I hope they do not use this as a means of further looting public funds. Do what needs to be done but do not forget, there are a lot of other areas that need attention, particularly the roads in inner lagos.

Restructuring Nigeria is the only real solution to most of the problems that face us today.
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by DexterousOne(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

The person with guilty conscience is u

Because you know the implicit message you are trying to pass....
And you also know that it is wrong, and is horse shit
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by HeadShot: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
Eleshe nsa nigba ti ako le, awon Omo irankiran n jowu omo Yoruba ni GBA ti a ri ti won ro

We move... Omoluabi businesses getting restored back

Ile Oba to Jo Ewa lo busi

Bloody tribalist...

I stay in lagos and witnessed everything

Yoruba touts were wrecking havoc everywhere

Here you are blaming others...

The government houses that was burnt in Cross River and Enugu... Did you see them blame any tribe for it...

Spit on you bloody tribalistic face
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Dharniel600(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

try make you get sense. You be mumu
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by arcis: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Lagos state it self needs help

Just like your entire family need help
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by blacknp(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

rule 2
They should sanction him for saying don’t also be stupid bros? Mumurism kill you.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lets say the igbo's leave lagos. nigeria disintegrate, what will be left behind. not like the yoruba's are commercially inclined.. You guys will suffer. jokes apart, niger delta will take their oil, north will invest in their agricultural harvest. the west?, lagos iGR will decrease, oba of lagos won't see tips from elumelu tongue, the east will invest in manufacturing and their businesses... Don't be decieved!!...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by arcis: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
sammysmiles:
Money you can't use to support struggling traders in a normal scenario, destruction occurs now you want to see what you can do...mtchewwww...
And don't think am against this post...

Empty head
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by pandabet(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

ode apart from Lagos which other state is developed like rivers state or Enugu

better enter ijebu ode and stop claiming Lagos

tribal bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.