Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Quatar Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quatar Visa (2061 Views)

How To Get Quatar Student Visa / Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa / I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quatar Visa by shopie: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2011
PLS I NEED URGENT ADVISE ON HOW TO GET KUWAIT OR QUATAR VISA AND HOW EASY IT IS TO LIVE AND WORK THERE? THANKS. grin [
Re: Quatar Visa by dellnet: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2011
I have transited through Doha before. I saw black guys working in the airport as airport security so I think it will be easy for any national to work in Qatar. I know how to get a tourist visa from Nigeria, you just make hotel reservation through the Qatar Airways Lagos for the duration of days you are going to stay. I think for a whopping $150-$200/night. But if you intend to stay longer and work don't go through the tourist route get a company in Qatar to sponsor you.
Re: Quatar Visa by shopie: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2012
Is easy to buy goods from Senegal? I will like to hear from anyone that has gone there specially ladies
that deals on clothes, thanks.
Re: Quatar Visa by etochi11(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
@dell net... A̶̲̥̅♏ egaully interested in qatar.. A̶̲̥̅♏ a graduate of mass communication. I want to ƓƟ der Fø̲̣̣я̅ hustling.. Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​ , tell me bro
Re: Quatar Visa by noblegas2(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2012
etochi11: @dell net... A̶̲̥̅♏ egaully interested in qatar.. A̶̲̥̅♏ a graduate of mass communication. I want to ƓƟ der Fø̲̣̣я̅ hustling.. Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​ , tell me bro

Forget about going to “Hustle“ in Qatar. You're gonna regret it!
Re: Quatar Visa by etochi11(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
☺ķªª¥... If Йą DAT ni ehh,, which Arab country beta Fø̲̣̣я̅ hustling Йą? Cos Йą der M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mind ðεƔ bro
Re: Quatar Visa by justwise(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2012
@ olowo200

This is not a place for visa touts.
Re: Quatar Visa by olowo200: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Am just trying to help the guy now , what do you want me to do you should have allow the guy to contact me first and let him complain whether i don't help him what is the mode of this forum is it not to help fellow nairalander who is a visa touts .
Re: Quatar Visa by olowo200: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Why don't you go to business section and start calling people advertising their business there all sort of name you will get tired.
Re: Quatar Visa by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
olowo200: Am just trying to help the guy now , what do you want me to do you should have allow the guy to contact me first and let him complain whether i don't help him what is the mode of this forum is it not to help fellow nairalander who is a visa touts .

If you want to 'help' the guy then do it openly here. No email dropping for private chat.

(1) (Reply)

Info On Taiwan / Travel And Pay Later. / Why Not France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.