Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Let's Make The Change Without Pains! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Make The Change Without Pains! (203 Views)

The Story Behind The Change Of Capital From Lagos To Abuja. / Derin Falana – The Change Up / I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make The Change Without Pains! by Timmybr: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
With tears in my eyes and heavy heart, I'm reflecting on the outcome of the whole protests across the states, the result is so devastating and pathetic. Lives were lost, properties were destroyed, some innocent people have lost what they used all their lives to put together.

Burning down public assets that serve the populace, some people took loans to put business together, everything disappeared within few minutes.

I looked at poor people's keke burnt down, poor people's shops razed, where do you want these people to start from? Nigerians are now poorer, what a pitiful situation!

To add salt to injury, the president/presidency is not moved at all, now where do we start from? If we burn down this country, the poor masses will suffer it. The ruling classes have money to survive, how much do you have to survive with?

When the heat was too much on Tinubu, he took off with his family; if the heat is much on you, what other choice do you have? War is not the answer, ask people that witnessed war before, the end result is death, pains, destructions, starvations, ruins, desolations, sickness, imprisonment,

When this protests started, I said the timing is wrong, Nigeria government is not a civilized one that protests can change anything. The only way to get them is through election.

2023 is approaching, the same youths will be beating drums for all these old ruling class since the creation of this country.

We fought for "Not Too Young To Rule", and youths were given opportunity to contest, but guess what? Same youth preferred to shout Sai Baba or Articulate. Young candidates like Sowore came out to contest, but he didn't get the support of the youths.

Some youths are already beating drums for the same old politicians before now. Nigerian youths, use your brain and not your head. The old ruling class will never change anything to favour the youths through any other means.

Calling on UN, UK, US and others to intervene will not yield any result until we sweep them off using our voting power.

My condolences to people that lost loved ones during this unrest, may Almighty God give them fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

To the youths like me out there, be aware of the people you're dealing with, they are tyrant, they are brutal, they are wicked and they are not ready to handover anything to the youths.

I'm hearing rumor that some people are not done yet, destroying everything will still hurt the poor masses more, please take note

To take over is not a rocket science, let's use our vote to Change the statue quo, when this happened and they refused to leave, that's when UN, UK, US and others will intervene.

Let's Make The Change Without Pains!

(1) (Reply)

Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Usa (GCCIU) / Tvc Will Bounce Back Stronger Than Before, Ceo Vows / If You Will Like To Earn Over 50k Monthly Online, Then This Is What You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.