Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) (34436 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 120 Suspects In ‘Operation Clean Up’ Exercise In Ondo / Obaseki & His Deputy Shuaibu Participate In Clean-Up Exercise In Edo (Photos) / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2020
Queenlovely:
the youths are doing a good job, I just passed ikotun saw some boys doing some cleanup.

I was happy and ordered pizza for 45 of them

please my child stop the destruction
good one
Re: Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) by oneeast: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Chidi Ogbonna, stop stoking unnecessary debate next time because you have a poor grip of history.

[s]
popp:

No wonder you were unable to understand the myth behind the name you claim you answer.
Go home and ask questions
[/s]
Re: Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) by popp(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2020
oneeast:
Chidi Ogbonna, stop stoking unnecessary debate next time because you have a poor grip of history.

[s][/s]

Cancellation of my piece with your device doesn't make yours sensible.

I don't even know how you think.
Re: Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) by oneeast: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
popp:

Cancellation of my piece with your device doesn't make yours sensible. don't even know how you think.
[/s]

It is because you are dishing out unintelligent posts
Re: Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) by popp(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2020
oneeast:
[s][/s]

It is because you are dishing out unintelligent posts

I will still keep it as a secret why the new state went home with "Anambra" because of your proudness.
Re: Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) by oneeast: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
popp:

I will still keep it as a secret why the new state went home with "Anambra" because of your proudness.
[/s]

Just look at this clown. You don't even know your history, not to talk of knowing anything about my state. Chidi, go and rest, you have been trashed with facts of history
Re: Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
theres something exeltional when you clean up your own mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.