Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja (34394 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqrIcYOkxY?t=7

The presidential candidate for the Labour party Peter Obi hold his presidential rally in the city of Abuja where it has been proven beyond doubt that he is going to win with a landslide.

Peter Obi still remains a force to reckon with so far.

#abujainthebag tongue

150 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
More photos

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by pafra(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nothing will stop peter Obi from wining Abuja.

Abuja is for Peter Obi. In the previous elections it was a PDP strong hold.

359 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's clear Obi is Church Canditate.

Peter Obi said; Church, take back your Country

51 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na wa for Peter obi, na like this you want to win the election, sorry na your name

29 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by xpressionx(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
His Excellency,President Peter Gregory Obi,GCFR

The commander in Chief of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

That's how we will be addressing Obi fro. May 29th 2023

275 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by xpressionx(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

TINUBU chose a fellow Muslim to run with,he didn't see any Christian in the entire North.
Imam has started calling the APC Tinubu government that will never Come a jihad already.

Yet Peter Obi a Christian who chose a muslim to run with is now running an only Christian ticket in your opinion.

You guys are just angry that you can't divide the South like before.

448 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Urchins don start to wail as expected angry

234 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Don't you think it's too early to cry bro

Save your tears for February 25th

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:
Na wa for Peter obi, na like this you want to win the election, sorry na your name

Na like this ooooo
E shock u bah
E shock me too
Feb 25 no far again sha grin

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun Dominique
Fp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by OriOko88(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin

Abuja is for pdp just like in 2019. Most elite will vote PDP. They know obi won't win this election.

This is not obi's time. He should keep working hard and be consistent. His time will come.

This is Atiku's time.

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Toluajib: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Even tinubu and atiku know say dem no fit get 25% here in Abuja.

Election this year go sweet die
No one saw peter obi coming

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't you think it's too early to cry bro

Save your years for February 25th

Me i sha need their tears to clean my house grin

29 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Mjshexy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
The only candidate i can trust with my vote and those of my family members cool

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

Na like this ooooo
E shock u bah
E shock me too
Feb 25 no far again sha grin
soup that Will sweet start from the aroma, be honest to yourself obi is catching cruise, when result start coming in February 25, he will know that it takes time to build a house

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by SaiOba: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Peter Obi Church, take back your Country

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:
soup that Will sweet start from the aroma, be honest to yourself obi is catching cruise, when result start coming in February 25, he will know that it takes time to build a house

With ss and se in the bag and u call that cruise..... Even part of nc and u still regard that as cruise

Peter obi systematic approach to cruise na him sure pass grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
In a market place yet it is empty

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Rebelutionary: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is this the ABUJA MEGA RALLY or should we wait for another?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
In a market place yet it is empty

Of all the tweets to screenshot na that of reno u go screenshot undecided

Person way no get value for naija again

I hope he is not ur mentor grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

With ss and se in the bag and u call that cruise..... Even part of nc and u still regard that as cruise

Peter obi systematic approach to cruise na him sure pass grin
na you put se and ss in the bag for him, keep deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by yarimo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

Of all the tweets to screenshot na that of reno u go screenshot undecided

Person way no get value for naija again

I hope he is not ur mentor grin
But he has value than obi 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
More photos

12 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:
na you put se and ss in the bag for him, keep deceiving yourself

If u wan make i open am for you make u see............no p

I go do am for u

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Rebelutionary:
Is this the ABUJA MEGA RALLY or should we wait for another?
ask those Igbo noise makers.they will come back from dream land after February 25

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingsley34: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:
ask those Igbo noise makers.they will come back from dream land after February 25

I never knew Abuja is now part of se

I don learn something new for nairaland grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

If u wan make i open am for you make u see............no p

I go do am for u
my friend obi is an average candidate, no game plan, he won't see see second, he will get third because kwankwaso is not serious

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Hopium: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:

The guy no serious at all. I was expecting better crowd than this in Abuja. E be like say him they contest for LG chairmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Randy111(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:

OBI is just catching cruise. But why is the cruise paining you like this na?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

I never knew Abuja is now part of se

I don learn something new for nairaland grin
I will remind you after February 25, don't shout rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) / Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.