Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! (1077 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / How Come Nigerians In Canada Don't Like Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by roselina(f): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2006
i don't really like travel
it scares me
planes are the worst.
if it has problems in air u cannot not save yourself
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by Hotstepper(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2006
awww..i understabd how u feel....u r just like ma mom but u have 2 understand dat air is da safest mean of transportation and datz true ...datz wat ma uncle who is a pilot used 2 tell ma mom..it will be fyne..prayer is da keyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by roselina(f): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2006
thanks
that meant alot to me
nig. planes that scares me
can u believe it is more than one crash in a month
woooh ! i couldn't believe it
a pastor has died due to it, pastor bimbo odukoya
i would not take nigerian planes
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by Hotstepper(f): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2006
ahahha..aite..den i guess dere r other means..buz is which okay 2..stick 2 dat tongue...i personally won't enter 9erian local planes tongue
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by roselina(f): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2006
i have said my word
don't worry i will surely stick with it
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2006
travelling can be really fun i want 2 visit loadz of countries around da world
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by Free(f): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2006
travelin in airplanes scare me oooooo
driving well not so much,
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by Vicjustice: 11:51am On May 22, 2007
How many plane crashes do you hear in a season? What about the rate at which road accidents happen?
One plane crash is a world news, but a hundred road accidents in one day is just another story.
Plane travel is safer. Control your fobia. OK?
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by viee(f): 12:11pm On May 22, 2007
air plane is surely the safest means of tranportation in Nigeria just like it is in other parts of the world.
in terms of statistics, accidents on road far out numbers plane crashes (but then the number of cars on the road far out numbers the number of air planes)
that said, Nigerian aviation sector is undergoing a reformation owing largely to the hundreds of lives lost a few years back.
this tranformations currently going on is well timed which is warranted my very first sentence
the various agencies concerned with avation matters are living almost up to expected
more airlines are coming into Nigerian airspace
there is increased competition in terms of service and safety

basically, the aviation sector in Nigeria has undergone massive change since 2006
a lot more still need to be done
but in trems of safety, commuters can largely feel safer now than they did some 6 months back.

for those who still feel uncomfortable with the aviation sector, bravo!
since it is comments and feeling like yours that actually started the changes in the first place.
Re: I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary! by globalaid(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2007
me too i usually scared when boarding a plane, i take it when necessary, though my business demand that i travel twice in a month but now i am getting used to it, i usually ask for wine so that i get drunk in case of ,

(1) (Reply)

Help Can One Get A School While On Visit To The Uk / Travel Opportunity To Europe, Don't Miss Out. / Need Assistance From You Guys On Carleton University In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.