Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In (58277 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Youths Break Into APC National Secretariat In Abuja, Chase Away Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by maxzzo1(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2020
nNEOo:
Bursting palliative warehouses is now the new cool
See wetin hungry cos of bad govt dey cause
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Omezif(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Apc government put these sensless youth in this condition of looting after vandalization.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by jeruzi(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
FBS:
Please don't tell me there won't be any investigation as to why these goods were not distributed to the public at a time when they needed them?
Who is or was in charge?
is it the people that didn't distribute it that want to investigate the matter?
It is high time we stood and break the limiting barrier. Our government are too protected.
#We can't keep silent
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by bigiyaro(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Vision4God:
Hahaha....
Waiting patiently for the northern state warehouses I.e katsina, zamfara, etc
it won't happen.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Royalfurnitures: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2020
When bandits and herdsmen were killing unarmed farmers and people in same area, those armoured thanks were not sent to protect them

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

3 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by ibuildstuff(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Elsueno:
If I was the commander, I WILL LET THESE PEOPLE PACK LIKE 60% of the palliative before I stop them grin
Then take like 30 percent for my me n leave the remaining 10 for the govt.

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
This calls for concern. It isn’t funny that MOST governors hoarded palliatives meant for the poor masses. Did they have a meeting to agree on this move? If they didn’t, it means the average Nigerian is inherently wicked. How do they even sleep at night? Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by shevy878: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Just imaging & ppl dey cry of hunger. F*ckN president of a Country.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by ibuildstuff(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
walosky:
Bursting of Shoprites and DSTV would have been better grin

Those are private property n would be illegal but this palliative, na all of us get am.

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by temi1290: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Professorcplus:
There's hunger in the land and government actions are not helping matter. I have learnt some few human behavior in a this recent chaos.

I. Never argue with an emotional being especially women.
II. Never make an argument with an angry being during the heat moment especially men.

Those two actions are fruitless.

Number one especially
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Princedapace(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2020
lol

U guys dont know ur leaders. U dont know how wicked and greedy Nigerian politicians are.

It beats my imagination that some people, even hungry people are defending any politician in Nigeria. None is good o. They are all looters and wicked humans who intentionally punish the masses with poverty to rule over them.

I see people saying they will fight for Tinubu, or they will fight for Umahi, or they will fight for El Rufia if anythig happen to them. U guys dont know that these politicians have killed thousands of Nigerians with poverty!

Our young men and women no longer enjoy the life of being a youth. We keep running to different countries. I see young couples suffering them selves becus one of them is in the abroad hustling!

Nigerians are maltreated in many countries becus of the greediness of their leaders. It is so unfair

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Erotix: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
AltMon2:
2 warehouses packed to the brim with relief materials were discovered at the Db Zang road Nitel Office, in Plateau state, in the middle belt region of Nigeria.

Youths quickly flung into action breaking the door and began distribution before armed military men in armored tanks were deployed to the location to chase away the crowd and guard the palliative warehouse.

As at the time of writing, Trucks were seen coming to convey the CACOVID palliative to another location for safekeeping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHbPt8Kcs_M

Where’s the ARMORED TANK
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by UKBobo(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
They are not alone. I don copy am and burst into my kitchen this morning...this tin infectious pass! tongue
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by temi1290: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
What pains me the most is at the end of all this,this wicked men will still come during the next election,and we will all be there smiling while worshipping them.

Wish we could all treat their f*ck up once and for all but
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by britiko: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Seriously, Nigeria is cursed with wicked leaders. Too much suffering and hunger in d land.

Enjoy ur palliatives o.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Bleep nigeria.. aahhh see food. God punish all the politicians for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Mikyle: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
except if eyes no fit see and leg no fit reach where ever they are taking it too again.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by engrchykae(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Muhylonaire007 post=95278649]This palliative stuff now looks like a planned work by the Government [/quoteabi]I suspect so,throw bones to dogs

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by GNBohr: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Hmm, those are the names they call them by- street urchins, miscreants, hoodlums, touts, what other names do we call them out there. They all over Nigeria in their millions. Oh, they're the ones that infiltrated the peaceful protests. Ah, they were the ones that inflicted the destruction across the country - burning, looting, stealing, killing and, yeah, raping. Really. Were those really their names, I think not. They were the creation of you and me, the monster given birth to and nurtured by the irresponsible system of government we run. They're forgotten, neglected, abandoned, discarded, marginalised children of the country whose lives have become valueless to you and me. So we think, until they reminded all of us once again of their presence, value, importance, efficiency and effectiveness. In just twenty four hours, they brought the entire nation to attention making all of us to scurry to our mothers and fathers, sent the affluents to their sanctuary, that's if they believe it to be so, the leaders were hurriedly moving from one meetings to another. The world looked on in amazement. Just like a wind, they retreated to be by another whirlwind, sooner or later. Do we think we can get away with it, the injustice and inequality that bred them. Let's continue to live in denial as if we don't know the use we put them into. Politicians always negatively empower them, leaders use them as disruptive agents, yet society detest them. These elements know what we think about them, they know we don't value their lives. Surprised, how we now expect them to value all that's societal, the infrastructures, the investments, the government structure, the businesses, oh yes our safety and indeed our lives. Keep calling them all those names and be in fools Paradise, congratulating ourselves for every milestone that doesn't involve them. They're there to destroy everything that we have built, endanger all our lives, kill our loved ones and ultimately crash everything if we continue to turn blind eyes to their existence. The children that the society refuse or fail to cultivate will cultivate themselves into nemesis. We are our own nemesis and we continue to live with it until we decide to cultivate every single child born of this country. Remember, another time is coming for their emergence from where they have crawled back into. They are waiting, watching, thinking and angling for that another time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Daum: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Same situation in Benin right now.

Police and soldiers begged and begged but Benin people say they must collet dia food oooo

Boys don burst enter warehouse
Soldiers are dumbfounded
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2020
honestly ever since I start seeing food bank parked with convid19 palliative, I can't help but feel embarrassed for this country.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Ladycewhy(f): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Wickedness ,they would rather allow it to expire and rot away than let their citizens eat it.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by ndcide(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
cynthia9:
Same here in Benin city..Benin city covid 19 palliatives at medical store road near that psychiatric hospital off Benin-lagos road

But people were able to break in
As am typing now

People are packing food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcIqZDL9b-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m8JA54GtbI

This is Benin right?

With what you've done or supported.

How will people in Abudu, igueben, fugga, igbanke etc benefit from this looting.

I'm so different, so I find it difficult to align with the crowd. Same way a was against the way the protest was going.

If you feel it's fine to break into the warehouse, then go a step further and setup a distribution mechanism so that others can benefit.

Ultimately, this makes no sense to me.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by humilitypays(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Imo state people are too dull.....Go to Orlu that's where your palliatives are hidden to be rebagged and sold later, storm there today and carry everything away, all Nigerian Governors are criminals just like Tinubu angry angry
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by neonly: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Season of discovery
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Elsueno:
If I was the commander, I WILL LET THESE PEOPLE PACK LIKE 60% of the palliative before I stop them grin

And who are you leaving the 40% for?

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by simplepee(f): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Safe keeping kee them there.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Not a bad idea

WHERE IS EDO STATE OWN DEY PLEASE MY GOOD PEOPLE
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by olarent: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2020
I trust my job people follow the vehicle to the final destination ASAP.It belong to you all
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2020
nNEOo:
Bursting palliative warehouses is now the new cool
there was no other option
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by onez: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
This is likely people's business being looted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.