Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In (58293 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Youths Break Into APC National Secretariat In Abuja, Chase Away Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Davy606(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Palliative Ultimate Search Naija Season 1

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by fineboynl(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
I'm beginning to believe the federal government have an hand in this.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Make the people no gree for them o. Plateau state government are displaying their stinginess
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by onez: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
ndcide:
lipsrsealed

This is Benin right?

With what you've done or supported.

How will people in Abudu, igueben, fugga, igbanke etc benefit from this looting.

I'm so different, so I find it difficult to align with the crowd. Same way a was against the way the protest was going.

If you feel it's fine to break into the warehouse, then go a step further and setup a distribution mechanism so that others can benefit.

Ultimately, this makes no sense to me.
Well said. I believe it's people's business being looted.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Racoon:
Our leaders are very wicked in the nation.
very true,to still see some people come here and sing their praise baffles me.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by emabld: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Wicked leaders. You packed all this food to re bag it and sell them to businessmen during Christmas . Thieves
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Pavillon: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
This palliative stuff now looks like a planned work by the Government

For what gain
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Docahmzy29(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
I swear Nigeria sweet now.....everybody don't turn government....pple just dey do as dey like
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by osothermal(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2020
jerseyboy:
No tank can stop Hungry and Angry people

Nigerians are the worst governed people on this earth.

They watch as governors that wont pay pensioners fly all over in private jets. Even the presidential fleet was turned to Uber
They were there to protect the bursters
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Chrisjay1998(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
All these animals here in Nairaland defending APC politicians and saying Buhari is a Saint
Can you see what's happening now
IamPluto where are you .. can you see how wicked our Leaders are
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by olarent: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2020
They are also human,they feel the pains of people and use their senses in dealing in a situation like this.
Daum:
Same situation in Benin right now.

Police and soldiers begged and begged but Benin people say they must collet dia food oooo

Boys don burst enter warehouse
Soldiers are dumbfounded
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by hybridblood07(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2020
35 Governors Sir lol
TecM0:
cool

It's obvious Nigerian Governors forum only meet to discuss on ways to purnish the masses, and the 36 Governors are the same

This are private donations for heaven's sake

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by themanderon: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2020
The black man seems to be fundamentally deficient in everything good. How do we explain our leaders keeping vital supplies away from their people.
Even in the Bible pharoah made plans and supplied food to his people during the time of famine.
We can now see that whether west, south south, east and the north our leaders seem to be united in wickedness and criminality.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Farki: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
fineboynl:
I'm beginning to believe the federal government have an hand in this.

It was pretty much confirmed by the Osun Food and Relief committee that the palliatives in the warehouse needed the "approval of Abuja" to be distributed.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Farki: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Pavillon:

For what gain

Stomach infrastructure electioneering. They give some poor and starving people palliatives as part of campaigning and to buy their votes.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by joinnow: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
They can run but cannot hide with the covid palliative
covid19 palliative guided with armoured tank

The world is watching
other country you make a call they bring the palliative to your house

nigeria politician is....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by olarent: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Guy you are too soft the words criminal is understatement they are assassin and tormentor in nature,all of them they we not know peace again.
humilitypays:
Imo state people are too dull.....Go to Orlu that's where your palliatives are hidden to be rebagged and sold later, storm there today and carry everything away, all Nigerian Governors are criminals just like Tinubu angry angry
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2020
“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.
Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.
Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains? Get This Solution Today for 1k only!
thanks
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by olarent: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Get senses all of them both APC AND PDP they are same same just changing club.
Chrisjay1998:
All these animals here in Nairaland defending APC politicians and saying Buhari is a Saint
Can you see what's happening now
IamPluto where are you .. can you see how wicked our Leaders are
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by otokx(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
The governors are also part of the problem but every time people will be shouting Buhari.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by LadySarah: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:

It was pretty much confirmed by the Osun Food and Relief committee that the palliatives in the warehouse needed the "approval of Abuja" to be distributed.

Abuja indeed. Even NCdc has stopped daily updates cos vivid is gone but the aftermath still ravages, Hunger.

So since March ppl will keep waiting till they die?

Who are the police that have kept mum in Abuja?
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Ronaldinho10(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.
Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains? Get This Solution Today for 1k only!
thanks
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Onucs(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
if only people are allowed to choose their own countries
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Buhari really tried to disburse money for this palietives but the state government are just wicked...they've called off lockdown so what happens to food in stock?

It goes into private pockets
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by TruthinAction: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
God will punish any government officials holding back palliatives meant for Nigerians in Jesus name. I haven't seen this kind of wickedness all my life. Cacovic should please sue federal government for hoarding the palliatives they gave out for free distribution.
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by phazotron(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Professorcplus:
There's hunger in the land and government actions are not helping matter. I have learnt some few human behavior in a this recent chaos.

I. Never argue with an emotional being especially women.
II. Never make an argument with an angry being during the heat moment especially men.

Those two actions are fruitless.

I swear. Women are the worst to argue with especially when their emotional meter don reach 100%
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by TheBeezybee(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yet persons in the state go to bed HUNGRY
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Lastmankc(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
I support the bursting of palliatives warehouses but looting,and damaging of properties shouldn't be tolerated. Kill any idiot find wanting
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by Micmuzac: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
now we see what bubu turn Nigerians to with his starvation policies
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by mu2sa2: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
This palliative stuff now looks like a planned work by the Government
Hahaha, if they charge you for treason nko!
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by netzro(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
onez:
Well said. I believe it's people's business being looted.

Bro here in Mazamaza, Lagos, they wrote covid-19 not to be sold on the items in the warehouse

Come see food, e go shock you
Re: Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In by DragonFire433: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
tillaman:
This is the height of wickedness abi how can you keep these things for personal gain, y’all wanted to them to stay indoor during the lockdown but you kept what is rightfully theirs in a warehouse
But why are these people so heartless like this

The moment they discovered lasgidi’s own I knew the palliatives must be scattered all over the 36 states!!!

Wickedness indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.