Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc (50396 Views)

Hoodlums Break Okrika Police Custody, Free All Inmates / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Anaerobi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
wickedness
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Democracynna: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
They will still blame Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by We4all: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is broad daylight robbery and no one seems to be talking about it.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by oyeb15: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
it might be a shop belonging to d wife or concubine of a SARS officer. That shop might be a proceed of police brutality. Note that the people were watching but now, power belongs to d people
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by daniwise(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
warrenweste:
Just look at them looting someone's sweat.. dirty bastards I hope the military will hunt them down angry

They are Igbos
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by foxxydude: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairalanders make una chill
This is not only a Nigerian thing
Americans loot shops when there is a protest
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Incognito403: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
warrenweste:
Just look at them looting someone's sweat.. dirty bastards I hope the military will hunt them down angry

No, the military dare not. They're peaceful protesters and the international community has told the military not to use ammunition on unarmed citizens. They should be in the barracks and protect only their barracks. They only reason they're allowed to leave the barracks is when they want to fight Boko Haram in Sambisa.

Shebi una no get sense ni. Enjoy your Peaceful Protest.

sad

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by ivolt: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Biodun556:

I normally tell my students that human are animals. Our environment is like jungle.

I tell them, let the police go on strike for 24 hours you see clearly the animal traits.

It is never a plan work. That is the nature of man when there's absence of law, police or government.
That is the nature of illiterates, not man.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Bad... I saw all this coming... Nigeria is not yet ripe for the kind of protest people were clamoring for. When I drew their attention that 99% of the protesters came out because of the free food they were offered, and not necessarily because of SARS' excesses, I was attacked.

Now here's the result.. LOOTING everywhere! They exploited the mass protest to loot both public and private properties to death! I hope you supporters of this protest are happy now?

But bear in mind that those who supported the protest even after the government accepted our demands, will not go scot-free.. Including those who attacked me and other well-meaning compatriots.. You'll answer to God for all this.. Look at how people are suffering.. God will hold you all responsible.. sapientia, tot, and others, I hope you guys are satisfied now? Judgment day dey come for una..

May God heal our land.
May God protect the businesses of his people from looters and arsonists.
May God help Nigeria. sad

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by onyxo76(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
YoonSung50:
What sort of nonsense is this? Please military should be deployed, what rubbish?
nobody go blame me if i decide to shoot anyone breaking into my shop o...i don talk my own o.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by bptc10: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yoruba people why doing this to Igbo businesses?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Ikea81: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
YoonSung50:
What sort of nonsense is this? Please military should be deployed, what rubbish?

Someone shoot these bastards.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by TempleHouse: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
THIS IS APPALLING DAYLIGHT ROBBERS THEY NEED TO BE SHOT AND KILLED !!
LOOTING SOMEONE'S RESOURCES IS A BIG CRIME
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by IGBOSON1: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
post111:
I hope they won't mention igbos here

Fingers crossed! smiley
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Vision4God: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
U have authority over the choices/actions u make/take but you do not have control over the consequences of ur actions/choice.

Stealing! Is it written on the electronics "not to be sold?" even if it's written, there are authorities in charge of it & there's a purpose for it.

As if these stolen electronics is a life time achievement for them. Taaaaah

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by LostMyZeal(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Bad... I saw all this coming... Nigeria is not yet ripe for the kind of protest people were clamoring for. When I drew their attention that 99% of the protesters came out because of the free food they were offered, and not necessarily because of SARS' excesses, I was attacked.

Now here's the result.. LOOTING everywhere! They exploited the mass protest to loot both public and private properties to death! I hope you supporters of this protest are happy now?

But bear in mind that those who supported the protest even after the government accepted our demands, will not go scot-free.. Including those who attacked me and other well-meaning compatriots.. You'll answer to God for all this.. Look at how people are suffering.. God will hold you all responsible.. sapientia, tot, and others, I hope you guys are satisfied now? Judgment day dey come for una..

May God heal our land.
May God protect the businesses of his people from looters and arsonists.
May God help Nigeria. sad

This your input reeks of a highly moronic undertone
You're probably one of the paid fools parading this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by oneeast: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Poor Osun. Na wao
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by ivolt: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
foxxydude:
Nairalanders make una chill
This is not only a Nigerian thing
Americans loot shops when there is a protest
And that makes it right? Illiterate thugs and not Americans loot during protest.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Jakemedg(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stupid thieves

Where is OZonNengiTheory
ThatFairGuy 1
Tamdun
and co come and see something

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by lomprico(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bad! angry
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Neddstark: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Its like we are waiting for the next breakdown in law and order to loot. Shame on Nigerians
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by mrkings84(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Does that store look like cocavid palliatives warehouse??
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by IGBOSON1: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Democracynna:
They will still blame Nnamdi kanu

They’re working on it as we speak! wink
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by McGg: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Biodun556:

I normally tell my students that human are animals. Our environment is like jungle.

I tell them, let the police go on strike for 24 hours you see clearly the animal traits.

It is never a plan work. That is the nature of man when there's absence of law, police or government.

I concur... It still amazes me how some people have animalistic trait in them
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pioneer01:
This is unfair..so annoying
Things are getting out of hands..thugs taking advantage of situations.
bro can we talk, have be mining since but yet to understand it,am in Enugu state.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by BabaOneChance: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Crime.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Bkayyy: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
While a certain region is cleaning up the mess inorder to open shops on Monday, Yorubas are busy doing what they do best (looting, hating and passing blames)
No wonder Lagos is the only light in the whole of South West because Lagos have only 50% of yorubas as they claim, anything more than that in a State is inevitable doom.
Yoruba people, Protest and crisis have ended, clean up and continue your lives.
Yoruba ronu grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by cray91(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
taking our palliatives from Warehouse is the only thing supported but going for private owned businesses is way beyond

this is when we need our police oo
TOPCRUISE:
Say no to violence. But yes to looting is the message that aunty is sending sad

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Nwaotu10(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Another Igbo man shop is gone.

It's now clear that the igbos are the target!

Na we cause this Sars matter?
Why looting our shops na. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Jakemedg(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
LostMyZeal:

This your input reeks of a highly moronic undertone
You're probably one of the paid fools parading this forum.
Yeah that SilverNorGold fella is one of those paid idiots trying to cause confusion but after he was constantly bashed he has resulted to sugarcoating his comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River / 'Touch Me Not Campaign': Girls Sexually Assaulted Make Shocking Revelations / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.