Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc (50424 Views)

Hoodlums Break Okrika Police Custody, Free All Inmates / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by tot(f): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners

Cc:
LostMyZeal
Oluwaseun2020

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Jakemedg(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

Go and tell that to Wike, he also accused igbos
How does that affect me?

Igbos or Igbos which one Philistine do you mean ?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by iPresh4s(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Just imagine! Stealing people's sweat! How are you different from the politicians you are speaking against?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by tot(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
LostMyZeal:

A list ... wow
pls cc me to the list make I know the zombies to avoid

Lol. They are a waste of space. I've cc'ed you.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Bombolistic: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is not right, why are some Nigerians like this. Lord have mercy
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Algorithims: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
dhope:
They have already ruined Tuns farm investment today. They finished with him and moved to other people shops. JTF have already taken over the street but arrest need to be made to forestall such wickedness. I never knew Nigeria has breed the kind of youths I saw today. I doubt if this country still has any glimpse of hope for the future. It's a shame!

You say?? Have you being hallucinating all this while or you are being sarcastic?? You people should keep on deceiving yourselves. Hypocrites....

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by sureguy078(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aye gbogbo wan ma baje ni( wahala for who no hear Yoruba)

Leave them nemesis will soon catch up with them

The ones in ilorin don Dey play return leg with police now

Awon oloriburuku ole angry
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by byinks(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
The Nigerian elites suffer from poverty of the mind

The Nigerian down trodden suffer from poverty of the mind and pocket.

The average iq is extremely low.

Who will fix this?

Is it right to protest police brutality ? YES

Is our society advanced enough for peaceful protest ? NO

That's exactly the problem.

People are hungry and angry....I bet you let's start a protest over bad roads in Nigeria....the result would be the same.
The originators of the protest are well to do celebs BUT
The people are hungry and are opportunistic.
They'll take any protest as a licence to cater for their immediate needs outside the confines of the law.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Bayley: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
tot:

Should I cc my own details ma'am cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by LostMyZeal(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
tot:

Ok seen... that was helpful...thanks hun wink

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Bayley: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
tot:

Honestly. Very irritating.
I agree.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by oyeb15: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
joygiver1:

It might also be your Uncle, aunty, niece or family friend's shop!!

Don't support stealing. Or are u a thief too??

They have a strong reason and conviction for looting that shop.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
byinks:

Is it right to protest police brutality ? YES

Is our society advanced enough for peaceful protest ? NO

That's exactly the problem.

People are hungry and angry....I bet you let's start a protest over bad roads in Nigeria....the result would be the same.

The people are hungry and are opportunistic.
They'll take any protest as a licence to cater for their immediate needs outside the confines of the law.

You're correct.

Do you agree the iq is low?
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by byinks(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You're correct.

Do you agree the iq is low?

There's a correlation between malnutrition and intelligence in the formative years. So I would have to agree with your assertion.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
byinks:

There's a correlation between malnutrition and intelligence in the formative years. So I would have to agree with your assertion.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by donprinyo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
Is that why yorubas are looting private business?
Ask your people why
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Uchasa(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coming from the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
These people are very crazy. How does this make them any better from the evil government that is bent on making life unbearable for the people.
This is very bad and the people in these areas should stand up against these theives. They are thieves.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by delpee(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
oyeb15:
it might be a shop belonging to d wife or concubine of a SARS officer. That shop might be a proceed of police brutality. Note that the people were watching but now, power belongs to d people

Excuses that are untenable before God and the law. They are shameless thieves who will definitely reap as they have sown.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by joygiver1: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
oyeb15:

They have a strong reason and conviction for looting that shop.

Cos the shop is blocking their success? or the shop has stopped them from progressing in life?

Mr Man, nobody has any reason for looting another man's shop. If the shop were a product of crime, the best is to destroy it.. If you loot it then there's no difference between you and the owner!!

If truly you claim there's a justification for looting the shop then am certain that shop does not belong to an indigene. Which in turn is wickedness!

Only thieves, lazy and greedy people see reasons to steal from another person.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by EMMY76: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is where the army is supposed to be deployed to not at peaceful harmless protesters.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by loveth360(f): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
donprinyo:
Ask your people why
Tell your people to stop looting Igbos businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Uchasa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
When I tell people that Yoruba people are the poorest people in the South, they think I am merely hallucinating.
Yorubas and Akwadwarfs are the laziest people in the South, and Laziness has this congenial relationship with poverty.
So I'm not surprised!
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
people were looting shops.. stealing bike.. Stealing electronics and provisions

can you see where protest has gotten us.

we got killed our properties got looted our parents properties got looted.
is the government feeling any heat?
what is the one good thing that come out of this PROTEST
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by fof1: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aldebaran:
No wonder we have bad leaders in Nigeria.

Why steal people's sweat...

80 percent of Nigerians, both poor and rich, are mentally sick and wicked angry sad

Watch them rush to the Mosque on Friday and Church on Sunday to ask for forgiveness. sad

Which of d Percentage Group do U belong to,Pls? NONESENSE dey Smell...
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Teejay13(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Boys are not smiling �

We know there is hungry in town, however this hoodlums should take things easy.

The way they are buggling people's store, i fear that trouble might escalate out of it.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by Acidosis(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hoodlums don't know the difference between covid19 palliatives and private warehouses oo.

If you have a store in Lagos, relocate to your shop o or move your things to your house.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by foxxydude: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
ivolt:

And that makes it right? Illiterate thugs and not Americans loot during protest.

Nairalanders chill grin
This is not only a Naija thing
Thugs living in America do a lot of looting and damages when there is a protest grin
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by GreenDee(f): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
stupid people..spits, organized thieves..it's not fair na, someone sweat.
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by majamajic(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
irrefragable:
E clear say na Igbo man shop be this oo. Wetin we do this people? was it an Igbo man that caused this SARS problem?

Same thing they did in Lagos
Re: Hoodlums Break Into Electronics Store In Osun, Cart Away Gen, Fridge, Etc by CAUSTIC002: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aldebaran:
No wonder we have bad leaders in Nigeria.

Why steal people's sweat...

80 percent of Nigerians, both poor and rich, are mentally sick and wicked angry sad

Watch them rush to the Mosque on Friday and Church on Sunday to ask for forgiveness. sad
how did you come up with that figure? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.