Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives (52751 Views)

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Without proper restructuring of Nigeria no viable reformation can be made.

They should go back to draft their demands properly.
since they would not listen to our various cries to restructure the country .we ourselves have to fight our way into govt to make That change ..if you are relying on these crops of old politicians to do that for you, then you will wait & continue to hope, until you become a senior citizen yourselves .
We must take start actions now, but we need to really plan very well with wonderful strategies in other to achieve this .
We need to bump in fresh& intelligent minds into our political system, so that our govt can align with our level of reasoning in decision making .Our goal is to retire all our ancestors that refuse to retire .
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
dederocs:
Good to press on, next time please give access to other motorists, this will enable the protests last, cos when you block road, you start disturbing others and infringing on their rights to free movement. Nice one.
you are right .
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by NGpatriot: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
lmao...

Awon rioters, instigators, inciters fake news peddlers and destructive clowns forming organization.

Who appointed you or made you leaders of anything?

We are still trying to recover from the mahem you created and instead of letting us breath, clean up and get back to normalcy, you congregated to insult our intelligence with your worthless parade of already failed social media and raise fist to trend activists.

You clowns need to STFU and take several seats back into Sambisa.

First apologize to Nigerians for the destruction and the loss of jobs you created and make all the worthless social media influencers and post to trend activists on your list go out into our communities to apologize and clean up your mess.

First leadership test and you failed already.

DumbFucks.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Holaomoakin:
This is the most senseless protest I could ever think of, no leadership, never coordinated, auto-abandoned, not structured, trying to employ dialogue after violence. With negative impacts on people/lives/nations/livelihood/economys. WHY SOUTHWEST NIGERIA IN YR('20)?
This faceless group is the best thing that can happen in Nigeria ..Nigerian govt are notorious for intimidating or seducing opinion leaders with money so as to weaken whatever they are fighting for..
Abeg help me check how many group including NLC & civil society group Etc have never been compromised in one way or the other by the govt ..they have continued to pay lip service to issues of Labour & human right violation.The moment we rise up behind these people to protest, the govt will pull them aside and grease their palms with goodies leaving their followers high & dry ..
The occupy Nigeria protest lead by NLC & the betrayer that came after comes to mind. So we are happy with the way the protest has been.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by luminouz(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I'm not an agent..

Just follow the info u hav online.. Its simple

Info online says its a racist country with few resources, why dafuq would I wanna get trapped in another hell? Naija is hell enough.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by okito: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
While funding is very important, I also think that if 50% of this 50 million people who contribute N500 each, can also match their donation by VOTING for the party's candidate, we can be very sure that the candidate will win the Presidential election. 25 million votes will most certainly win it. This has got to be very strategic if we want to wrest power from the perpetual ruling class...Yes, We Can!
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wiseoldman:
Are these collation ready to do their regular Go-Fund-Me for the damage they caused?
This is not 30 million naira gofundme they have been doing.

Before the damage, they were screaming they will do gofundme. With this destruction, they will gofundme till they are bankrupt.

Bunch of unorganised youths.
The door is open ..Get out!!You are not wanted here
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
This is what they should have done immediately the FG accepted their 5 demands and disbanded SARS. Reasonable people who saw the future appealed to them to stop the protest and come up with something like this but they declined. They became arrogant and got carried away by empty ego. What they cursed us for is what they have now come back to do after so many lives and properties have been lost.
Are we psychics to know that our govt will organize a well plan shoot out at peaceful protesters that are unarmed ? It is only a mad govt that will kill her unarmed citizens holding the Nigeria flag..there should be no justification for what happens in anyway ..these people are also fighting for your right even as you stand there to undermined thier effort

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
This is what they should have done immediately the FG accepted their 5 demands and disbanded SARS. Reasonable people who saw the future appealed to them to stop the protest and come up with something like this but they declined. They became arrogant and got carried away by empty ego. What they cursed us for is what they have now come back to do after so many lives and properties have been lost.
Arogant & empty ego? ..As a citizen of Nigeria, what have you ever done to change the bad situation in the country?oo wait , your state & community nko? It is easy to sit in your comfort zone and complain of how Nigeria is bad and horrible ..Do u think a better Nigeria will fall on you lap, just like that , while you wait and do nothing?

You want nice things to happen to this country and you expect our govt to just do it for you without pressure from the citizen ? This is what our parents did..they remained in the comfort of thier homes and left the hundreds of promises by the govt. Till today, Nigeria is a hell hole .

How do you expect a better country from our selfish & corrupt govt? Is it by telling them To make sacrifices and attend to your needs? You both know who they are . We have been waiting for that since we were small and now we are adult .. How long are you willing to wait ?
While you stay in the comfort of your room to mock these courageous men & women ,remember that in the future , when Nigeria now has a better police system, it was due to the determination & effort by these young Nigerians who were able to force the govt to effect the police reform & put end to police brutality and extra judicial killing by thier sweat & blood for ungrateful people like you.

I hope in future when you move around without the fear of falling victims to Nigerian police anymore, you will remember that it is as a result of these young men and women, who despite all odd were able to fight on, while your kind hid in the comfort of their home to mock their effort .
Your kind does nothing ,see nothing good in a movement but when it materialized into something good, you are ever willing to partake in the benefit, achieve through the sweat &blood of others. Don't be a bump who does nothing but are very fast to jump on board & enjoy the benefit of democracy faught by your age mate .

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by murmee: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Focktot:
Abuja should be their main focus next time not Lagos

Buhari is not living in Lagos.

Between covid 19 lock down and looting spree/ Endsars lock down and looting spree

I think Lagos has sacrificed enough for National interest for now.

Thanks.
Exactly my thoughts. Those Peaceful Protesters should have occupied the National Assembly in Abuja to meet with and engage the Representatives of Nigerians. Everything they were demanding were things only Abuja could do.
The problem with Nigeria is that the the National Assembly is very docile. The Representatives are selfish and nothing concerns them about the plights of the ordinary people of Nigeria.
So next time, the Protests should shift to Abuja and not Lagos.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Kiriakorode321(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
I wonder why some persons like or interested in thwarting beautiful plans.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Astra101: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
I must commend the collective effort of those that came up with this idea but my question is this,..concerning the process of voting representaves at different level, how are we sure that the govt and their agents would not infiltrate the process and vote in their own prefered people as agents, people who would do their bidding,agree to whatever they say,and water down the strength of this protest since this voting is online and faceless and nobody knows who is voting?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

The political party form by the youth will definitely have it own constitution that guide every elected persons on what to do. If found wanting such person must be recalled

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by PURAMENTE: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by luluman: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
EndSars Peaceful Protesters. .. sorry destruction instigators
Is that how ugly you look?
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Olatlaccon(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
AquaPetals:
If we could achieve this I would be happy and vote for the first time in my life
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
bettyharry101:
since they would not listen to our various cries to restructure the country .we ourselves have to fight our way into govt to make That change ..if you are relying on these crops of old politicians to do that for you, then you will wait & continue to hope, until you become a senior citizen yourselves .
We must take start actions now, but we need to really plan very well with wonderful strategies in other to achieve this .
We need to bump in fresh& intelligent minds into our political system, so that our govt can align with our level of reasoning in decision making .Our goal is to retire all our ancestors that refuse to retire .

You can't build on a faulty foundation
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by ThatReporterz: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
ok
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by emmyN(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://cpgnigeria.medium.com/a-statement-from-the-coalition-of-protest-groups-across-lagos-and-nigeria-524ff25e1a64

If others can't see through this, I can. This is a nicely thought out stratagem to water down the intensity of our agitations and demands. We never set up protest groups all through that time, so where is this coalition coming from? What are the name of these protest groups and their leaders?

I put it out that this was drafted by agents of this very government and not genuine #EndSARS protesters.

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Felimax(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
I must commend your ideologies. Kudos to the brains behind.
Meanwhile, be rest assured that the corrupt system will do everything in their sleeve to infiltrate the system hence my suggestions.
1) Build a wall after every downlines.
2 ) Resist the temptation to get known the leaders.
3) The lesser the information to the public the better.
4) Tell them what they want to hear not what they need to know.
5) You guys must remain faceless.

Others I dare not say on Nairaland.
To a greater 9ja
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by jonneljonn(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2020
please we should all note that the protest is not all about saars its about bad governance ,saars is a product of bad governance the whole Nigerian system must be reformed and restructured

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.