Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! (2864 Views)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / How Can Someone Book Appointment With Czech Republic Embassy? / Us Visa Interview Appointment Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! by solutionplus(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2011
Book an Appointment for Your VISA Interview at Any of the Embassies in Nigeria with Less stress and Error-Free!
(USA, CANADA, UK, DUBAI, TURKEY, AUSTRALIA etc.)
Contact the experts Now @: Delmat Computer College, N0. 40, Old Ojo Rd. Kuje-Amuwo, Lagos.
TEL: 0803 335 9663, 0702 547 5765
E-mail: ayisuguy@yahoo.com
Re: Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
@solutionplus

What appointment do you need for UK embassy?
Re: Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! by solutionplus(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
Yes! i very well can arrange an appointment for you. To secure a date and
time for your Visa Interview at any of the Embassies, including the UK.

What i will require from you are the following;
Surname:
Middle Name:
First Name:
Passport Number:
Purpose of the Trip:
Planned Date of Travel:

Fee: #2,000
Re: Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! by justwise(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2011
solutionplus:

Yes! i very well can arrange an appointment for you. To secure a date and
time for your Visa Interview at any of the Embassies, including the UK.
What i will require from you are the following;
Surname:Middle Name:
First Name:Passport Number:
Purpose of the Trip:
Planned Date of Travel:
Fee: #2,000
So one need to book appointment for UK student or visit visa?
Re: Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! by solutionplus(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
Yes. You MUST Book an Appointment For a visa interview before you can attend an interview at the embassy.
Re: Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! by tigerpaws(f): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2011
solutionplus:

Book an Appointment for Your VISA Interview at Any of the Embassies in Nigeria with Less stress and Error-Free!
(USA, CANADA, UK, DUBAI, TURKEY, AUSTRALIA etc.)
Contact the experts Now @: Delmat Computer College, N0. 40, Old Ojo Rd. Kuje-Amuwo, Lagos.
TEL: 0803 335 9663, 0702 547 5765
E-mail: ayisuguy@yahoo.com

solutionplus:

Yes. You MUST Book an Appointment For a visa interview before you can attend an interview at the embassy.

Another Loser crawled out of the Woodwork! Go Jump off the cliff!

[size=14pt]Thief[/size]!!

http://fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=128372

(1) (Reply)

D1O's Visa Finally Came Through: Thank God / Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria / Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.