Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse (35313 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / IGP Adamu, Mahmood Yakubu, Teargassed In Lokoja / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by ifeegee(f): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
It was a horrific experience today. The police just kept shooting their tear gas inside the complex.

My utmost fear today was vandals, but, thank God, the security operatives came right on time . They took over the market after our fair share of the tear gas.
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seriously
These people have mind o��
Area 10 that is housing the 3 defence headquarters. Infact their offices are just a stone throw
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zionmdde:

this is a democratic setting, confront ur oppressors by voting and standing up to ur votes. So u vote dem into power and come back to complain that they are oppressing u

Yes the problems didnt start today, since we have not shown any efforts to change things and we are still recycling the same old leaders lets lead by it then.

Ask for ur rights, register ur greviances, it doesnt have to been done through chaos.

D govt promised it's Covid19 palliatives. D palliatives were available and people were dying of hunger while palliatives were hoarded across d country without d knowledge of d citizens. Upon hearing that palliatives were hoarded, Pls advice an average nigerian how he should "register his grievances". Should he wait till 2023 to change d govt before he will get d palliatives?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by MrPRevailer(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
All Nigerian leaders are wicked,
heartless, liars and thieves
regardless of their political parties.

Don't blame Nigerians leaders. Blame those who voted Buhari to power.
Bihari has been a dictator and Oligachist from time memorial. He presumably is also part of the globalist network.
Nigeria is finished under Buhari. Except God's special intervention for Nation.

The New World Order is planned and Buhari has been fully complying by creating problems.
Civil war, poverty, hungry, is the problem. The solution is the NEW WORLD ORDER. Total slavery of humanity
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by atobs4real(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zionmdde:

i have experienced d highest form of poverty. but never for one day did i choose to provide for myself through unlawful and chaotic means
Thank God for picking your call. Not easy for some the way you think
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by cray91(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
be thankful you have a Job thats if you truly have one

In Africa china's voice "don't take the job wey another person dey do dey laugh, no condition is permanent and all fingers are not equal"

so to this don't mock a jobless person cuz you fortunate to have one
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by CollinsVal(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why are d government still keeping them.... Na there own..... Thieves
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Basicend: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wickedtruths:
If we are not careful, trailers carrying raw food and foodstuffs around would end up being looted on transit.

That's what happens when u as a govt allows poverty to ravage the land.

An hungry man is an angry man, and very unpredictable.
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by shevy878: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zionmdde:
Why are they not arresting them or shooting dem on their legs?
the identities of these hoodlums are not masked, so there shouldn't be a mystery behind where they come from
arrest and charge dem for God's sake.

rubbish

grin e dey pain , your bubu no fit do us anything. Oloshi, aboki like you.
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
we all made a grave mistake.
we should have used this opportunity of #endsars and demanded that all the citizens of nigeria get paid monthly stipends straight to our bank accounts.

yes let every Nigerian citizen be paid every month from the federal government.

they make billions of naira daily and they keep on taking loans from China counting in the trillions of dollars.

all this money can be used to better the lives of all of us.

from today let's share this to all social media platforms.

#paythecitizens
#weneedstipends
#everymonth

please let's push for this brothers and sisters.
we die here!
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Zionmdde: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
shevy878:

grin e dey pain , your bubu no fit do us anything. Oloshi, aboki like you.
go and find ur sense inside d last bar u took beer
u forgot it there
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Good and he has been voted for. So bcis they voted for him, they shouldn't demand for their rights? Is that how things work?
This is d 4th day now, I don't have light yet nepa will bring bill at month end and u talking about disruption, chaos and suffering. Aren't we already suffering? Is lack of electricity not a disruption on it's own?

Lexy Zionmdde is a govt poster, account opened on the 24th of October 2020.

All he spouts is propaganda..
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 1:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Jack005:
Shebi them ban the other account, them go follow ban this one

Zionmdde is another govt account opened on the 24th October 2020, all pro buhari posts since opening..

We can keep exposing them..
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by lexy2014: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2020
nograv:

Part of d reason why we here, to put him&his likes in their place.
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Zionmdde: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2020
nograv:

Zionmdde is another govt account opened on the 24th October 2020, all pro buhari posts since opening..

We can keep exposing them..
and if I hate Buhari more dan u, may 500 decibel thunder pounce on u wen u are taking ur bath. since some of u dont have sense. if u are not tired of this whole chaotic situation, am tired. let hardworking people go out and earn their living
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Zionmdde: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2020
nograv:

said a moniker registered on October 3rd. wats d difference
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

said a moniker registered on October 3rd. wats d difference

2010 not 2020 big difference mumu tongue
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Zionmdde: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2020
nograv:

2010 not 2020 big difference mumu tongue
its d same month Ode
wats my business with d year
ewu ocha
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

and if I hate Buhari more dan u, may 500 decibel thunder pounce on u wen u are taking ur bath. since some of u dont have sense. if u are not tired of this whole chaotic situation, am tired. let hardworking people go out and earn their living

The problem is you dont, if you love APC or PDP i dont care. I realise both parties are the problem..

I want a new party with fresh blood and someone yoing who genuinely has ideas to take this nation forward..

Ideally they should come from the more educated south. Northerners have had their time and have failed to deliver..
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

its d same month Ode

wats my business with d year

ewu ocha

You dey craze mumu

You are a govt sponsored poster who only started your account yesterday posting pro govt nonsense.

I am a normal person, who has attacked Buhari and general bad gov from the day I opened my account..

Get the Fuccck out of here Aboki, ball licker.
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Zionmdde: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2020
nograv:

The problem is you dont, if you love APC or PDP i dont care. I realise both parties are the problem..

I want a new party with fresh blood and someone yoing who genuinely has ideas to take this nation forward..

Ideally they should come from the more educated south. Northerners have had their time and have failed to deliver..
am not pdp either
I want peace for now, so everyone who has chosen to disrupt dat peace should be dealt with. people need to recover from d events of these past few days, hunger is creeping in with the curfew
if u think I care about any freaking politician den u need to think again
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Part of d reason why we here, to put him&his likes in their place.

You are doing a good job, keep going...

The mods may not care, but as true Nigerians we do.. smiley

I only post now, so real opinions can be seen. I try to spot these clowns whereever I can..

The truth must and should prevail.

#EndSars

#RememberLekkiTollgate

Southern Nigeria is united..
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Zionmdde: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2020
nograv:

You dey craze mumu

You are a govt sponsored poster who only started your account yesterday posting pro govt nonsense.

I am a normal person, who has attacked Buhari and general bad gov from the day I opened my account..

Get the Fuccck out of here Aboki, ball licker.
attacker twale
oga Lewandowski
oga salah
nne gi o nwere balls? nke ya ga ato uto well well
no be only poster, government sponsored banner nko

1 Like

Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

am not pdp either
I want peace for now, so everyone who has chosen to disrupt dat peace should be dealt with. people need to recover from d events of these past few days, hunger is creeping in with the curfew
if u think I care about any freaking politician den u need to think again

Thats how I know you are a govt shill

I dont want peace I want change.. If it takes the house of every useless senator being burnt down and the people marching on Aso Rock so be it...

I want every Nigerian child to have a good chance at life.. To have the opportunities afforded to European children, Emirati Children and any child in a well developed advanced nation...

Nigeria once showed great promise, it doesnt and the useless largely Northern Cabal are responsible. They ran the country for a few and generally for their own ethnic group..

If you arent part of the solution then you are part of the problem. If the blood of people like you needs to be shed to build a better future so be it..

If you have nothing better to add than I want peace them honestly FUCCK OFF and GO BACK TO LICKIN ABOKI ASS
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Zionmdde: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2020
nograv:

Thats how I know you are a govt shill

I dont want peace I want change.. If it takes the house of every useless senator being burnt down and the people marching on Aso Rock so be it...

I want every Nigerian child to have a good chance at life.. To have the opportunities afforded to European children, Emirati Children and any child in a well developed advanced nation...

Nigeria once showed great promise, it doesnt and the useless largely Northern Cabal are responsible. They ran the country for a few and generally for their own ethnic group..

If you arent part of the solution then you are part of the problem. If the blood of people like you needs to be shed to build a better future so be it..

If you have nothing better to add than I want peace them honestly FUCCK OFF and GO BACK TO LICKIN ABOKI ASS

nairaland land jack bauer
keep hiding under ur bed
keyboard warrior
until ur parents stop feeding u, den u will know
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by nograv: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

nairaland land jack bauer
keep hiding under ur bed
keyboard warrior
until ur parents stop feeding u, den u will know

Exactly nothing useful to say..

I pray that if I need to take cutlass or machete with the people, the first head my blade strikes will be yours..

mtchew enemy of progress in its purest form.. One day you people will get yours..
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by Superjazz: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
Why are they not arresting them or shooting dem on their legs?
the identities of these hoodlums are not masked, so there shouldn't be a mystery behind where they come from
arrest and charge dem for God's sake.

rubbish
prison is not safe for now to remand criminals due to technical reasons
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
They should have waited, jobless people.
Re: Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse by EdiskyHarry: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
May God punish most of the governors we have in Nigeria, how can you be storing these things in a warehouse and be sharing it among yourselves when the people are suffering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.