Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence (2460 Views)

Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments / Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria / DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Masterclass32: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Nigerian government is set to report Nnamdi Kanu, to the UK over a viral audio clip, made by the leader of the proscribed separatist group, IPOB.

Nigeria is blaming the audio for the violence, looting and killings in Lagos and other Southern state, amid the #EndSARS protests.

Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), lives in the UK.

According to a report by Daily Trust, former Nigerian leaders at an emergency virtual meeting with President Buhari described the outlawed IPOB as a ‘biggest threat’.

They warned that such an inciting audio trip as released by Nnamdi Kanu should not be tolerated.

In the audio circulated on Tuesday, Kanu called on protesters to ambush and kill all governors, soldiers, policemen and destroy properties belonging to the government and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Although Kanu has since denied the audio, a top government source told Daily Trust on Saturday that an independent verification has been conducted and the result showed that the voice was Kanu’s.

Kanu in a statement said he did not order the attack and destruction of economic assets of the Yoruba people in Lagos State.

He insisted that the enemies of Igbo-Yoruba unity were spreading false information to cause disaffection and war between the two major ethnic groups.

But the source who spoke in confidence, said the verification of the audio has been passed on to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs which in turn is set to petition the UK government over the matter.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/24/nigeria-set-to-report-kanu-to-uk-govt-for-inciting-violence/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Jomonix: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
They should report Adeyinka Godson as well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by kkkp: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
They should extradite him back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Geeman23(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nmadi kanu must be dealt with. Any nation that tolerates hate mongers does so at the detriment of it's sovereignty. Anything must be done to extradit this guy to face the python he cowardly ran away from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Lagoon0: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin I don't listen to nnamdi KANU stuff but that nigga must be dealt with. He gave BMC the got to blame the shit happening on innocent Igbo's.

This guy must be dealt with, he's doing more harm than good

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Faber(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
No be only report
Deport no follow...

Who takes Nigerian Govt Serious...

Thunderfire Buhari
Thunderfire Nigerian Useless Govt.
Thunder scatter all warehouses where palliative meant for the masses are been kept

Thunder fire any idiot coming to mention me for bad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by okeyglm: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
buhari should be charged to icc for massacring more than 20 protesters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by JokeAdeleke: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hypocrites

Buhari the massrcist angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by ojun50(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make them use dat and energy solve the problem problems wey the youths dey demand for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Faber(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:

Britain should extradict a British citizen to a shithole...

Are u serious?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Masterclass32: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Convenient scapegoat. What have they done about miyetti allah that combine hate speech with hate action? They claimed responsibility for killing people. what did the govt do.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Lagoon0: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
wink
Nnamdi KANU caused confusion and gave room for people to accuse Igbo wrongly nah!

Faber:
No be only report
Deport no follow...

Who takes Nigerian Govt Serious...

Thunderfire Buhari
Thunderfire Nigerian Useless Govt.
Thunder scatter all warehouses where palliative meant for the masses are been kept

Thunder fire any idiot coming to mention me for bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by javaguru: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
as a matter of fact ,if it's possible all Nigerian politicians should either resign or be ambushed and slaughtered, they are not worth Nigerian compassion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by GreyLaw(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
The government is just looking for a scapegoat. All the governors who hoarded palliative should also be taken to court. The person who ordered soldiers should also be made to face the law. All the SARS officers who hwve been alleged to terrorise Nigerians also have to face the law.

But no, the hovernment is going after someone who paper are not even sure is in the UK. Waste of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Earlystar698(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
So Nnamdi Kanu in UK now control the whole Nigeria in one audio tape? imagine what will happen if he now said burn the whole Nigeria? Nnamdi Kanu the knife in the neck of Nigeria
..... Somalia will be a paradise if Nigeria fail to give us independence~Nnamdi Kanu

we will not fight Nigeria with bullet but the truth and if the need of guns arises, don't forget 1967 is not 2020

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by JokeAdeleke: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
God bless the people leaking the information of the warehouses.

Buhari took 350 BILLION Naira IMF loan for covid-19 pallaitiaves yet the entire citizenry are in hunger and anguish because of a blood thirsty demon that takes pleasure in pains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Iykopee(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Those idiots in the presidency should tell us why covid 19 palliative was hoarded.

If Nnamdi is their problem, not my business. My own problem is the president and his gang of thieves making life difficult for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by IGBOSON1: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jomonix:
They should report Adeyinka Godson as well.

He’s not seen as a threat to the continued existence of their ATM!

I thought they said Mazi Kanu is a inconsequential small-fry....that Nigerians (including Ndigbo) are all queued up behind ‘one Nigeria’? So how can such a inconsequential person have such power to direct Nigerians to do what they did...mainly in Lagos and Abuja?

These shameless liars will not tell the UK gov’t that the once peaceful protests were hijacked by criminal elements and things degenerated the moment they started sponsoring and directing criminal youths in Abuja and Lagos to try and dagbaru proceedings and bring the protests to an end!

Another catalyst for violence was the shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki! They will not tell the UK gov’t that!

Mazi Kanu has denied he made such statements attributed to him by the lying, murderous and clannish Buhari gov’t, and that’s good enough for me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by GolDRoger: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
angry
Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Faber(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lagoon0:
wink
Nnamdi KANU caused confusion and gave room for people to accuse Igbo wrongly nah!

Nnamdi Kanu asked ur useless govt to hide palliatives meant for the masses in their private warehouses abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Maxymilliano(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria is blaming the audio for the violence, looting and killings in Lagos and other Southern state, amid the #EndSARS protests.

Face saving at best.

Is Kanu responsible for bad governance and endemic poverty in the country, which is the underlying factor that propelled the violence and lootings in Lagos and other southern state ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Fahdiga(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is Kanu the OC of SARS. was it Kanu that told Buhari not to address Nigerian youths when the protest started. so Kanu is now more powerful than president Nigeria. I don't understand this people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Mboi: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Geeman23:
Nmadi kanu must be dealt with. Any nation that tolerates hate mongers does so at the detriment of it's sovereignty. Anything must be done to extradit this guy to face the python he cowardly ran away from.
See mumu, you don't even know those that are holding down your destiny. State in you face me I slap you and be saying thrash. I don't blame you.
Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by MRSAWEDOFF: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8P6SYrxJKY

Moment when Edo youths discovered the warehouse and were trying to gain entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyIn2yGgRR4

After gaining entry into the warehouse, the youths loot everything on sight

Though endsars protests have died down, the new wave actress the country is the looting of COVID-19 palliative warehouses.

It started from parts of Lagos state and crossed over to other South Western States and then Calabar.

Now, Edo youths have discovered and raided their own palliative warehouse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Kamanuozuzu: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
When will they report BokoHaram, Fulani herdsmen, Miyetti Allah and Bandits?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Lagoon0: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Faber:

Nnamdi Kanu asked ur useless govt to hide palliatives meant for the masses in their private warehouses abi?
Thats not the issue. He cause the tribal sentiment blaming Igbo.
He should have kept quiet, and if you're not seeing what I'm saying then you're also an ipob apologist
Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by bisi16(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guy is the reason for the Igbo blame.

Ralph Uwazurike agitated for Biafra too but not in this violent way this albino is doing it.
Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
buhari is very stupid and useless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by Geeman23(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mboi:

See mumu, you don't even know those that are holding down your destiny. State in you face me I slap you and be saying thrash. I don't blame you.
you shouldn't have replied me. You should have see by my construction of words, We don't belong in the same league of thought. You IPOB belong to the mud of human reasoning.
Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by limeta(f): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
See them useless people
Call miyetti allah to order first then you can talk about kanu and again there's nothing to talk about kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by MichaelDuf: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yorubas have now focussed on Kanu. Cowards
Re: Nigeria Set To Report Kanu To UK Govt For Inciting Violence by gidgiddy: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:

Not possible, the UK never extradites its citizen to a country where that citizens life is already endangered

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traders Beat Suspected IPOB Member To Death For Enforcing Sit At Home / More Photos Of Tinubu Emerges From London / Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.