Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. (2449 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Ambode Had ‘secret Meeting’ With APC Electoral Panel Before Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Breaking News: Obasanjo in a Secret meeting with all INEC officials, Moved N5B to INEC official account for Electronic voting.

Breaking News: Obasanjo in a Secret meeting with all INEC officials, Moved N5B to INEC official account for Electronic voting.

He said that the only thing that can stop Peter Obi from winning the 2023 election is only when they rigged him out, but am here to show the world and Nigerians that once a soldier is always a soldier.

It will be impossible to Rig this election under my watch, the history am about to create with Obi will forever be remembered even after am gone, I will bring out my last Strengths and power to safeguard Nigeria through Obi, it’s no long Obi but me.

Last few days Tinubu sent 78 men to my house begging me to reverse Obi’s endorsement and turn it to APC, APC a free house where satan makes a decision.

On live television, Tinubu called me the greatest election rigger in the history of Nigeria, am out to show him that when I started playing politics, he was still busy moving drugs from one country to another

Tell him that Obasanjo said that Obi is his president and no force in Nigeria can dent that.

Obasanjo meet

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by ganisucks(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who is generating all this fake Obasanjo news. NL should investigate these people.

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by Ubongikouwem: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Obasanjo is not God. He can't decide the destiny of 200million Nigerians
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by Bigredmachine: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Only God and right thinking Nigerian... That knows the value of life can stop Tinubu from winning...

Those campaigning for Tinubu and APC are either benefiting from the government or they are just foolish and they enjoy suffering

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by sweerychick(f): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
ganisucks:
Who is generating all this fake Obasanjo news. NL should investigate these people.
do you need a sooth sayer to tell you who they are?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by tinsel: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
The madness of some people has no cure. See what somebody is posting here.
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by Pierocash(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Only God and right thinking Nigerian... That knows the value of life can stop Tinubu from winning...

Those campaigning for Tinubu and APC are either benefiting from the government or they are just foolish and they enjoy suffering
stop dreaming,even Tinubu knows that under free, fair,and credible election ,he won't even smell second position.

Rigging is the only way he is relying on ,which every single stake holders and lover of this nation is working hard to block all rigging loopholes. And so far so good,that has been accomplished 99% .

Tinubu will suffer a devastating defeat to Nigerians through Obi,quote me
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by Bigredmachine: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pierocash:
stop dreaming,even Tinubu knows that under free, fair,and credible election ,he won't even smell second position.

Rigging is the only way he is relying on ,which every single stake holders and lover of this nation is working hard to block all rigging loopholes. And so far so good,that has been accomplished 99% .

Tinubu will suffer a devastating defeat to Nigerians through Obi,quote me

I only hope so... I just hope he does not win, but am scared he might

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by flyingdutchman(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lies. I support PO. But, will do it the right way. OP, stop posting fake news or face God's judgement on you and your children!
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
enwerem2000:

He said that the only thing that can stop Peter Obi from winning the 2023 election is only when they rigged him out, but am here to show the world and Nigerians that once a soldier is always a soldier.

It will be impossible to Rig this election under my watch, the history am about to create with Obi will forever be remembered even after am gone, I will bring out my last Strengths and power to safeguard Nigeria through Obi, it’s no long Obi but me.

Last few days Tinubu sent 78 men to my house begging me to reverse Obi’s endorsement and turn it to APC, APC a free house where satan makes a decision.

On live television, Tinubu called me the greatest election rigger in the history of Nigeria, am out to show him that when I started playing politics, he was still busy moving drugs from one country to another

Tell him that Obasanjo said that Obi is his president and no force in Nigeria can dent that.

Obasanjo meet

If DSS track you now, your people will start disturbing our peace with begging to protest.

Them no go advice you now.
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by MasterShifu010(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Am Obidient but this is fake news
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by oyichi: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Though I like this news but I smell fake, am expecting obasanjo to reject it
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by SaiOba: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
You better stop this nonsense.
enwerem2000:

Obasanjo meet
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by tempest01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
enwerem2000:

Obasanjo meet

Fake news
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by silibaba: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
enwerem2000:

Obasanjo meet
Re: Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. by Pierocash(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bigredmachine:

I only hope so... I just hope he does not win, but am scared he might
Tinubu can never win.

Where will he get his vote from? Only few deranged fellows will vote him. Even buhari,Osinbajo, Amaechi etc aren't campaigning for him,he isn't marketable,no popular among the electorates. So where will he get the required vote to win? He will suffer a devastating loss,quote me

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi / Fayose And Sanwo-Olu Campaign At The Local Airports In Lagos (Pics) / Labour Strike: Omokri Puts Nlc President, Ajaero To Tasks Over His Romance With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.