Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Urgent!!! Nigerian Police Release My Truck - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent!!! Nigerian Police Release My Truck (260 Views)

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Nigerian Police Release My Truck by etonslogistics: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is a passionate plea to the IG of Police, over the seizure of my tanker trucks, since 2016.
Since the raid carried out at Bakare Trailer park in 2016. The Police has refused to release my trucks, even after the investigation.
It is worthy to mention that the said premises has always been a trailer park and it is still a trailer park till this day.

2. It is also a fact that my tanker trailer is/was empty at the time of the raid, and parked at an isolated area alotted to us in trailer park.

3. That the Police has not levelled any charges against my trucks or found anything incriminating inside the trucks, as they are empty as of when we parked in the trailer park.

4. That when i met the team of Police officers that came from the pipe line anti-vandal department. They assured me that they have nothing against my trucks and no information or evidence against my person. But to my suprise after 2 weeks of mounting the trailer park, they ceased all 17 trailers in the trailer park, including mine that were parked away from the rest.

5. That till this day several attempts made to know where the Police have taken my trucks as proven abortive. Also efforts to know the location of my trucks and secure the release has also been impossible.

6. That this is a absolute violation of my fundamental rights, a damage to my source of income and business image. The level of intimidation and disdane meted on me by the officers of the Police is unbearable.

I use this as a medium to reach the Police and the I.G of Police to kindly release by trucks to me and disclose thw location of the trucks.
A team of Policemen came in uniforms to impound and relocate trucks legitimately parked in a trailer yard, with no information where the vehicles would be. As I write today no 1 at the Police Headquaters knows the location of ny trucks.

I demand justice and a fair hearing the Nigerian Police must Change its approach... U don't punish tax payers for no reason. The same tax payers whose taxes are used to equip the Police.
Attached are letters sent to the Command, yet no positive respond.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Nigerian Police Release My Truck by JokeAdeleke: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sir. Having those trucks means you're not average financially. Why not secure a lawyer who knows the necessary channels to exploit legally to get you your goods. This is my candid advice. With a good lawyer within a short time frame your lawyer can turn the heat on them and you'll record progress in discussions
Re: Urgent!!! Nigerian Police Release My Truck by etonslogistics: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks, I have secured right from 2017, my lawyer has been engaging them, started with letters and an agreement was reached that after investigation these trucks would be released.
Again in 2017 the lawyer sent a reminder still no positive reply. I soon ran out of funds, but recently i engaged another law firm and they have written to the Police Headquaters. Attached are copies of the received letter duely stamped. But I decided to use this as a medium to make it public this is now unbearable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Enugu Hoodlums Try To Break Into Bank ATM Machines - Video / 144 Suspected Looters Arrested In Kwara, Recovers Stolen Items (photos) / How Nigerian Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.