Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze (54302 Views)

Reconsider Position On N385 Pump Price, Senator Gershom Bassey Warns Govs / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ibedun: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sammyblack87:
very important, na public fund

Brainless view point! Ha ba!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Franktom247(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Next time Oga senator share ur hardship allowance to the masses
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ibedun: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
ahmedajadi:

Dino sef wetin he do for his people from Reps to Senate... Na only him dey live flashy lifestyle among them. Dey display Lamborghini, Ferrari for Instagram. Abeg park well. We are still coming for him too. Na turn by turn.

Please don’t delay, that bastard should have his own reckoning
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ibedun: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
gp6liveth:
The prophesy of Dino Melaye is coming to reality. He warned the senators in the 8th Assembly that a time will come when the rich would not sleep because the poor have nothing to eat.

He will not sleep as well, the bastard Dino!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ahmedajadi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibedun:

Please don’t delay, that bastard should have his own reckoning
Yes, dear. His time is coming soon. Nobody will save him from it. I bet with my left ball. We are going to make sure all of them regret their action.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
I swear southerners are retarded, busy playing the blame game while burning and looting their businesses all at the amusement of the northern enemy, The igbos as usual using it as an opportunity to bring down tinubu while buhari slaughters their brothers like cows, Yoruba's are as usual looking like ode's while bastard thouts burn and rob their city all at the sponsoring of a northern army and a police force headed by a fulani cretin..... southerners are too retarded always fighting among themselves while herdsmen attack their farms and rape their women, I swear if the south overruns us we absolutely deserve it...
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Olasty(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:
I am so proud of my people. Take this war to the politicians live and direct. Every Senator, LGA, Governor. Burn and shut them down. Enough of corruption. No more "yes sir"

O boi you bad ooh
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Olasty(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:
bushmeat don dey chase the hunter cheesy

I still dey think how NEPA take escape all this.
Maybe the youths no won stay in darkness

You don't dey start ooh
If youth answer now
Naa 50years of darkness loading
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
money121:
Ok
Double wahala cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Chai, this person are not smiling o.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by fabolouz1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
No State Capital has witnessed the level of destruction been witnessed in Calabar today , federal neuroscience psychiatric hospital was invaded and looted and lunatics set free.
Fuel stations ,phone shops ,spar mall ,foid eateries ,boutique etc are vandalised & looted or set ablaze.
Why can't the president declare a State of emergency in Cross River state ? President Obasanjo wouldn't have folded his hands and watch this lawlessness go on unabated . This is madness!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by luckycliff: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
It have come to past

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Ademoore07(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Which political party does the senator represent?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Earnonline7: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by leosahm(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
kahal29:
They even took clothes from Senator Gershom Bassey’s house. If you in Calabar just stay indoor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Owor_Etta

we no dy sen dat kind curfew........ God punish ayade
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
the caly guys got it right, attack the real thieves not fellow citizens.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by abbiboy: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Every Senator in Nigeria both past and present constitutes 75% of the problems we’re facing now.

A senator’s house is not private property. The house was build with our collective funds.

Nice target, in my opinion.

Calabar pple get brain but some in d commercial capital of naija their brain formation is like stone age reason..super daft!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
-
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by joelag: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
R0kstarr8:
tell me is burning the apartment necessary

No mercy for the crippled after the criminal war
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by joelag: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ademoore07:
Which political party does the senator represent?

People don't care anymore.. Nobody is innocent
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
The soldiers and police should shoot to kill and also deport thousands of non natives from Calabar . Looting and vandalizing private properties/businesses is beyond protest and is only disguised ,it's an act of war .
Nigeria is a lawless and disorganized shithole ,easy to move around and get away with murder,vandalism kidnapping ,terrorism,and armed robbery.
ID database ,border wall,toll booth entries and law enforcement & security should be prioritized by the government. Subsidized mass housing and food for the poor Calabarian citizens should also be prioritized .

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by One4me: 2:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
Attack politicians not Warehouses!!!
It's the Stoopid Awawa boys and the so-called one million boys in the SW that turned a very glorious revolution into a looting spree with their Agberoism... Now they are trying to use the ethnic card to deviate attention.
DEAL WITH THE POLITICIANS!!!
They are the ones responsible for your misery!!

Another useful 1di0t, that is what you are..... and a tribalistic Ipob pretending to be human.

I am sure you followed the Order fo your Stewpid, sewer rat Mazi Namidi0t Cownu, asking you to destroy Lagos and you have done exactly that. :-He ordered you to loot and destroy and you did so, its on record
Many of you were caught in the act and have confessed.
SW Yorubas are very nice people and are still giving you a last chance to behave like humans otherwise, fools like you will have nowhere to run to.
Wike has just deckared you guys "shoot at sight", #50M bounty on your head! South South will soon become a no-go area for Igbos undecided
Tread softly, dont anger the SW otherwise, you will regret it for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by One4me: 2:06am On Oct 25, 2020
fabolouz1:
No State Capital has witnessed the level of destruction been witnessed in Calabar today , federal neuroscience psychiatric hospital was invaded and looted and lunatics set free.
Fuel stations ,phone shops ,spar mall ,foid eateries ,boutique etc are vandalised & looted or set ablaze.
Why can't the president declare a State of emergency in Cross River state ? President Obasanjo wouldn't have folded his hands and watch this lawlessness go on unabated . This is madness!

Which President are you talking about? shocked
That one on Auto-Pilot? grin grin
E be like say you just arrive.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by 2016v2017: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:
Every Senator in Nigeria both past and present constitutes 75% of the problems we’re facing now.

A senator’s house is not private property. The house was build with our collective funds.

Nice target, in my opinion.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by tightpussy156: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Very nice move. Senators houses are not build with there money. They are built with the peoples money. Money meant for development. Nice move. Destroy all politicians houses they are the cause of all the problems in Nigeria. If at the beginning all of the hoodlum started with politicians houses it will have been better. More politicians houses should be burnt. They are the cause of Nigeria problem. Who quote me hug transformer.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by akigbemaru: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2020
kahal29:
They even took clothes from Senator Gershom Bassey’s house. If you in Calabar just stay indoor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Owor_Etta
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Greatzeus(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
He doesn't have a gun? Come to my house to loot for what? Am I your useless parents who knows how to Bleep but couldn't provide for you? I will kill them all,thank God there's something called self defence in law. Children of useless riffraff failure of a parent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.