Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67123 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by NybenSBF101(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Anything that will stop LGBTshits should be encouraged. If Aisha Yesufu is championing gay rights, she needs to be avoided
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
Jew are not bad.
They are from adam and eve like every other human beings. They are another ethnic group.

Its zionism that is bad.

Arabianism is not bad too, right?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hadampson(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
PervertProphet:

You every inch as illiterate as the 7th century Caravan Thief who plagiarized ancient sayings if you don't know there is a difference.

Watch several videos by Christian Prince on The Arabian Prophet YT channel; David Wood on Acts17 Apologetics YT Channel; Dr. Jay Smith on Pfander Institute YT Channel; etcetera

Okay sir
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ferizu:
That's not true and that's not what Islam taught us, that's her own view and her view doesn't depict Islam, pls mind what you write about other people's religion and learn to respect other people's religion...

You will be shocked that she is more Muslim than you. You know little about Muhammad and his deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
madam NKECHI if your bleaching CReam expired I can help you with some stipends to buy so that you can go out of your comfort zone and do some thing meaningful ,and not by staying in front of your computer scream typing rubbish

-what is your reason of stealing people children and making baby factory

-what is your reason of spoiling the image of Nigeria with illegal drug business

Shekau.

Make more bombs.

Drink more camel urine like the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad ordered Muslims. Hahahaha!!
It is very medicinal.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا هَمَّامٌ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ نَاسًا، اجْتَوَوْا فِي الْمَدِينَةِ فَأَمَرَهُمُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يَلْحَقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ ـ يَعْنِي الإِبِلَ ـ فَيَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، فَلَحِقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ فَشَرِبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، حَتَّى صَلَحَتْ أَبْدَانُهُمْ فَقَتَلُوا الرَّاعِيَ وَسَاقُوا الإِبِلَ، فَبَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَبَعَثَ فِي طَلَبِهِمْ، فَجِيءَ بِهِمْ فَقَطَعَ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَرْجُلَهُمْ، وَسَمَرَ أَعْيُنَهُمْ‏.‏ قَالَ قَتَادَةُ فَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِيرِينَ أَنَّ ذَلِكَ كَانَ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْزِلَ الْحُدُودُ‏.‏
Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
In-book : Book 76, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 590

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Freebills12: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
AND THIS IS LOVE SPEECH... SHE SHOULD NOT BE PROSECUTED. RELIGION OF PEACE MY FOOT
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
See the people Buhari team put as their rep. We don’t know this woman she doesn’t represent any sane northerner
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hadampson:

What about this one smiley

I'm a peaceful person but I hate people picking on a group of people for their evil desire

Aisha yusufu is a muslim and the mentally unstable lady that threatened her is also a muslim. Why must that guy generalize as if all of them are like that?

And to think that both religion are from foreign nations made me feel disgusted

Y'all aren't different from each other cos. The only difference is just the way you worship and the belief of course

Baby claims by nursery atheists.

Well, every Christian looks up to Jesus as best example. Same way, a Muslim looks up to Muhammad as commanded in the Qur'an as the best example. Onan ain't regarded by Christian. Show me where Jesus Christ had sex either in the Bible or the qur'an.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by waldigit: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2020
criminalmindz:
The yoruba Muslim is my brother, the hausa Muslim is my brother, the Niger delta man is my brother. We are one Nigeria. Our common enemy is the government and bad leaders. ONE NATION BOUND IN FREEDOM, PEACE AND UNITY!
All these are Religious Card. A popular instrument the Canal uses to divine and rule. We veterans are expecting it. The youths should not fall for it.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by cenzymoney: 1:49am On Oct 25, 2020
This woman is not a Muslim, she will have know what we experience if only she lost her daughter in the lekki incident. Mumu human being
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by positive11: 3:10am On Oct 25, 2020
This hate speech she must be arrested
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by OBIAGU6964: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Aisha yusufu, zainab abdullahi, youths, are not our problems d problem of Nigeria is our leaders president, ministers, rep's , senators, governors, aid, p.a to so so, and all dos who dine with Dem,
D government don't HV d masses at mind, all dey do is der Gain and greedy of old leaders
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Keji1012(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?

105 strong dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by yahmohy27: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.
Yes, like that of nnamdi kanu
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

Shekau.

Make more bombs.

Drink more camel urine like the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad ordered Muslims. Hahahaha!!
It is very medicinal.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا هَمَّامٌ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ نَاسًا، اجْتَوَوْا فِي الْمَدِينَةِ فَأَمَرَهُمُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يَلْحَقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ ـ يَعْنِي الإِبِلَ ـ فَيَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، فَلَحِقُوا بِرَاعِيهِ فَشَرِبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا، حَتَّى صَلَحَتْ أَبْدَانُهُمْ فَقَتَلُوا الرَّاعِيَ وَسَاقُوا الإِبِلَ، فَبَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَبَعَثَ فِي طَلَبِهِمْ، فَجِيءَ بِهِمْ فَقَطَعَ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَرْجُلَهُمْ، وَسَمَرَ أَعْيُنَهُمْ‏.‏ قَالَ قَتَادَةُ فَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِيرِينَ أَنَّ ذَلِكَ كَانَ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْزِلَ الْحُدُودُ‏.‏
Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
WOW CONGRATULATIONS MAN I JUST CROWNED YOU

THE MOST

DUMBEST

FOOLISH

IRREDEEMABLE CHILD OF THE SITAAN

BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN .
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by paix(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Comedian2019:
Useless woman, lie mohd will not order arrest of this one for hate speech.
Hate speech is only when you speak against the APC and its members.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

Shekau.

Make more bombs.

It is very medicinal.

Hadith
Narrated Anas:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
WOW CONGRATULATIONS MAN I JUST CROWNED YOU

THE MOST

DUMBEST

FOOLISH

IRREDEEMABLE Fool on Nairaland

BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN .
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by paix(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Keji1012:

105 strong dick
For one woman?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by SexytorresE(f): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2020
U urself , can u count millions ? Have u even smelled just a 100k in ur life b4? I doubt . Pls have sense it coast nothing
ArewaHero:
you can speak the English while she is counting millions
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Thelife: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Hadampson:

There is no difference between Christians and muslims. The only difference is just the mode of practice and belief.

grin grin grin another pain head slammer terrorist. I guess you are a slave that suppose to be beating to death cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well you should have show us any Christian Calling for the head of anyone

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by TONIOI: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:

77 cucumber for the road
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2020
cenzymoney:
This woman is not a Muslim, she will have know what we experience if only she lost her daughter in the lekki incident. Mumu human being
keep spewing taqiya. Or you think we don't know Muslims are permitted to lie just to promote Islam and cover it's shame.

So which quoran is this woman that the jihadists getting their passages from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Teknoteableblog: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:
Sahara reporters at it again. I read everything and couldn't find "kill" in her message. Even though Yesufu is an agent of destruction and have caused many lives to be lost,
TELL US THE NAMES OF THE PERSONS!
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Madeu:

Northern Nigerians and Arabs have similar problem. They blame Jew and Christians for everything; even their own self-inflicted failures. Forgetting Jew and Christians has progress and advanced their civilization. I'm not surprise by that.
These things are been bursted, do you know baphomet is the same as Mahomet a disguise for Mohamed?

Do you know the Illuminati has a branch called Shriners whose duty is to protect the mystic kaballa shrine in Mecca?

Do you know that Illuminati/Freemasons pledge to Mohamed as the messenger of Allah and swore to him as part of their inciation.

Do you know the Freemasons built the dome of rock in Jerusalem and inscribe baphomet the satanic symbol in it?

Do you know that Satan is the same as Allah and they are all the corruption to the real of the Bible?

I can go on and all to expose their jihad lies, go and do research I can help you if you want
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
Arrr , why do Christians insults Allah and Mohammad at any slight provocation while I never see any Muslim insult Jesus in this forum

WHY?
Keeping lying to yourself, why was the singer at Kano beheaded for just a song

Muslims are insulting Jesus everyday when they claim he is just a mere prophet (no insult is bigger than this but no Muslim have been behaded for this).

Can a Christian truly express the truth about Mohamed offline if the uncircumcised do not detach his head for Baal.

There is even one moniker called anti_christiann amongst others that insults Jesus on this forum for a living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Keji1012(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2020
paix:
For one woman?

72 virgins for male
105 dick for female

Religion of piss
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Begging is far better than yahoo-yahoo, and I'm very sure that there is poverty in the south too, so what are you hypocrites waiting for?
Can an uncircumcised almajiri brain which is full of kunu decipher the sophistication of Yahoo Yahoo

Is it not the lazy Yahoo of stealing Nigeria wealth via quota system north knows
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by JohnNU(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:
77 long cucumbers gringrin
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by smileyoo: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

The Christians didn't reform their religion. Read a little more. More people like Martin Luther started reading the Bible a little more since the Catholic Body restricted them from doing so and they discovered that a lot of their leaders were not really following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Now, contrast that with Muhammad. The more you don't read deep about Muhammad. You remain a moderate Muslim but the moment you start studying deep about him. You turn a true Muslim: an Allahu Akbar Jihadist.

thanks, for the insight. but why do you think the old catholic clergy restricted their members from free access to the Bible.
i learnt that there are different interpretations of the same bible by different individuals, which could result to misrepresentation of the bible messages.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. I have asked this on a muslim thread and some dude was denying, saying that there is no such thing written in the quran. Really, they'll be so many mandigo dicks to go round on that day for their ladies. Then again, their women, according to the quran will not make heaven.
what the dude told you is Taqiya.

It is a permission from Allah to lie just to cover any shady secret of the cult of Islam.

It's another branch of Islam for the cowards to cover the jihadists

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.