Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video (1083 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students / People Trapped In A Mangrove In Rivers, After Fake Soldiers Opened Fire On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by nairafame(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
According to the report reaching Nairafame;
Police opened fire at people in illorin, kwara state at Covid-19 palliatives warehouse that was discovered yesterday. Allegedly 2 people are dead. This is not photoshop.

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/just-in-police-opened-fire-to-ilorin.html

Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by NoshakingGod(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is this a confirmed news? So because of ordinary food they decided to kill innocent citizens wanting to claim their rights? Is this also photoshopped? God will judge them oh

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by YorubaMod(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Anybody worshipping this government, can worship Satan himself.
Youths arise. South Africa you admire today, fought with the whites before they freed themselves. nigeria is local made.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Fahdiga(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
If this news is true then I see no change from this recent protest. if the police decides to continue like this then there will be no peace in our country for a long time
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stop looting ....una go hear word. When the looting start the shooting start!!!
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aloota Continua

cool
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by DaddyRochie1642: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ajiswaggs:

When Donald Trump First made this statement, the Americans thought he was Joking.

Buhari must have made this same similar statement but those Youths weren't Listening.
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Ohizman73(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ajiswaggs:

Exactly with all has been going on and calls for order ,people are still engaged in looting,what should they expect.they sent themselves to their untimely grave. for nothing
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Oizee(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don't care, they deserve what they got, bastards that turned our genuine request to evil.
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by merieam16(f): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Speechless...
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Mayng01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
This country & it’s leadership!!! So unfortunate. There is hunger in the land & everywhere is soaked with blood. What a country & it’s leadership.
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Igbodicool(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seat of Afonja hope it wasn't IPOB Youths that shot him.
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by BlackPantherxXx: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
The people who died went to storm Customs Office to loot the seized items.

They got more than they bargained for...
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm crying right now
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by kellight(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
blood every where
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by dangotesmummy: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Even devil himself the master and originator of evil and wickedness dey learn work for where politicians dey

Nigerian politicians and their errand boys-police are the grandmaster of EVIL, cruelty, wickedness and heartlessness

Before it was one unfortunate fool that claimed he wanted to distribute the palliatives on his birthday.another accursed one said the food was poisoned

Haaaa oluuuuuuuwaaaaaaa oooo you're a God of justice and uprightness any person man or woman that is feeding fat from the pain and suffering of Nigerians jekan jeun laye kanlogbobe lorun

Meanwhile the police say they feel abandoned.them never abandon you.shebi the protesters were saying they're also fighting for your interest yet you kept on maiming and killing unarmed protesters.you were defending your oppressors against those who want your financial freedom for you and your family.emajeya kuni.

And no man woman boy or girl that is a son/daughter of Nigerian police should come near my mall if not this cursed I'm laying will follow him or her

He/will live and die like a street dog.useless children of an accursed father.eripe ayeyin tibaje

The polithiefcians have no respect or regards for you while the general populace hates you

Anybody that steps into my mall wearing anything that looks like a black police uniform, not only will I drive him out and sweep his 2, left legs out of my store,I will also lock the store and go back to sleep for that day

If you see nigeria police,you have seen EVIL
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by tony0806: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tell the IG of police if you can, that if his men continue killing people this way, there'll be a revolt against the police by the youth. And I am sure the police is not having the capacity to curtail this. Let's not forget Yusuf, the former Boko Haram leader
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
If this news is true then I see no change from this recent protest. if the police decides to continue like this then there will be no peace in our country for a long time

Do you think fools learn? They will be doing this until a time when wearing a police uniform is equated to a death sentence.
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by dangotesmummy: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
tony0806:
Tell the IG of police if you can, that if his men continue killing people this way, there'll be a revolt against the police by the youth. And I am sure the police is not having the capacity to curtail this. Let's not forget Yusuf, the former Boko Haram leader
no he didn't see the burning of police station by youths and the lynching of police.hand go soon touch am
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by pozehnani(f): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Huh! Do they want to now legalize stealing or what? Enough of this looting and justifying it with palliative nonsense. Some will even break into someones' private warehouse and still claim "palliative".
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by lastempero: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
This force men are really zombie, God please bless prophet fela of blessed memory, ordinary coup they cant even organise themselves while the main armed robbers are in abuja writing off our money. Anyone that supports this govt will never know peace.
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by Chiedu4Trump: 4:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Just In: Police Opened Fire To Ilorin Residents, 2 Shot Dead. Video by austine4real(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Chai

Hunger in the land

(1) (Reply)

Houseboy Reveals Why He Killed His Boss With A Cutlass While She Was Asleep / VIDEO: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Cause Havoc In Igangan, Slaughter Police Officers, / How The Owner Of Fireman Generator, Ignatius Odunukwe, Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.