Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) (44520 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by izzou(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

See as all your ear done open. Umu nwoke!!!

They have looted our room. Na our mattress this guy carry dey go so.

Empty headed evening newspaper

That's what you are grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rebekah029:

That his house is always quiet..it's as if nobody lives there....
I remember those periods security men use to mount that his compound 24/7 ..you dare not go close to his fence...

since he went out of power.. you can even take pictures in front of the house....

They've set the house on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Professorcplus(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
I can see the masses are angry with the politicians but with the little love I have for Buhari, Tinubu, deno and other cruel politicians I will advice then to heed to this advice ~

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am on my way there.meanwhile you look hot ediye

God will judge you for making me click that moniker!

8 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by nograv: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol still doesn't make it right tho. What if those are his personal properties

Paid from corruption, the youth are learning attacking the right targets..

Senators should be afraid of the masses they took for granted for too long..

Loot the house of every corrupt senator watch Nigeria improve overnight..

6 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by 4tomandchi: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

6 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by dukeprince50: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Any move to cause pain and havoc to any Nigerian politician is a welcome development.
that was how protest started, and we encouraged it

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
And Yoruba people were quick to play tribalism of what happened in Lagos.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
people 're just enjoying themselves on this burgling and looting.

The thugs they made is now after them.

The chicken has come home to roost

7 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by BigBashiru: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol still doesn't make it right tho. What if those are his personal properties

Their salary is 30million per month they can always buy new ones

10 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by olajizz01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Leaving a politician house to attack individual houses will attract jungle justice, they’re already aware of that.

Poco, I do not find your last statement funny.
D
Those thugs were not aware of your claim at all,they have started looting Private shops and properties in Osun just as they did in Lagos .Poco was very correct, if you support them,they are coming for you too in no time

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pierced:
Walahi......see people carrying foam and kettle.

Poverty is the worst thing that can happen to any body.

e shock you too?

chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na wah o, even Mattress, tueh!
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by ODUBEZE: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na now una come, face the elites!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
I abhor vandalism and looting but Nigerian politicians have really pushed the masses to the wall.

However though it's justified to take what belongs to one by force when every other possible means fail, I encourage Nigerian youths not to take laws into their hands anymore.

The houses you've burnt down and the properties you've so far destroyed could be put to better use tomorrow.

Register your grievances but please stop destroying things, you're not animals.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
overall90:
you see that the mood is the same everywhere but some morons will choose to point fingers
Not individual houses or businesses but politicians.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by rwasiu(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Looting the looters = ? a. Redistribution b. Balancing c. Pilfering d. Vengeance e. None of the above
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am on my way there.meanwhile you look hot ediye
hot abii? u are sexualizing her....Harassment...On your to loot ndoma's slippers abii?

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
no no no , they are not looting, they are helping him to secure his property when the house caught fire, God punish all the unfaithful politicians

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

Paid from corruption, the youth are learning attacking the right targets..

Senators should be afraid of the masses they took for granted for too long..

Loot the house of every corrupt senator watch Nigeria improve overnight..
Watch how most state would implement 24 hours curfew from next week.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Anyone still calling this a conspiracy will surely be punished by God Almighty

The people are simply tired of these evil leeches called politicians and are going to shake off their yoke no matter what it takes

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Dansuqi: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rebekah029:
thanks......there's no point going there ....them don pack everything for the house finish..... unless you want to see how they burnt the house......

Ediye,make we hook up na
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by nograv: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
CamusMidas:

Watch how most state would implement 24 hours curfew from next week.

Of course. But I warned some of the Zombies here it was coming.

In fact the govt sponsoring thugs has backfired, because it gave people the confidence to attack government targets...

What do poor people have to lose? Nothing...

There are more of them than the greedy elites..

6 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
4tomandchi:
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

At two separate locations I am having reports of over 19hrs of power supply /day since inception of the protest.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Kay25(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
����
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by IMAMofWAR: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
now this is how to protest. attke all the thieving politicians

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Jinad50: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Lol
Please elucidate more, I’m interested in this ‘mature leg to hook me in bed’. What does that mean?
lol...i thought u said u are born again!

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by bptc10: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Igbos will not loot but will rather burn down everything
dadavivo:
How I wish men will go to Rochas and Orji Kalu properties right now
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Jinad50: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
SirVintageCock:
You guys should get a room na, haba
E tire me oo!
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
adunade14786:
: That his house is always quiet..it's as if nobody lives there....
He lives in Abuja.
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits / "Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.