Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died (4057 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Pmpm: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
According to report, A kwara state polytechnic student packing palliatives items in Ilorin was reported dead as she fell and marched on by others continuously.

Covid19 palliatives warehouse was also discovered in kwara state in ilorin as thousands of people storm the ware house, cart away food items in the warehouse. Meanwhile a student of kwara polytechnic fell during the struggle but could not stand up as other thousands of people packing palliatives step on her continuously.

She was rescued later by some of the people around the warehouse but the student later lost her life according to report reaching pmtv gist.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/10/kwara-poly-student-packing-palliatives.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Sirmwill: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Chai!
The hunger in the land is really terrible
Why can Nigerians not begin to think peace
They could have just formed a line and everybody will get something peacefully without any loss of life(though i don't support looting,not a bit).
They could have been so organised that if the police came there,they will leave them alone.
At least it belongs to them cry
This beauty will not come to any country that sounds like Nigeria again if she has a chance of another life.
embarassed
The girl is too fine to just die like this na
A typical female in Nigeria either has to become a slay queen or hustle in a difficult situation like Nigeria to Survive
Majority of these girls decide to choose the shortcut leaving those who prefer to keep themselves to hustle for their survival,and the country,social media and BBNaija are not helping matters at all.
That is why majority of them cannot even spell correctly and they are the ones that will raise the future generation. cry

#FemaleLivesMatter
#EndBrainlessSlayQueens
RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by lexxxino(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
This life na struggle.... Who give up na im Bleep up.... RIP though
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Fahdiga(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
RIP the beautiful one. you died trying to harvest what belongs to you. in your next life don't come to any country that Buhari is the president. rest on dear

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by heendrix(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
After people burgle warehouse and there's nothing left nationwide.....where else would they storm undecided
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Mayng01(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Died in the struggle of hand to mouth. Rip

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is so sad!
Loosing your life in the process of getting food to stay alive .....this can only happen in my country!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by DaddyRochie1642: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Do you now see why the caption of Looting always say "Hoodlums", ... Because those guys are Hardened, and Looting requires Incredible Strength.

The other day someone was talking about how someone in his WhatsApp Status posted about the 25 bags of rice and several Cartons Of Indomie he Looted from Warehouse...where did he get the strength to carry those things?

Like I said earlier, Looting requires Incredible Strength.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Oizee(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
heendrix:
After people burgle warehouse and there's nothing left nationwide.....where else would they storm undecided
our private shops

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Pmpm: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
heendrix:
politician house

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Oizee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wetin dis beauty dey find among looters/hoodlums?
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Sirmwill: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oizee:
Wetin dis beauty dey find among looters/hoodlums?

Hmmm
My sister,just pray that you will not experience real hunger ooo
Hunger can control a lot of things ooo

embarassed
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by 2cribz: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
U see them slaying,using iphones,dey no get shi shi for hand. Useless sluts everywhere. What a sad way to die. Palliative wey no reach 50k sef. Wtf man.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by sammysneh(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
what a waste, Fine gal just gone like that
Rip
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by illicit(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
This one na mumu

how u go dey war front, and ur trouser go dey fall....

Aloota Continua....
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Jakumo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Do you now see why the caption of Looting always say "Hoodlums", ... Because those guys are Hardened, and Looting requires Incredible Strength.

The other day someone was talking about how someone in his WhatsApp Status posted about the 25 bags of rice and several Cartons Of Indomie he Looted from Warehouse...where did he get the strength to carry those things?

Like I said earlier, Looting requires Incredible Strength.

This is a quote for the ages. "Looting requires incredible strength ! " Chai, na him be say I need to double up with my weight lifting regime, in order to qualify for the next looting and plundering opportunity that comes my way.

But please Oga, you failed to mention that in addition to strength, looting also requires great running speed. Accordingly I will increase my running schedule to include some vigorous 100 yard sprints, performed on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, while longer 440-yard jogging practice, I will reserve for Tuesdays and Thursdays, by the grace of God.
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by lalasticlala02(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
all the puna just waste like that because of indomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Neddstark: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bad way to go home.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by UncleHaba22: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hh
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by muller101(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Most of these slay queens no get penny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by infogenius(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's quite unfortunate she died in a struggle that profit only but little.

It was not worth it at all.
Nevertheless, she can now rest in peace,
away from the hardship, suffering and sorrow ravaging the country.
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
O ga ooo
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by AudioNews(m): 5:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala nd stealing is lik 5&6,
Looting is in der DNA
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2020
muller101:
Most of these slay queens no get penny at all.
U think SLAY QUEEN is synonymous with WEALTH..?
the Real Wealthy people don't make noise.
Dey only respond wen Financial Issues become pertinent.
She died as a result of STAMPEDE, nothing more.
She just slayed away painfully.
I commiserate with her Family.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2020
lalasticlala419:
is the guy resussicating her or pressing her breas* grin
Pls. Bro. BREASTS are of no use at this point.
Stop it....
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Donspicey: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2020
lalasticlala02:
all the puna just waste like that because of indomie

Puna master i hail oooooo

One puna go anoda puna come.....

U forget say d beautiful ones re not yet born??
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by gambia(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U think SLAY QUEEN is synonymous with WEALTH..?
the Real Wealthy people don't make noise.
Dey only respond wen Financial Issues become pertinent.
She died as a result of STAMPEDE, nothing more.
She just slayed away painfully.
I commiserate with her Family.

You said it all bro.
Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2020
SOME PEOPLE DON MAD SHA.
Na breast this weyrey still dey press. if he did what he should do she may still be alive by now

Re: Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died by Jakumo(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Shanklee:
SOME PEOPLE DON MAD SHA.
Na breast this weyrey still dey press. if he did what he should do she may still be alive by now

The derivation of sexual pleasure from violating corpses, is known as "necrophilia" . It is a well known mental pathology that is evidently common among mortuary attendants. The young man in the above picture, might have an exciting career as a mortuary attendant in his future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody / Lagbaja's Website Hacked by Turkish Hackers! / 18-year-old Man And 59-year-old Woman Publicly Flogged For Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.