Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody (4057 Views)

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by xpressionx(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2021
Suspected murderer of Iniubong Umoren allegedly commits suicide in cell

Mr Frank Akpan who has been in the police net in connection with the murder of one miss Iniubong Umoren has been found dead in his cell this morning, Newsline reports.

The online news agency reported that Mr Frank was found dead after committing suicide in his cell using his trousers to hang himself in one of the metal frame of his door.

The 20-year old has been arrested and gone through interrogations after he was alleged to have been connected to the missing and later killing of Iniubong Umoren, a 2019 graduate from University of Uyo, Uyo.

Iniubong was announced missing on Thursday April 29, 2021 after she went hunting for job along Airport road in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital.

But dropped a little voice note of one second that no one could detect what she said.

When attempting to find out what happened, she was heard screaming and nothing more was ever heard of the victim until she was found in a shallow grave which the building was said to have been a dwelling place for one Mr Frank Akpan.

Following pressure from young Nigerians who have asked for justice for the young soul and to unravel the accomplices, Frank has taken his life for reasons best known to him.

Link bellow
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=855299195064109&id=289188415008526

Mynd44

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Kriss216: 11:02am On May 13, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by JAOS(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2021
fake news

3 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by nzeobi(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2021
How can somebody in police custody commit suicide.

Though chidi Cali is always carrying fake news

2 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by paulolee(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2021
hmm
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Pierocash(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2021
I can bet that is either they killed him to cover up some high profile persons using him,or they left him off the hook and said he committed suicide.

How can someone commit suicide In police custody in Nigeria,where they stripe you naked before throwing you into an over crowded cell room.

So what did he use to commit the suicide because I know that nothing goes with anyone into their cell,even to allow people bring in food for you is a big problem

You see why I always say that Nigeria Police Force should be totally disbanded, they represent everything evil in our society.

#disbandnigeriapoliceforce#

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by paulolee(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2021
nzeobi:
How can somebody in police custody commit suicide.

Though chidi Cali is always carrying fake news
thought as much, suicide hardly happens in naija prisons because of the settings...
maybe the rumour monger jus want this killer to trend n be punished...
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Holycity(f): 11:21am On May 13, 2021
I heard this too,
Hope it not true
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by BabbanBura(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
I just saw this now,can someone please comfirm

Why will anyone in Naija be surprised if this guy is killed, commits suicide as they call it?
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by illicit(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2021
Make una calm down

It don't make any difference

The deed has been done
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Nobody: 11:28am On May 13, 2021
I remember making a comment yesterday on a thread that the guy will be murdered and it has happened. The case is officially closed.
Thanks to Hindeyin for his investigative journalism.
Cursed on to those who are accomplices to the murder.

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by tito44: 11:32am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
I just saw this now,can someone please comfirm

So what will u do with it if someone confirms??
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by omorihi1: 11:37am On May 13, 2021
I highly disagree with this fake news, police should show us the dead body.

3 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by UDUJ(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore in this country. I have long given up on the country.

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by wiseone28: 11:42am On May 13, 2021
Murdered by the Cabal behind the act..

Make him also follow go where he always sent others to..
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Karlovych: 11:50am On May 13, 2021
grin grin grin Frankerry Akpanstein, suicide indeed
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Raychee(f): 11:58am On May 13, 2021
Either fake news, he has gone to hide and start afresh or he was murdered. We already know where this case would end
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by habsydiamond(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2021
Unknown dead man.... Unknown suicide act and unknown Nigerian police... I no say this one oo.. Unknown government...

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by ClassicMan202(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2021
Hh
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by gambia(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2021
See format, I fear who no fear my country people. I knew the guy will be eliminated, trust Nigeria police at your own peril.
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by godgizzy(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2021
How possible it is for someone to commit suicide in the cell? Not only that you hear cases of someone escaping from the cell without any attack on the building....

I'm certain the police had been bribed, just to cover some personalities involve in the case. The culprit was killed by the police and not suicide like they said.... Now the case is dead completely.

One of the major problems of this country is the police, the system needs overhaul
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by realstars: 12:45pm On May 13, 2021
This Is Cover Up Package By The Police.,
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by LikeAking: 12:47pm On May 13, 2021
Lies.
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by bluebarz(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2021
He didn't commit suicide. It's fake news. He is hale and hearthy. Handcuffed and put in the cell to avoid any stories. After this fake news broke, officers rushed to the cell to confirm. He was there. He is well and string waiting for justice
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by chukwugoziegi: 1:07pm On May 13, 2021
Liessssssss
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Vulcanheph(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2021
I won't believe anything until they show us his dead body..... Because they might fake his death just to protect him and his accomplices.

2 Likes

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by DonHummer(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
Lool, I wanted to be shocked but I remembered this is Nigeria. But I doubt the story
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2021
Lol.. if this is actually true, then the top officials he was working for have Masterminded his death to seal up the truth. Because I don't see how suicide is possible here when he doesn't have access to any tools or materials to achieve that in a heavily guarded cell.

Let me be watching the cheap trick unfold. Hmm...
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:59pm On May 13, 2021
Not true.
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by careytommy37(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2021
This is an unfounded rumour that has been trending on twitter. The rumour is that they plan to switch his body while the real Frank will be moved abroad.
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by codedguy1(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2021
I have nothing to say angry
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by McGg: 2:20pm On May 13, 2021
What do we expect?

When investigations are under way and equally pointing towards some certain element

We are not surprised this is nigeria anything at all is possible

Ndi ara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Student Packing Palliatives In Ilorin Fell And Died / Lady Sleeps With 300 Men In 5 Months To Buy An SUV And Iphone 12 / Lagbaja's Website Hacked by Turkish Hackers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.