Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

“Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" (581 Views)

HAPPENING NOW- OBA MARKET BENIN CITY IS BURNING / FG Should Give Logistical Support To NIS For Better Border Policing -Oba Akiolu / Your Utterances Not Royal, Awori Youths Tell Oba Akiolu Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by Amodsun(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
The OBA AKIOLU OF LAGOS HAS finally SPOKEN over the inversion of his palace by hoodlum and made away with his staff of office and other valuable things.

The Oba who react to the incident today’s, issue 7 days ultimatum for whoever made away with his staff to return it.

He said“You have 7days to return my staff of office, crown and royal shoes and don't forget to return the dollars I kept in a coffin , as for not giving you ur palliative rice and other foodstuffs materials on time am just waiting for right time niii oooo.
Haaaass. Those Of you that messed up my royal Swimming Pool ok. Let me get my Staff of Office, my Crown and Royal Shoes Frist..”

source:
https://observerstimes.com/return-my-dollar-my-shoe-now-oba-akiolu-of-lagos-give-7days-to-thugs-to-return-his-staff-of-office/

Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by Metaltears: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
I thought it was 24 hours ?

Oba better take care oh, those one million boys gang don't send royalty at all

Go to Ikorodu and see what they do there

1 Like

Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by Princessogaraya(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
oga allow those boys to enjoy after all na una evil night meeting cause all this things

1 Like

Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by Kaybenny(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin

who cares, go to jiji and bye them back ni ooo

1 Like

Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by Amodsun(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
E say, he was waiting for the right time to share the palliatives... What Fking right time?
Till people die finish?
Good riddance to bad rubbish.. Mk dt guy with d dollars and shoe flex joor
Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Somebody is walking miles in his shoes right now....

Yeye king....
Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by Generalnomercy: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amodsun:
The OBA AKIOLU OF LAGOS HAS finally SPOKEN over the inversion of his palace by hoodlum and made away with his staff of office and other valuable things.

The Oba who react to the incident today’s, issue 7 days ultimatum for whoever made away with his staff to return it.

He said“You have 7days to return my staff of office, crown and royal shoes and don't forget to return the dollars I kept in a coffin , as for not giving you ur palliative rice and other foodstuffs materials on time am just waiting for right time niii oooo.
Haaaass. Those Of you that messed up my royal Swimming Pool ok. Let me get my Staff of Office, my Crown and Royal Shoes Frist..”

source:
https://observerstimes.com/return-my-dollar-my-shoe-now-oba-akiolu-of-lagos-give-7days-to-thugs-to-return-his-staff-of-office/

This bastard should be charged for money laundering.

Foolish and useless king.

That man needs to be dethroned.
Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by Generalnomercy: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amodsun:

source:

This bastard should be charged for money laundering.

Foolish and useless king.

That man needs to be dethroned.....
Re: “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" by stealmatic(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
lol,dis sound like a broken record,og check jiji or OLX u wil hv to pay to get it,and as 4 d crown 4get it,for ur dolars and shoes dats fake news its in d oda room

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Prophet Onyeze Jesus Perfoms Naked Money Ritual Bath For Young Men In Ri / NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt / Managed IT Support London - Managed IT Services London - Cloudscape IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.