Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt (601 Views)

Mrs Uba To Oversee Nysc Pending The Appointment Of Substantive Director General / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Where Can I Get New 100ml Bottles For Perfume Packaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by onochurch(f): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt Brandy 

MICHAEL AKINOLA

What is happening to a blind man from Umuchu town in Aguata local Government area of Anambra State, Mr Samuel Ikeh can only be discribed as cruelty by the officials of NAFDAC led by one Mrs Uba and the director of Skirt brandy, Mr Emeka Ikeh  in Lagos.

Investigation revealed that Samuel got blind in Lagos and still continued his business of buying and selling empty used bottles with the help of his wife by picking them from various refuse dumps and was saying to Emeka Ikeh who uses it to produce Skirt drinks.

However, Samuel had disagreement with Emeka Ikeh over price of suppling him the used bottles. According to embittered Samuel, he was selling the bottles for #450 per bag for seven years before sometimes in January, 2021, Samuel asked Emeka to add some money to be buying it for #600 to cover his cost of buying and washing the bottles but Emeka refused and  insisted that some of the bottles he was buying from him was his product.

Hence, Samuel had a customer who offered to buy the bag for #1000 and he loaded  one truck worth #3.5m to sell in Aba, Abia State.

Samuel said when Emeka got the information that he had loaded the bottles to sell to another customer, he reportedly arranged with armed Police officers from Adeniji Adele, Lagos and stormed his shop at Kara market area of Ogun State, the police alleged that they got information that Samuel loaded arms and ammunition inside truck with the bottles to Aba.

The truck was impounded and taken to Adeniji Adele, Lagos for investigation and the police later found out that the information alleged by Emeka who was the complainant was false and the police released the truck with the bottles to Samuel.

Emeka then contacted Mrs Uba at NAFDAC at Apapa and she sent some officers to Adeniji Adele and the bottles was seized and taken to their office at Mobile road in Apapa, Lagos.

The NAFDAC boss, Mrs Uba then prepared documents and asked the blind Samuel to sign that he has accepted to forfeit the bottles to Federal Government if he cannot sell it to Emeka on the amount he was buying it from him.

Samuel refused and left not knowing more trouble was waiting for him,  Mrs Uba was said to be angry and she sent a team of NAFDAC officers to Samuel's shop, led by Emeka and another four truck load of bottles worth over #7m was seized and taken to undisclosed location.

Mrs Uba alleged that she was directed by the Director General of NAFDAC to seize the bottles because Samuel refused to sell to Emeka and he committed an offence which involved seizing the bottles in line with NAFDAC policy.

Since then, Samuel and members of his family are helpless and to worsening his situation, he alleged that Mrs Uba and Emeka were mocking him over his blindness when he visited her office.

"Mrs Uba told me that it was because I am a wicked man that made me go blind while Emeka said he will ensure he will carry plate to beg on the road for attempting to sell the bottles to another customer"

Samuel appeal to the members of the public to come to his aid and plea to Mrs Uba and Emeka to release his bottles to him to take vare of his family.

On who he sells the bottles, he said he had been in the business for over 20 years and sells the bottles to groundnuts, Cashew and others who use the bottles for their businesses like local medicine.

He explained that he had bewn in the business and got married with children before he got blind. He lamented that he was not the only person selling bottles at Kara market but Mrs Uba and Emeka singled him out despite over 300 people selling the same bottles at the market.

Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by Lekison(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2021
what sort of wickedness is this....Mod please move this to front page
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by Lekison(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Op please paste this on Twitter and Instagram and also tag different vlogs like Instablog, gossipmilli, Linda ikeji, Tundeednut and others.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2021
shocked

Loyalty is everything and greed is a killer.

550 naira made him abandon a long-time customer. The same way girls leave their long time boyfriends for richer men who promise to offer more and lose it all at the long run.

It's painful that this show of greed is coming from a blindman that should be contented with whatever life brings his way.

While I wish him well, I can only hope his indiscretion won't end up making him carry enamel plate for 'babiallah'.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by Nbotee(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Imagine.. Wwtin concern NAFDaC with buying and selling of used bottles?
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by ictjobber: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2021
There are so many demons in human skins in this our society
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by dawnomike(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2021
This is wickedness and oppression if the poor... Please, if anyone knows how to get in touch with the Mr. Samuel please, I need it.
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by Raysleek: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2021
You see wahala, instead of us to join hands fight terrorists, we are fighting ourselves over trivial issues while bht are closing in on us. Greed Greed Greed but only a living man can eat.
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by Freestainworld(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
what is paining me now is that all the people involved are all Easterners, wickedness doesn't have tribe, it doesn't know brother and sister.
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by Maks27: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria which way

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by tillaman(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2021
to what end my good people??
To what end

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by starbuck(f): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Igbo amaghị nwanne ya sad sad
The problem of we the Igbos are our fellow tribesmen
Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by iamyemiakins(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
The title of the post confused me at first sight grin

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Officer, Mrs Uba In A Mess For Seizing Blind Man's Used Bottles For Skirt by fourboys: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heart of men is evil.... this is too emotional... how can ppl be dis wicked?? ....

pls somebody should move this to front page

(1) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Corolla For Sale / 9 11 America World Trade Center SHOCKING EVIDENCE Show IT WAS A SACRIFICE RITUAL / My Mother Forced Me To Do Ritual.( True Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.